youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ActualRoommates-CH4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Actual Roommates [Ch. 4] [HanakoXVN] - Compressed

Win/Linux [292 MB]
- - - -

Mac [287 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Oh RIP I rly like when the side character have that punk design (I don't even mind the goth style but the punk one with their crazy hairstyle Idk why it rly ticks me lol) but when I play the MC it kinda doesn"t vibe with me. A pity the game seemed great, Ig that's why most dev use generic or "easy" chara-design for their MC.
I'm not kidding it's a 1st for me( Ifrkin played an alien MC, other races...), I've played countless AVN and it's the 1st time I'm turned off by the mc's chara-design lol. Guys heeeeeelp, idk why, she gives me the side character vibe not the mc's. Maybe bc of inner growth who knows?
Idk... maybe I'll find it in me to push trough that uneasing sensation

THX

Last edited:

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Honestly... Not much can be said about this update really besides it being really fucking good as usual. I love all the girls, I love the humor, I love the story being told. But most importantly, and far more urgent than all of those tings, I love Spoon. I'll never not love that cat, he's literally the best part about this game. Doesn't mean the rest isn't fantastic either, but every time he comes on screen? I know I'm going to be laughing my ass off, he's such a character!

MW56498

Jun 22, 2024
Just found this game and played through it all. It's really good. I love the characters, and the humor is really well done. Can't wait for the next update

Reactions: Udayana
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes