damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
In a lesbian only game?
Do you mean lesbian don't like cocks?
We learn something new every day.
:ROFLMAO:

But, to be fair, maybe Spoon could engage himself in some carnal relationships with ladies with fur...
I mean some pussies...
What?! No! No!
I mean some female feline :ROFLMAO:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Do you mean lesbian don't like cocks?
We learn something new every day.
:ROFLMAO:

But, to be fair, maybe Spoon could engage himself in some carnal relationships with ladies with fur...
I mean some pussies...
What?! No! No!
I mean some female feline :ROFLMAO:
But you still talk about pussies :ROFLMAO:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
HanakoXVN is there any difference between the version posted here and the one on itch.io?

Also, I notice the file from itch.io for chapter 4 (ActualRoommates-Ch.4-Public-pc.zip) is way smaller than the one for chapter 3 (ActualRoomates-Ch.3-Public-full-pc.zip).
948Mb for the former vs 1127Mb for the latter.
But the chapter 3 file is labelled "Public-full", when the chapter 4 file is just "Public".
Will there be a full version for chapter 4 too?
If so, what will be the difference between the two?
And where the full version will be available? (I don't remember where I get the full one for chapter 3, but it must have be here or on itch.io as I bought your game here)

HanakoXVN

Dev | Actual Roommates
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
HanakoXVN is there any difference between the version posted here and the one on itch.io?

Also, I notice the file from itch.io for chapter 4 (ActualRoommates-Ch.4-Public-pc.zip) is way smaller than the one for chapter 3 (ActualRoomates-Ch.3-Public-full-pc.zip).
948Mb for the former vs 1127Mb for the latter.
But the chapter 3 file is labelled "Public-full", when the chapter 4 file is just "Public".
Will there be a full version for chapter 4 too?
If so, what will be the difference between the two?
And where the full version will be available? (I don't remember where I get the full one for chapter 3, but it must have be here or on itch.io as I bought your game here)
There's no difference between the two.
The reason Ch.4 is 950~ MB compared to the 1100~ MB of Ch.3 is simply that I found a better program to convert pngs into webps and compress them a bit without sacrificing quality (even side by side it's almost unnoticeable).
The reason I uploaded two different versions of Ch.3 on here and itch is because of itch's upload limit of 1 GB that forced me to compress the images further compared to the version I posted here.
I released a full uncompressed version for Patreons, but it was over 3 GB, took me forever to upload and had several bugs (mostly me forgetting to put some checks in place and ending up with characters speaking of things that didn't happen in specific path variations, like *someone* saying she knew about MC banging other girls, even in solo runs) so I didn't bother re-uploading it for what was essentially not that noticeable of a difference.

HanakoXVN Hey, noticed a mistake in the code. In the choice in the screenshot, both options give "mcbottop += 1", instead of the second option giving -= 1.
Thanks, I completely missed it! I'll fix it in the next release ♥

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The reason Ch.4 is 950~ MB compared to the 1100~ MB of Ch.3 is simply that I found a better program to convert pngs into webps and compress them a bit without sacrificing quality (even side by side it's almost unnoticeable).
The reason I uploaded two different versions of Ch.3 on here and itch is because of itch's upload limit of 1 GB that forced me to compress the images further compared to the version I posted here.
I released a full uncompressed version for Patreons, but it was over 3 GB, took me forever to upload and had several bugs (mostly me forgetting to put some checks in place and ending up with characters speaking of things that didn't happen in specific path variations, like *someone* saying she knew about MC banging other girls, even in solo runs) so I didn't bother re-uploading it for what was essentially not that noticeable of a difference.

Thank you for the clarification.

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022

If you don't mind me asking what program is it? I use photoshop alot and i always lose quality when converting, some of the images get so bad that i have stopped converting them and just use the originals. So if you do have a good program that would be very helpful

Hunter1Legend

Dec 31, 2021
Incredible update, loving the characters so far and the story it's so engaging. And the cat is an amazing comic relief, love him a lot.

I have a quick question: how can unlock in the gallery the 4th and the 5th scenes?
It's the same as the 3rd, but if you choose just one of the girls (sexy nurse)

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Oh, I also wanted to tell you the update was absolutely amazing! Spoon getting so much screen time(and hilarious dialogue) made me extremely happy. Especially loved his "defense of fair lady's home" scene. I also really loved that you managed to make the threesome scene and each of the solo route variants feel unique from each other. Most devs that attempt multi-route scene variants like that just play it safe, and literally just edit out one girl from the threesome, and it always feels so forced and unnatural. After playing all 3 scenes, they all felt so natural(and hot!) and appropriate for their respective relationships. Bravo!

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game has some banger references especially the ATLA reference with the lesbian nation attacked line.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Okay, so I just finished the update for Chapter 4 and got 4/6 of the Scenes. What are the other two scenes? I'm assuming it's the solo route for Emily and Alex.

Also, great update as usual even if it was a bit short but sweet and hot regardless

penny_bbt

Sep 6, 2022
Okay, so I just finished the update for Chapter 4 and got 4/6 of the Scenes. What are the other two scenes? I'm assuming it's the solo route for Emily and Alex.

Also, great update as usual even if it was a bit short but sweet and hot regardless
Why I didn't t think about this? DX Yes the two missing scenes are the solos of Emily and Alex, thank you ^^

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes