4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
For some reason the Nut birth picture is missing.

not sure if its a bug or a design flaw: in the summer my food often goes negative while my preserved food continues to grow. (it grows in the winter too). I can't be sure but the preserved food never seems to be used. Also there seems to be no negative consequences for negative food since the preserved food is always positive. at the moment i have over 4k preserved food and negative fresh food.

also encountered an error when the first pig girl is removed as queen. The pic is not found but the game does not crash until you attempt to do something with the non-queen emily.
You can enter the domain folder on the left side of the screen and see how much food you produce each turn also non preserved food is eaten first.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I don't know if anyone asked before but its about Nut and her doughtier. Are we only allowed to pick either the mother or doughtier or is there a way to get both of them? :confused:

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Beornwahl just wanted to say that your game is awesome and please don't abandon it(pretty please?)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Encountered a few errors with v 1.5.5 in the Mountain region: When first encountering/fighting Freia (The Shieldmaiden). After winning I got the normal "Spoils of war" prompt (which is wrong I think, should be just for Monster Girls, no?) and when choosing "fuck her" it gives me: "Error: the passage "human" does not exist" and I get stuck in the screen.
When encountering a Valkyrie, after winning the fight I get the "Sex" prompt again as if she was tamed (she wasn't) and when clicking "return", I get sent to the Manticore Lair in the plains. The same happens with Dog Girls and Giants. I guess all of this are instances of the same bug.
Morrigan Chain works as intended, so did the Gobbo Matriarch.
Was was getting this same issue for the shieldmaiden, but it stopped after a time

I did do a sort of fix suggested (I posted it above), of
- restart the game with the 'Restart' link
- load the game

Reactions: morpheusahrms

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Or you could just ignore her, and move on, never encountering her again?
I was thinking the same thing like Teal where instead of having a walking sack of lard we could get a curvy looking girl instead. I mean yes we can just ignore her but I think that would be kind of sad to ignore another possible mother. Besides who said that the people of that culture were not actually describing a curvy looking goddess. :rolleyes:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I think a lot of people love her look!

If you don't, though, here's one option -
Download my pack of girls here:
And overwrite the files into \img\People\Human\Girls\caves
Gives you 12 sets of super hot twins being birthed by the oversized Venus, instead of 12 rubbly dubbly girls.
Venus stays the same, but all her daughters get changed.

:)
Not going to lie buddy I did use your pack for her daughters and at least it makes it more interesting and less disgusting. :FeelsGoodMan:

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Error: <<audio>>: track "TempMusic" does not exist.

I was trying to mute the music and got this error, from clicking all three options.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Was was getting this same issue for the shieldmaiden, but it stopped after a time

I did do a sort of fix suggested (I posted it above), of
- restart the game with the 'Restart' link
- load the game
Yeah, I saw that too, alas it did not work for me :-/ Thx for the heads up though!

xanaxine

Jun 4, 2017
There still seems to be something unstable about impregnation even now. Do you mind I ask some details, like does the other matriarchs always work, and is the save new? Also, even if it's a new game started on 1.5.4, have you at any point saved and reloaded before encountering the problem?
This is a brand new save after I downloaded 1.5.4. Other matriarchs are always working, but found out that when Venus is pregnant it is actually Inanna that gives birth. I've never saved and reloaded before encountering the problem. Hope it helps.

DarkVigilante

Jul 26, 2017
Another blank box in the desert... vexing...
I've found and fixed the venus-inanna and blessing thing, but the desert thing... Has it only happened in the desert region? Did you have any matriarch or broodmothers unlocked at the point of the problem?
So, I did a bit of testing to see what might be causing it, I'll lay out the details as I remember them.

First off, playing on Chrome/Windows 7.

It has only happened in the desert, it was a new game and not an old save, I have the old image folder updated with the 1.5.4 pack, have not updated to 1.5.5 game file.

If I do nothing else but pursue the Nut/Nephthys line until they are in my camp, everything works fine. By nothing else I mean that I don't build anything, fight anything, or capture anything. The only things I do are talk to (eventual) broodmothers/Matriarchs and flee. If I do this, the Nut line completes successfully, and I don't get any empty boxes.

However, if I explore a bit (build some things, maybe recruit Rheia/Venus into my camp) immediately after completing the first encounter with Nut I have a chance of getting the empty boxes, and I never get another encounter with her no matter how many times I restart/load/attempt progress, so I can only imagine the blank box is an attempt by the game to progress her storyline, but it fails for some reason.

On a slightly related note, I'm getting an image failure on the "Nut gives birth" page for Nut herself, and for her sex page I'm getting the Sex1.gif, then the Sex2.gif, but all the others just repeat the Sex2.gif. Not sure why.

...and to wrap up, I just wanted to say thank you for creating this game. You've done a great job. Hopefully all of the bug reports and such don't discourage you, because it is awesome. Just trying to do my part to help I guess :p. Thanks again :)

Reactions: sp1ker
Aug 19, 2016
So, I did a bit of testing to see what might be causing it, I'll lay out the details as I remember them.

First off, playing on Chrome/Windows 7.

It has only happened in the desert, it was a new game and not an old save, I have the old image folder updated with the 1.5.4 pack, have not updated to 1.5.5 game file.

If I do nothing else but pursue the Nut/Nephthys line until they are in my camp, everything works fine. By nothing else I mean that I don't build anything, fight anything, or capture anything. The only things I do are talk to (eventual) broodmothers/Matriarchs and flee. If I do this, the Nut line completes successfully, and I don't get any empty boxes.

However, if I explore a bit (build some things, maybe recruit Rheia/Venus into my camp) immediately after completing the first encounter with Nut I have a chance of getting the empty boxes, and I never get another encounter with her no matter how many times I restart/load/attempt progress, so I can only imagine the blank box is an attempt by the game to progress her storyline, but it fails for some reason.

On a slightly related note, I'm getting an image failure on the "Nut gives birth" page for Nut herself, and for her sex page I'm getting the Sex1.gif, then the Sex2.gif, but all the others just repeat the Sex2.gif. Not sure why.

...and to wrap up, I just wanted to say thank you for creating this game. You've done a great job. Hopefully all of the bug reports and such don't discourage you, because it is awesome. Just trying to do my part to help I guess :p. Thanks again :)
Chrome/W10

same issue here :/

cmyop

Jul 8, 2017
Ok I feel like an idiot for asking this, but where can I find the new Matriarch? Cause I have checked every region and I can't find her/them. Help?

dlex0

Mar 22, 2017
Ok I feel like an idiot for asking this, but where can I find the new Matriarch? Cause I have checked every region and I can't find her/them. Help?
Should spawn in the desert. You search a tomb, continue, then take the treasure!

Altarin

May 21, 2017
errors i found in 1.5.5
picture of one of the daugthers: (She is a daughter of you and one of your girls)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when i want to turn off, turn on, or change music:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
I was thinking the same thing like Teal where instead of having a walking sack of lard we could get a curvy looking girl instead. I mean yes we can just ignore her but I think that would be kind of sad to ignore another possible mother. Besides who said that the people of that culture were not actually describing a curvy looking goddess. :rolleyes:
Or we could be happy that there are such variety in the game, that there is something for everyone. Nice to have plenty to pick from. I dont perticular like D+ chested women, but you don't hear me moan about that endlessly? I just get them to the tent, and ignore them for the rest of the game. Freya and Morrigan are the best girls anyways.

Reactions: novastorm76

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Should spawn in the desert. You search a tomb, continue, then take the treasure!
I got this encounter as you note, but never again. Did I do something wrong or it is a bug, or have I just been tremendously unlucky with random numbers? I have explored in the desert quite a lot to try to re-encounter.

I suspect some sort of bug but to be sure I will try again exploring for a while

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I got this encounter as you note, but never again. Did I do something wrong or it is a bug, or have I just been tremendously unlucky with random numbers? I have explored in the desert quite a lot to try to re-encounter.

I suspect some sort of bug but to be sure I will try again exploring for a while
It is possible to fuck up with the new matriarch the first time you meet her I believe that if you choose the first of the last two options that she will become so disappointed that she leave never to be seen again.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes