BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
( I guess it should actually be #19 but whatev)

Aight, we got a lot to go through, so no funny preamble.

First: those of you on Discord already know this, but I got a new rig. photo_2024-07-25_12-07-34.jpg
A big unit with a Ryzen 5 4500, 32 GB or RAM and an RTX 3060 with 12 GB of VRAM. This thing is a rendering beast, pumping out renders in a handful of minutes. And it was only possible thanks to you people!
I can't stress enough how much of a boon this new rig is. In the first day of having it operational I've been able to yeet out 66 renders, when normally I could only do between 20 and 30.
Not only is it faster at rendering, but it also lets me more reliably check the preview without wasting ages, leading to better posed renders with less mistakes and more "interesting" lighting.
So, thank you again! This is a small dream that came true all thanks to you lovely people!

Second: Release dates.
c5s7r19_ISpeed Lights Light Camera.jpg

I've been speaking with Luna, my right hand woman, and we penciled down a possible release schedule. This is a bit of an awkward month, with both of us going on vacation at different times, so we'll try our best.
Our goal is to release in the weekend of the 10th-11th of August. In order to do so I'll need to have everything wrapped up and coded by the 9th and she'll have to do her magic as soon as she gets back home. It's not impossible, it's the best case scenario, but it'll be tight. So stay tuned, hopefully next week I'll be able to confirm or deny the previous statement.

Third: Jessica
c5s1f39_ISpeed Lights Light Camera.jpg
I had to do a bit of a rewrite and change my plans for the blondie for this chapter.
She's the character me and Luna went back and forth the most as to when it felt right to "pull the trigger" and have her sex scene with MC.
We really wanted to approach the topic of "straight girl turns gay" without falling into the pitfalls of making her turn too quickly or making it feel cheap.
I'm aware that one of the "recurring" criticism about the game is that the girls jump into bed "too quickly", but it's one that I generally disregard because it is so by design. But Jess is different.
I've slowly sowing the seeds of her romance throughout the game and Chapter 5 was supposed to be the one where it happened, but it didn't feel right.

c5s7r15_ISpeed Lights Light Camera.jpg

Without spoiling too much, her "date" ended with her quite inhebriated and it really felt shitty to have her first time with her being tipsy taking a spur-of-the-moment decision to jump in MC's arms. I went through various rewrites until finally I landed on a version that I liked. You'll get a "compensation" sex scene with another character, but Jess will have to wait until Chapter 6.

c5s8a3_Camera.jpg

Also there's the fact that SOMEONE ELSE wink wink nudge nudge gets their first sex scene and having both happen in the same chapter felt weird pacing-wise. Also I'm at 900 renders right now and still got a shitton to do (and by shitton I mean 2 scenes and a half).

Oh yeah, we are breaking the 1000 renders for this chapter. Hurray?
I'll see you next week!

------------------------------------------------------

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
( I guess it should actually be #19 but whatev)

Aight, we got a lot to go through, so no funny preamble.

First: those of you on Discord already know this, but I got a new rig. View attachment 3873478
A big unit with a Ryzen 5 4500, 32 GB or RAM and an RTX 3060 with 12 GB of VRAM. This thing is a rendering beast, pumping out renders in a handful of minutes. And it was only possible thanks to you people!
I can't stress enough how much of a boon this new rig is. In the first day of having it operational I've been able to yeet out 66 renders, when normally I could only do between 20 and 30.
Not only is it faster at rendering, but it also lets me more reliably check the preview without wasting ages, leading to better posed renders with less mistakes and more "interesting" lighting.
So, thank you again! This is a small dream that came true all thanks to you lovely people!

Second: Release dates.
View attachment 3873493

I've been speaking with Luna, my right hand woman, and we penciled down a possible release schedule. This is a bit of an awkward month, with both of us going on vacation at different times, so we'll try our best.
Our goal is to release in the weekend of the 10th-11th of August. In order to do so I'll need to have everything wrapped up and coded by the 9th and she'll have to do her magic as soon as she gets back home. It's not impossible, it's the best case scenario, but it'll be tight. So stay tuned, hopefully next week I'll be able to confirm or deny the previous statement.

Third: Jessica
View attachment 3873484
I had to do a bit of a rewrite and change my plans for the blondie for this chapter.
She's the character me and Luna went back and forth the most as to when it felt right to "pull the trigger" and have her sex scene with MC.
We really wanted to approach the topic of "straight girl turns gay" without falling into the pitfalls of making her turn too quickly or making it feel cheap.
I'm aware that one of the "recurring" criticism about the game is that the girls jump into bed "too quickly", but it's one that I generally disregard because it is so by design. But Jess is different.
I've slowly sowing the seeds of her romance throughout the game and Chapter 5 was supposed to be the one where it happened, but it didn't feel right.

View attachment 3873485

Without spoiling too much, her "date" ended with her quite inhebriated and it really felt shitty to have her first time with her being tipsy taking a spur-of-the-moment decision to jump in MC's arms. I went through various rewrites until finally I landed on a version that I liked. You'll get a "compensation" sex scene with another character, but Jess will have to wait until Chapter 6.

View attachment 3873486

Also there's the fact that SOMEONE ELSE wink wink nudge nudge gets their first sex scene and having both happen in the same chapter felt weird pacing-wise. Also I'm at 900 renders right now and still got a shitton to do (and by shitton I mean 2 scenes and a half).

Oh yeah, we are breaking the 1000 renders for this chapter. Hurray?
I'll see you next week!

------------------------------------------------------
First HanakoXVN TAKE YOUR VACATIONS!
:)

Second, I totally agreed about Jessica.
She must be a slow burn. Anything else will feel rushed.
If a sex scene with her will only happened in an epilogue, I will be OK with it.
Anyway, it's not like if we don't already have lewd actions with an half dozen girls now.
So anyone who want just sex should already be happy.
Let Jessica be the career pinnacle of our sapphic goth Casanova :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Have to admit, I also agree with having Jessica on the slow burn.

It's not like we're starved for scenes and there is a certain ex rival turned friend i'm hoping to see in a scene first.

As for people saying sex happens too fast, there is a running theme in lesbian relationships that we tend to move quickly.

MalkavianVamp

Feb 22, 2023
Loved the game cant wait for more ,loved the li characters,mc ,story and direction it's going hope from more from you Hanako, cheers and good luck dev ........

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes