4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
Hit another bug... admittedly I think it happened because I used a glitch.

One of my girls gave birth, but I already had a daughter identical to that one. So I selected "domain" and came out (purely with the intention of just re-setting the image, but aware that it may give me another child... it did, but I just released the one with the image I didn't want).

However my domain stats are now a bit broken. It only counts food required for my human children and claims I have no Monster Children (even though lower down where it breaks down what is supplying you with things it does list my monster girls properly there!)

Probably not a big bug as I did use a glitch, but thought I'd mention it anyway!

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
Sorry for the double post, got an error.

Error: <<goto>>: passage "' + $factoryLocation + '" does not exist
<<goto "' + $factoryLocation + '">>
I think it's because I removed a girl from a house in a village who was a farm worker then tried to remove them from working on the farm!

edit: Nope tried again this time before removing them from their home, same error... I guess I won't be able to move all my red head girls to the mountains then in this save!

Enigior

Feb 18, 2018
I have a save at the first time in the desert temple. Still not figured out quite how I bag the chick(s). No matter the option it seems I have several 20+ turn weeks after with nothing but wiffs on the temple. So at a loss, as to how to trigger these :D
You encounter matriarchs in the deserts if $DesertsEvent is 1, $DesertsEvent gets set to a random value in (1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4), next we have <<set $Character to either(1, 2, 3, 4)>> and for Nut: $Character has to be 2, the quest has not to be finished ($nutDone is 0) and you shouldn't have clicked a wrong option during the quest ($nutDead is 0)
You can open the console in your Browser and check if SugarCube.State.variables.nutDead and SugarCube.State.variables.nutDone are 0.

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
I can see that there are "teenage" images for Lepo sex, I'd prefere these to the standard loli ones, how do I errm... "grow her up" in game? was it something I've missed or is it not implemented yet (in which case I'll just switch the file names :p )

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Small typos for Nut and Nepthys when you have them at camp
Nephthys look at you with gratitude.
Nut look at you with gratitude and desire.​
In both cases look should be looks

For Nut
and her body languege filled​
languege should be language

Reactions: Faldir

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
I can see that there are "teenage" images for Lepo sex, I'd prefere these to the standard loli ones, how do I errm... "grow her up" in game? was it something I've missed or is it not implemented yet (in which case I'll just switch the file names :p )
"The bunny girl has grown considerable due to all the children you have bred into her" So I'm assuming that you need her to give birth a few times

Reactions: Faldir and Tort

DragonRB

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah Beegirls don't lose their virginity or get pregnant unless they're assigned as Queen Bee, which is likely a bug (though an inconsequential one, as you never get to keep the offspring anyway unless the monster girl is assigned as Broodmother).
Bee girls not getting pregnant is by design; in a real honey bee hive all the female workers are sterile, so only the queen bee actually lays eggs. The not losing their virginity is a bug, though.

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
Anyone find cheats or saves for this game? I've tried scouring this thread but haven't found anything.
As someone said before, the blessings are cheats.

As a second way of cheating if you want to rush through, you can edit the .html file to help give you a headstart (if you keep starting over for instance). Open the file in an editor (suggestion: Notepad++. Make sure to turn SpellCheck OFF)
Here are some places to start - search the following and change the numbers as you see fit:

To change beginning stats/resources:
set $playerMaxHP = 50 (changes HP every turn after the first)
set $Wood to 500
set $Stone to 300
set $Energy to 12

Then you should be able to look around and find ways of editing the game to fit your personal playstyle.

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
I can't find the pig/emelie bug - does it happen for other races as well? (sorry dont know how to quote)

only happens to one character, the first pig, Emelie. In the latest version you can't remove her as the brood mother and can appoint other pigs as the head sow. So i think that fixes the problem.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Some more typos

A mature daughter
She mature of her age and enjoys peace and quite and taking responsibility.​
'She mature' should be 'She is mature'
'quite' should be 'quiet'
'of her age' should be 'for her age'

A daughter with a pregnancy fetish
She's is turned on by the thought of motherhood, breeding, and impregnation​
either remove the 's or the following is
eg
She is turned on by the thought of motherhood, breeding, and impregnation
A feisty daughter
She feisty and with a general glimpse of fighting and tricks in her eyes.​
Should at least be 'She is feisty', but I would also remove the word 'general'

A caring daughter
She always puts others wellfare in front of her own, and cares deeply about everyone​
wellfare should be welfare

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I am a little disturb ...
I can't find the faeries and I can't build there settlement too (maybe it's an event but I don't know).

And to be sure I download Nut and the Nile but I can't fond the new content so is it possible to have the method to install it in the game folder please ^^

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
For Nut and Nile, just extract the update over the existing 1.4 install and copy the new html into the folder and open it.

To find them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Goronthil

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I am a little disturb ...
I can't find the faeries and I can't build there settlement too (maybe it's an event but I don't know).

And to be sure I download Nut and the Nile but I can't fond the new content so is it possible to have the method to install it in the game folder please ^^
The faeries will be in the JUNGLE. A warning thou and I learned that from Beornwahl, when you see the first fairy and your nice to her, she will say shes in love with you so just refuse the love part and you will get a chance at having her and other faeries and their special home. All thou someone should let Beornwahl know that thees are pixies, because the faeries are more human size. :)

Reactions: Goronthil

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Is there a way to do less animals and more people?
Yes. Kill the animals when you encounter them. only a few alive at first. If you kill the few there are, they will stop as a spawn.

But why would you want to kill the fluffy bunnies and mice......

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes