Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Okay, you impatient kids, I offer you this recent, hot potato update. Once you're finished reading, get over to Patreon and drop some money on this awesome game!

Episode 4 Status update
Patrons only
Jul 10 at 11:55am
Time for the weekly status update. I'll do it today instead of tomorrow, as I just sat down and planned what needs to be done in detail.
Since last week I've been focusing on preparing animations and finishing the script.

The current status of Episode 4 is:

- Script is 95% finished.

- Script consists of 5502 lines of code, Episode 3 had 5953. In other words, Episode 4 will be slightly shorter than Episode 3.

- I have completed 427 renders and 5 animations (Equivalent to 150 renders) and 3 special renders.

- I have estimated the remaining render count to 461 renders and 14 animations (300-500 renders), but I know that the render count will be less as I've used dummy names in the script.

- I have finished adding music to the script (15 new songs), I have some sound effects yet to add.

- To my dismay, due to licenses on the soundtrack I've used in Episode 1-3, I had to swap a lot of songs to CC0 (Creative Commons) music. I did this as I want the game to be copyright compliant.

To sum up:

I estimate that Episode 4 is 50-60% completed.

Cheers

Dr PinkCake

tezster

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks for the update! The amount of code written for each episode speaks to its quality from a story-telling standpoint.

Reactions: Rokohn

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
ive seen quite a few fan signatures on members in other threads so i thought it was about time i tried this game out little did i know i much i would like a game that wasnt a incest game and more like romantic adult novel just got done with episode 1 and i have say the dialog the personality in just the 2 girls ive met so far are really good not to mention the renders and animation in this game

Reactions: Josnei and N7

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
EP 3 Gallary ins are:
Melissa, Megan (kiss), Leah, Leah (full) and Megan (bed)
so the one after melissa is megan kiss ok thanks my favorite girl is melissa im starting to like rena as well although i do like leah and angela if this game doesnt allow harem route im going to stick with melissa with the power of saves i have the power :D

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
so the one after melissa is megan kiss ok thanks my favorite girl is melissa im starting to like rena as well although i do like leah and angela if this game doesnt allow harem route im going to stick with melissa with the power of saves i have the power :D
Yeah, the Woman Cast in this VN is well done. Megan and Melissa are the Damsels in distress we MUST save them xD
Leah and Rena are more independant, they know what they're doing. Hedwig and Angela are i want to believe just a one night stand or to develop story with Liam (imho). Well done VN instantly runs into my top5.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Zygtheon

Jun 16, 2017
Nice game, I just wish the game did not force Megan on me. All the other girls are better in my opinion.

Reactions: hrhr

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Nice game, I just wish the game did not force Megan on me. All the other girls are better in my opinion.
guilty pleasure it is. xD

Megan and Melissa are my fav's. But i've i had to decide i would choose Megan. ;)

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Melissa is my choice. I dont really care about Megan, so when the game keeps telling me my character is falling in love with her, it annoys me a bit.
I see, but the VN is centered around MC and Megan, i guess you have to endure that, if you want to play further.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
melissa is my choice as well unlike the other girls i kinda feel a connection with her not only because she looks good but i i like her personality and she has similar home problems that i used to have and upbringing my mother was a bitch when i was a teen and her boyfriend abused me alot and i was a problem child at school
Melissa is a fine girl, but she has an annoying character trait. Getting angry about losing a funny pool game is a big Minus for me.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
she didnt sound like she gotten mad to me although i probably forgotten about it
Yeah, it is not that mad, but she curses on Liam for letting her fall. MC reacts with mindtalk ("wow, Melissa don't like to lose" or something like that). But nethertheless, she IS adorable af. (black hair!, green eyes! *melt*)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Yeah, it is not that mad, but she curses on Liam for letting her fall. MC reacts with mindtalk ("wow, Melissa don't like to lose" or something like that). But nethertheless, she IS adorable af. (black hair!, green eyes! *melt*)
oh i was with melissa in the water battle im trying to go non romantic route as possible with megan so it doesnt break her heart to be in an actual relationship with her when i already had sexy time with melissa twice but for some reason at the report of chapter 3 i still ended up dating megan although i guess im going to roll back to big moments later on in the game because i also had sex with leah and i think thats not going to go over too well

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
oh i was with melissa in the water battle im trying to go non romantic route as possible with megan so it doesnt break her heart to be in an actual relationship with her when i already had sexy time with melissa twice but for some reason at the report of chapter 3 i still ended up dating megan although i guess im going to roll back to big moments later on in the game because i also had sex with leah and i think thats not going to go over too well
Ya, Leah don't want to share, so she will abandon you if she will know. But i want to believe that we can talk/push Melissa and Megan in a love triangle. They're already living under the same roof.
:evilsmile::heartcoveredeyes:

badass

Jul 24, 2017
I hope we can get back to Ana a.k.a the ex somehow. At least more story about the past. Cause oddly enough, she is my favorite lol

Reactions: manlee
4.60 star(s) 811 Votes