Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Wow. You know, there are literally over 2000 games available on this site but you found it more entertaining to hit Peter 2841 times rather than try out some other game. I don't have any idea what that means, but I find it rather curious. :D
well.. he had it coming

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Oboy. Don't you just love it when the dev thinks he can get all frisky just because he's finished an update? Get back to your cell and continue working! One drink only, Vasily!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
It's Ren'Py, you really don't have to actually click that many times to get a higher hit count. :winkytongue:

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i realy liked the game all girls are fine. i wish to watch some action "mentaly revenge" on ex gf for what she has done:FeelsBadMan:

John Smithers

Apr 27, 2017
Holy shit this game is absolutely wonderful. Different rendering environments and characters really breathe life into this universe, and all the relationships are very realistic. Liam is an awesome friend from college and the humor like the text message thread between the two.

There's also the wonderful renders of the girls, and how realistic everyone looks and has their own aesthetic that's easily deciperable. For example the nurse looks a bit on the older side, and that shows with her reminiscing, the pill and her face.

*spoilers* But man this game is high-stakes, and that ending of chapter 3 really makes me feel invested in the story and concerned for my friend.

11/10 Game, wonderful dev and story

Dparx

Jan 21, 2018
I guess this is my queue to say that you will have to watch Peter hit Melissa the same number of times you hit him. You'll have to click through every single frame, too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
auto clicker and coffee was my excuse on Peter.
if Melissa gets that many hits ... we need to talk ;)

pirumuze

Nov 29, 2017
I guess this is my queue to say that you will have to watch Peter hit Melissa the same number of times you hit him. You'll have to click through every single frame, too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now its my goal to make a vn so damn perfect which includes a character so lovely that you actually care about and then slowly but surely I will have my revenge. :mad::mad::mad:;)

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I'm releasing it today, for patrons. :)
Can you spoil us a bit in regards to your plan for supporting cast of women aside from Megan, or will story focus on Megan and others will just be sidechicks? Any plans to allow us to refuse Megan and just treat her as friends? Liam Megan hint hint :p

D

Dr PinkCake

Can you spoil us a bit in regards to your plan for supporting cast of women aside from Megan, or will story focus on Megan and others will just be sidechicks? Any plans to allow us to refuse Megan and just treat her as friends? Liam Megan hint hint :p
Sorry, can't spoil anything. That wouldn't be fun, would it? :)
Just enjoy the ride. After Episode 4, we are halfway to the end.

Reactions: Namco15
4.60 star(s) 811 Votes