EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
The story centers around you, a middle-aged man with a background in cryptocurrency trading, telling the story of how you met a girl named Megan during a life changing day. Megan is a young aspiring actress down on her luck and in desperate need for help. Will, you be there for her when she needs it the most and help her turn the tide? Will you be able to win her heart?
Thread Updated: 2019-08-12
Release Date: 2019-08-11
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2 Extras
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Being A DIK
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Gameplay:

"Extras" includes additional animations and renders.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android
(v1.0.0): - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: - - - Gallery Modifier/Unlocker* - Spanish translation* - Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg
10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 16.jpg

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 94739
Overview:
Plot:
The story centers around you, a middle-aged man with a background in cryptocurrency trading, telling the story of how you met a girl named Megan during a life changing day.
Megan is a young aspiring actress down on her luck and in desperate need for help.
Will you be there for her when she needs it the most and help her turn the tide? Will you be able to win her heart?

Gameplay:
The gameplay is decision based. The player can be named to your liking and early on you get to select to identify with one out of three different traits (Athletic, Charismatic or Well-read).
The traits will open up different options during the game and can lead to different reactions to your choices and affect how characters perceive you.
The relationship stats are hidden and in the end of each episode a summary of choices and characters feelings towards you is presented.

The primary focus of the game is the blossoming romance between you and Megan.
However, as the story unfolds there will be other characters that are eligible for romantic encounters as well.
You may also choose to form a strong bond of friendship with your best friend Liam.
The game features music and sound effects.
Updated: May 2 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.0.1 Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC/Linux: - - - -
MacOS: - - - -
Android: - - - -

there is nothing wrong with an average sized dick on the MC. Abnormal gross dicks really puzzle me and want to question other developers wether they have penis envy or something.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
right on! I am tired of seeing huge over exaggerated dicks that are abnormal huge pussy killers.
And yet somehow fit in the woman's snatch... I'm like I hope these devs are doing it because of animation/modeling restrictions, and not because they seriously THINK any woman can take a 15inch dick fully inside her...

Whats worse is you bring this up, and you get tons of haters immediately busting out gems like "you must have small penus hurr durr lolz" or "cervical orgasms are the best, you cant do that with an average dick !!".... Girls can get orgasms from the dumbest things much like men...

I never been able to reach orgasm from a footjob, doesnt mean I dont believe other guys can. Same for women, they can have a orgasm from having their tits fondled sometimes... they can have one through clit stimulation, they can have one by hitting the "fabled" g-spot which isnt very deep inside the vagina you just have to know what position to be in to knock at its doors, if anything a lot of girls dont appreciate you pounding out their cervix from my experience...and I do mean pounding, not just gently touching...

4.60 star(s) 798 Votes