4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
@Beornwahl just saying this image pack is fucking huge, this might help a tad

i think your both dutch so just talk to @booom313 if u need help with it
This is very bad idea unless you are porting a game for android and don't care about quality. The best solution here is to convert everything to PNG and then resize the really big pictures to smaller sizes, the problem will be some of the animations that are Full HD (1920x1080) and mangled during the GIF conversion and the ones that need optimization on frame by frame. The rest of the images shouldn't be e problem although I've seen some with sizes above 3000px.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
In 1.5.4 the High Births Passage for Venus points to Inanna! Just sayin'.

See attached file for the only 3 sphinx pics I could find that are perhaps usable.
Can confirm, this is happening to my game too (new game, 1.5.4).
By Gaia you're right... how embarrassing... should be fixed now. Version 1.5.5.

I've looked through the photos, two of which I've searched through before. My only grip is that they don't look entirely like her, but that's a minor problem I reckon. The main thing is the lack of material for children. So I can add a few sex pics, which won't look entirely like the character, and the sex won't result in pregnancy. How are folks feelings on this?

Will check it out. Keep doing the great work! Anything on the next update?
There are two human matriarchs left, but next update will most likely be a building update adding additional things to construct. Hopefully having found a fix for the constant reports on inability to impregnate certain characters will be fixed by then too...

@Beornwahl just saying this image pack is fucking huge, this might help a tad

i think your both dutch so just talk to @booom313 if u need help with it
I dont know if this will help but I think you might find a useful amount of pics in here: :FeelsGoodMan:
Gave it a look. Syntax errors encountered though - I have a lot of poorly named attributes I guess.

Yeah. Venus gets pregnant, but every time she gives birth it displays the Inanna birth event, even if I haven't encountered Inanna yet.
Yeah... sorry about that... fixed in version 1.5.5 :coldsweat:

Can't seem to get Inanna pregnant in 1.5.4 :FeelsBadMan:
There still seems to be something unstable about impregnation even now. Do you mind I ask some details, like does the other matriarchs always work, and is the save new? Also, even if it's a new game started on 1.5.4, have you at any point saved and reloaded before encountering the problem?

Also getting the blank box in the desert, and definitely not an old save, since I deleted all of my saves when I updated to 1.5.4. Also getting the "Venus gives Inanna scene" but with Inanna children as well.

One more thing... I kinda don't want to mention it because it's an easy way to get the children I want, but it's still a bug, so I figure I'd better. If you go into a menu from the side bar (inventory, blessings, etc.) while a "This Matriarch gave birth" screen is up for a HUMAN matriarch, you will not only receive the child that was there when you went to the menu, but you'll get another one after you leave it... for as many times as you want. If you do this with a creature matriarch, it only changes the image for the child, it doesn't give multiple children.

I've used that last bug mostly as a way to make up for time lost in games when I get human matriarchs that refuse to get pregnant so I have to restart.
Another blank box in the desert... vexing...
I've found and fixed the venus-inanna and blessing thing, but the desert thing... Has it only happened in the desert region? Did you have any matriarch or broodmothers unlocked at the point of the problem?

I've really enjoyed this on pc, is there any way to make it work on Android? I tried and often run into scripting errors and photo/video errors. I tried hunting down reasons chrome might have trouble and got nowhere.
Theoretically, I heard long ago the answer was yes... but... we've done a lot of syntax changes since then.

As mentioned:

You should post some of the errors so the developer can investigate.

They have previously noted that some folders are incorrectly named for Unix based operating systems like Android, for instance

Note sue if these still apply in version 1.5.x but coupld if you have only updated
There are problems. But if they are reported and within my abilities to fix, heck, I'll give it a try.

Typo for valkyrie
You face your flying valkyrie in a battle of lordship. With whites wings reaching​
whites should be white
Found and fixed, thank ye!

Loda, Loda, Loda......... Dutch.... have you learned NOTHING from Discord :D
Danish is NOT Dutch. Luckily you didn't say Swedes.....
The outrage...

1.5.4 Rheia don't seem to be pregnant?
Which one has found the same problem?
Let's try some of the same question for details, like does the other matriarchs in your save always work or is the inability to impregnate random or common? Is it a save new? Also, even if it's a new save on 1.5.4, have you at any point saved and reloaded before encountering the problem?

Reactions: novastorm76

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
oh aye, a bug i found, when u get all the cow girls preggers, the head cow give birth, but the rest dont

i think u can get them to give birth but im not sure @Beornwahl

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
I've looked through the photos, two of which I've searched through before. My only grip is that they don't look entirely like her, but that's a minor problem I reckon. The main thing is the lack of material for children. So I can add a few sex pics, which won't look entirely like the character, and the sex won't result in pregnancy. How are folks feelings on this?
How about after a few encounters and no pregnancy she revials that she is actually infertile and looking for a cure and once we have pics you can have her send you to a quest to find the cure and fix the problem?

mn16tor

May 28, 2017
I think the reason for impregnation not working always is because "High Preg" script leaves the $Preg variable to undefined state if impregnation fails. So, the pregnancy variable gets this undefined value. E.g these are the values after the first impregnation attempt in a game fails:
inannaDone:1
inannaPreg:undefined
inannaQuest:10

After save and reload the inannaPreg variable disappears:
inannaDone:1
inannaQuest:10

Reactions: Faldir
D

Deleted member 434267

I've also encountered a bug with monsters, if you choose to send one of your monsters away from its area, it doesn't give you back that spot, so the maximum amount you can have decreases by 1 every time. This happened with cowgirls and centaurs, but possibly others that I haven't tested. (I sent 3 away from each, so I only had 13, but the option to capture new ones didn't show up and newly born ones were automatically sent away)

Reactions: Faldir

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I just saw a missing image when encountering a Manticore

img/People/Creature/manticore/26.gif

There is no such image in my game. I am using a version 1.4 download, upgraded with the 1.5 upgrade. I tried the torrent but there were no seeds at the time I tried.
The highest image I have is 16.gif

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
I'm unsure if I've messed something up. I appear to be missing a "/img/People/Human/Girls/Plains/" folder (also if there should be a "Mountain" folder I'm missing that too)

Found this when Inanna has a child and the child has no image!

I downloaded the Adam&Gaia1.4.zip (from megaupload), Nut and the Nile 1.5.zip (also megaupload) and 82936_AdamGaia1.5.4Player.zip from the first post.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Just a note all, I just a useful yo[ in the thread at the Hypnopics Collective

Actually, I had the exact same bug in previous version, 1.4. Never saw it happen in other areas but in desert it was pretty common for me. As for loading often not fixing it, my solution was to first restart the game (with the button on the left) and then loading, that always worked.
This is a really useful tip, I was having a number of issues, notably with some of Freia's encounters, and capturing some monster girls, but after trying this the events are working again.

As noted I used the Restart link and reloaded a game

PS
this implies the same may not be saving the state of some variables, or that restarting is resetting some variables back to a valid state

Reactions: Humlebien

kklyh

Jun 24, 2017
Let's try some of the same question for details, like does the other matriarchs in your save always work or is the inability to impregnate random or common? Is it a save new? Also, even if it's a new save on 1.5.4, have you at any point saved and reloaded before encountering the problem?
emmm...That's a new save and never reloaded it.

gatz13

Aug 14, 2017
I am having the same issue in the desert with the blank box. Using google chrome. The blessings wont work to let me transport back to camp and only allows load a save game.
-I have replicated multiple times through each reload and it doesnt specifically act on any one single encounter.
-I then started using save to disk and load to disk and same issue continues.
-I wiped browser and the issue persisted.
-Not skilled in html (and all that jazz lol) so my account of what happened is the best I can describe it. Wish I could help more with it!
-I have not had issues with impregnating any of the matriarchs (I also start over when I download a new version) or the monsters. Some of the monster queens will give birth but not keep children examples: bunny, succubus, orc/goblin? and spider.
Still an awesome game! Thank you for all the hard work that goes into this!

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
v1.5.5 New Game > Music > Silence music
Code:
Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<audio>>: track "TempMusic" does not exist.

Stack Trace:
Wikifier</t</<.value@file:///C:/Games/Adam&Gaia/Adam&Gaia1.5.5Player.html:119:17552
.handler/<@file:///C:/Games/Adam&Gaia/Adam&Gaia1.5.5Player.html:121:2037
MacroContext</e</<.value/</<@file:///C:/Games/Adam&Gaia/Adam&Gaia1.5.5Player.html:120:19357
MacroContext</e</<.value/<@file:///C:/Games/Adam&Gaia/Adam&Gaia1.5.5Player.html:120:19171
t/<@file:///C:/Games/Adam&Gaia/Adam&Gaia1.5.5Player.html:117:26620
r.event.dispatch@file:///C:/Games/Adam&Gaia/Adam&Gaia1.5.5Player.html:67:10263
r.event.add/q.handle@file:///C:/Games/Adam&Gaia/Adam&Gaia1.5.5Player.html:67:8325

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Encountered a few errors with v 1.5.5 in the Mountain region: When first encountering/fighting Freia (The Shieldmaiden). After winning I got the normal "Spoils of war" prompt (which is wrong I think, should be just for Monster Girls, no?) and when choosing "fuck her" it gives me: "Error: the passage "human" does not exist" and I get stuck in the screen.
When encountering a Valkyrie, after winning the fight I get the "Sex" prompt again as if she was tamed (she wasn't) and when clicking "return", I get sent to the Manticore Lair in the plains. The same happens with Dog Girls and Giants. I guess all of this are instances of the same bug.
Morrigan Chain works as intended, so did the Gobbo Matriarch.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Encountered a few errors with v 1.5.5 in the Mountain region: When first encountering/fighting Freia (The Shieldmaiden). After winning I got the normal "Spoils of war" prompt (which is wrong I think, should be just for Monster Girls, no?) and when choosing "fuck her" it gives me: "Error: the passage "human" does not exist" and I get stuck in the screen.
When encountering a Valkyrie, after winning the fight I get the "Sex" prompt again as if she was tamed (she wasn't) and when clicking "return", I get sent to the Manticore Lair in the plains. The same happens with Dog Girls and Giants. I guess all of this are instances of the same bug.
The Monstergirl Fights for the Desert and the Jungle are similarily broken, same issue.

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
not sure if its a bug or a design flaw: in the summer my food often goes negative while my preserved food continues to grow. (it grows in the winter too). I can't be sure but the preserved food never seems to be used. Also there seems to be no negative consequences for negative food since the preserved food is always positive. at the moment i have over 4k preserved food and negative fresh food.

also encountered an error when the first pig girl is removed as queen. The pic is not found but the game does not crash until you attempt to do something with the non-queen emily.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
I just got this game for the first time, for both of the versions no images show for me. Is there a way to fix this ?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I just got this game for the first time, for both of the versions no images show for me. Is there a way to fix this ?
Do you have all the image packs? Is the file structure all right (img folder in the root directory, not in a directory lower for example)

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes