4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

novastorm76

Jun 20, 2017
In 1.5.4 the High Births Passage for Venus points to Inanna! Just sayin'.

See attached file for the only 3 sphinx pics I could find that are perhaps usable.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
@Beornwahl just saying this image pack is fucking huge, this might help a tad

i think your both dutch so just talk to @booom313 if u need help with it

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
In 1.5.4 the High Births Passage for Venus points to Inanna! Just sayin'.

See attached file for the only 3 sphinx pics I could find that are perhaps usable.
I dont know if this will help but I think you might find a useful amount of pics in here: :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: novastorm76

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
A few issues

a) fought the shield maiden in the Mountains and got to the point where you had the option to fuck her, and I got the error
passage 'human' could not be found

b) Foughr an insect girl and a mummy (no areas built for them yet) only options were fuck after and when you returned back it put me in the Mermaid Village or back at Camp

DarkVigilante

Jul 26, 2017
Also getting the blank box in the desert, and definitely not an old save, since I deleted all of my saves when I updated to 1.5.4. Also getting the "Venus gives Inanna scene" but with Inanna children as well.

One more thing... I kinda don't want to mention it because it's an easy way to get the children I want, but it's still a bug, so I figure I'd better. If you go into a menu from the side bar (inventory, blessings, etc.) while a "This Matriarch gave birth" screen is up for a HUMAN matriarch, you will not only receive the child that was there when you went to the menu, but you'll get another one after you leave it... for as many times as you want. If you do this with a creature matriarch, it only changes the image for the child, it doesn't give multiple children.

I've used that last bug mostly as a way to make up for time lost in games when I get human matriarchs that refuse to get pregnant so I have to restart.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Jesus christ, the fat girl is absolutely disgusting. Ugh. Please change it, add in a girl who doesn't make me vomit up a little in my mouth when she comes on screen.

SarcasticDF40

Jul 19, 2017
I've really enjoyed this on pc, is there any way to make it work on Android? I tried and often run into scripting errors and photo/video errors. I tried hunting down reasons chrome might have trouble and got nowhere.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Typo for valkyrie
You face your flying valkyrie in a battle of lordship. With whites wings reaching​
whites should be white

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I've really enjoyed this on pc, is there any way to make it work on Android? I tried and often run into scripting errors and photo/video errors. I tried hunting down reasons chrome might have trouble and got nowhere.
You should post some of the errors so the developer can investigate.

They have previously noted that some folders are incorrectly named for Unix based operating systems like Android, for instance
mg/People/Girls/caves
img/People/Girl/islands
should be
mg/People/Girls/Caves
img/People/Girl/Islands

Note sue if these still apply in version 1.5.x but coupld if you have only updated

Reactions: pronow

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
@Beornwahl just saying this image pack is fucking huge, this might help a tad

i think your both dutch so just talk to @booom313 if u need help with it
Loda, Loda, Loda......... Dutch.... have you learned NOTHING from Discord :D
Danish is NOT Dutch. Luckily you didn't say Swedes.....

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
still can't get the images to work any thoughts?
Just make sure the html file is in the same folder as the img folder and everything should play just fine

A poster above noted it does not seem to work on an Android device for them. I am using Windows 10 using FireFox or Chrome with no issues and as this is a Twine game all modern browsers should work correctly

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
Jesus christ, the fat girl is absolutely disgusting. Ugh. Please change it, add in a girl who doesn't make me vomit up a little in my mouth when she comes on screen.
I think a lot of people love her look!

If you don't, though, here's one option -
Download my pack of girls here:
And overwrite the files into \img\People\Human\Girls\caves
Gives you 12 sets of super hot twins being birthed by the oversized Venus, instead of 12 rubbly dubbly girls.
Venus stays the same, but all her daughters get changed.

:)

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes