Jan 9, 2023
Another great installment! Your writing improves with each chapter, and the H-scenes only get sexier!

Just a few notes:
While I really do love all the characters (Stella is my gf's new favorite! She insisted on doing my makeup today and gave me huge winged eyeliner like hers, and it's so pretty!), I think you are reaching capacity. Don't get me wrong; you are juggling what you have pretty well, but once Rika and Jessica enter the mix (and maybe Arisu?), not leaving anyone behind will get a lot harder.
On another note, with updates coming every few months, I find the overarching plot hard to follow. A short synopsis at the start of each chapter would really help, I think.

Either way, this is quickly becoming our favorite game on this site. You are doing wonderfully, and we are really excited to see where this goes next.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordWanze

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Got some Chapter 5 Content Poll for ya'll ( waited for some time to see how it will play out )

Chapter 5 will put into focus some of the girls that have yet to spend some meaningful time with our dear MC, those being the Fujikawa Sisters, Jessica and muscle mo-Janice!
But there is still time for at least one other girl to have some quality time with MC (sex, this is a sex scene poll), so, who's it gonna be?
Vote now on your phones!
ch5poll.jpg

Alex = 4 %

Sarah = 19 %

Emily = 26 %

Stella = 52 %

------

Still 3 days left for the voting ...

So yeah if there is not some strange mystery, where there are more than 20 votes coming in for another character the end poll should be safe for a Stella sex scene next update !

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes