VN Others Acumen [Prototype] [WB Freeborn]

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
This product is in the prototype stages. This demo is free, but please consider a donation when prompt. If at least 300 donations are received by January 1, 2022, this product will go ahead to crowd funding sites. If you cannot donate money, please donate a positive comment below. If the game fails this stage, it will end here and be no more.
That's some pretty high goal to set for this demo, think the dev(s) aren't doing themselves a favor, that goal is just way too pretentious for the current work.

I suggest they take the time to January 1 2022 to get a good start on their work, fix some spelling mistakes, adjust the format of the writing, currently it just seems sloppy allthough it's readable but it's far from pretty. and be sure to add interesting sex scenes, the story is too basic to be really interesting, being dead and on top of that having lost your memories, meeting an angel and a demon for judgement, for some spice adding a mystic third party and having the judgement based upon your actions in a brothel can work with good sex scenes or some humor and interesting characters but nothing of that is ingame yet..
And please remove the "groundhogday" system... getting killed when you're allready dead is really lame ;)

wildtirki

Oct 20, 2018
Yo. I'm the dev of this thing.
The OP is right about the tags.

This is not another game going through production.
This is just a quickly slapped together idea.
It's a napkin scribble. An elevator sales pitch.
I don't have any plans to continue this, if I can't get adequate support.

To answer some questions and maybe spoil some story stuff...

The body the MC is using isn't theirs and can be changed later as they learn to use the cosmic power.
You can change the body of two of the characters in the demo, by changing reality using cosmic powers. (like thanos)

You can also reroll random events if you wish, or even turn back events. this is in the demo.

The MC is not dead. A hint to this is on the itch page. OP left it out.
If the game gets made, you will find this out by playing. It is inevitable.

Lastly. This is just a concept. no thoughts have been given to design UI or any QOL issues.
If you would like to save, it is key 'S'
If you would like to skip, it's the left ctrl key after text stops.
If you would like to get to a menu, it's the scroll button or third mouse button.

Once again, I would like to thank everyone, including the OP, for your interest.
If you wish, follow me on twitter (wildtirki/wbfreeborn) or my linktree.
I don't come here often.

Later.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
We must need a propre apearn of all 3 MC becous we all see its Male MC as if we haven't choise his gender.

Need Female MC
Need Futa MC (Pussy under balls included)

Well it's suck and make me feel sad we see female MC as Male like we haven't pick up our gender.

Last edited:

wildtirki

Oct 20, 2018
Hello everyone!
If you were interested in this game, I have good news.
Acumen has been remade and is no longer in prototype stage.

Brand new Higher Quality renders, UI, and much more content.
You can get a free download at the itch page, patreon about page or contact me personally.
There is even an adult-restricted game trailer there if you want to watch one.
The screenshots are not current to this version so I'm going to assume the game links are not either.
I don't have any of the file storage sites so I can't send updated links.

Many thanks to those who have already done reports to update a few things on this topic.

The story is mostly the same but isn't bare bones. Some characters have been removed and replaced.
Things will make more sense now as they are no longer just ideas.

The current version contains the first story arch and about a dozen sex scenes.
There are many elements that the prototype was missing such as save/load and backlog.
DAY 1 and DAY 2 are a survival game. There are 4 ways to survive DAY 1 and 2 ways to survive DAY 2.
There are 4 paths that give different events, sex scenes, and game story. All paths lead to DAY 3 where the game changes entirely.

Right now, until the end of the month of October, you can vote for free on events for DAY 3. There are 5 things you can vote on. Voting is done on the Patreon page or the Discord channel. You do not have to be a paid member on patreon to vote once.

Both links are in the game's new title screen. the patreon link in OP is correct.

I hope everyone who plays enjoys it, and if you don't... tell me why not so I can make the game better!

Thank you everyone!
LOBBYD2021.jpg LaughBar009.jpg SanELE013.jpg

wildtirki

Oct 20, 2018
Acumen Update is available.
DAY 3 03.24.5
You can download at itch, patreon, and spicy games.

It's about 800Mb
has about 2000 renders
Music, sound effects, and a few animations.

I'm not sure how to update the links or get developer tag, but I guess I'll figure it out later.

headlineP.jpg