4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Is there a way to do less animals and more people?
Yes. When you find an animal just escape. With people its easy just find all the current matriarch and bring them to your tent and than just boink them, after each of their pregnancies repeat the boinking process until they birthed lots of daughters and than boink them as well. :FuckYea: If you will feel like your out of space in the tent area than just rebuild villages for each of the areas and add more houses (5 or more girls per house) and put the daughters in them. Also having the impregnation skill at max helps a lot in knocking up all the woman. Hope this helps a little. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Abdulkump

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
She'll ask you a question in regards to Zombies. And there a hostile and a neutral answer. Pick neutral sound one.

Reactions: Goronthil
Feb 24, 2018
Hi Beornwahl. I wanted to suggest you two things. First of all it is fun that bunny girl grows after some breeding, but her sex text and her image from "hive menu" dosen't change. I suggest to change them. Second of all we have two music files DawnGaia and GreyGaia, at least if you download 1.4 Main and 1.5 Update.
P.S. Sorry about my bad English.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Guys.

How do I create farms and whatnot?
Build a village in a location and have at least 1000 wood (or stone possibly for some) You will see now under facilities the option to build

The exact facilities vary from region to region

Piggeldy

Jul 23, 2017
I need a walkthrough for the goo girl in Izanami's house. I have the ability to spend time with either of them, but when I ask Izanami to move in, the goo girl seems to go away. How do I progress with her and make her a slime queen?
is that even a possibility? if so i'd also like to know :)

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
For Nut and Nile, just extract the update over the existing 1.4 install and copy the new html into the folder and open it.

To find them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok but why is this so hard to find it ?!
I search the tomb during all the weeks and I can't find it :(
Maybe I must make something (like obtain all the women, or all the buildings, or rebuild the tower ?) but now I don't know ...

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So does anyone know who this is? For science reasons...a friend is asking...for science... girl22sex1.gif

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Ok but why is this so hard to find it ?!
I search the tomb during all the weeks and I can't find it :(
Maybe I must make something (like obtain all the women, or all the buildings, or rebuild the tower ?) but now I don't know ...
It is not that difficult it pops up when exploring the Desert as long as you are using a new game started using version 1.5 or later (preferably 1.5.7) as old saves can disable new content

Are you using the html file attached to the first post in this thread (in a zip that is)?

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
I need a walkthrough for the goo girl in Izanami's house. I have the ability to spend time with either of them, but when I ask Izanami to move in, the goo girl seems to go away. How do I progress with her and make her a slime queen?
I'm curious about this as well. Does the goo girl simply disappear if Izanami moves in with you? Is there a purpose to this particular path?

~Morningfrost

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Another long message lads. I'd be lying if I said the internet had just now returned. I simply used the first days of getting my internet back on... science'ish... things...

@Beornwahl Say... when will you have a break from the development of this game? Because honestly... I keep downloading every single base/update/things that came out.. but for the life of me, I still have to begin this from scratch XD
A method to update the Init in old save games is currently being looked into. Most likely an addition to the Blessings menu where you will be able to update the init with a few clicks. We'll see...

Sadly, breaks from game development will start to be more frequent as the year progresses. Real-world obligations are sadly on the rise and all that. The new GDPR is currently turning every workplace into a madhouse, and it'll only get worse - even after supposed implementation I reckon.

@Beornwahl, Adam and Gaia is a phenomenal game! I'm now hopelessly hooked and am kicking myself for not finding this sooner...

I do have 2 questions though:
#1:
If I wanted to add a few custom gifs/images of my own to the girl scenes (or swap them if that's easier), where/how would I go about doing that? While I'm not super tech savvy, hopefully, I should be able to DIY something that works.

#2:
My current save file is on v1.5.5. I have now downloaded v1.5.7 and am wondering whether I'll miss anything going forward reloading my old save into the new .html?

Other maybe relevant info:
I use sublime 3 for text editing (HTML syntax?) and mac OS

Thank you again for your amazing work! :heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes:
First of all: *blush

Secondly, if you have some good gif/images for the game I'm usually very fond of adding these, irregardless of whether they add something new or simply replace something of lower quality. Otherwise, if you prefer to edit on your own, the other gentlefolks responses is right on. The game was made for easy edits; if a picture is not to your liking, overwriting it should do the trick.

So, in the interest of testing things out, I'm pretty sure the "empty event box in the Desert area" is about buildings, as you concluded.

Apparently, if I construct anything in the Desert except the Cat Village/Spider Den, the empty box has a chance (and a fairly high one) of popping up. If I only construct the Cat/Spider areas, everything functions just fine. I've tested it where I build only one of the 4 offending structures, 2 of them, and all 4. I get the empty box no matter how many are built.

So I just have to choose whether I want the human village/mummies/insect girls/nymphs, or Nut/Nephthys and their daughters haha

Hope this helps :)
I really hope it helps too, you godsend! <3

The goo stays in the jungle - the camp isn't moist enough. But since numerous folks have asked about it I will try to add her as a encounter after Izanami moves in. She can't be made the slime broodmother however. Sorry :pensive:

Yeah Beegirls don't lose their virginity or get pregnant unless they're assigned as Queen Bee, which is likely a bug (though an inconsequential one, as you never get to keep the offspring anyway unless the monster girl is assigned as Broodmother).
Should be fixed now. Out in next version <3

Hit another bug... admittedly I think it happened because I used a glitch.

One of my girls gave birth, but I already had a daughter identical to that one. So I selected "domain" and came out (purely with the intention of just re-setting the image, but aware that it may give me another child... it did, but I just released the one with the image I didn't want).

However my domain stats are now a bit broken. It only counts food required for my human children and claims I have no Monster Children (even though lower down where it breaks down what is supplying you with things it does list my monster girls properly there!)

Probably not a big bug as I did use a glitch, but thought I'd mention it anyway!
Sorry for the double post, got an error.

I think it's because I removed a girl from a house in a village who was a farm worker then tried to remove them from working on the farm!

edit: Nope tried again this time before removing them from their home, same error... I guess I won't be able to move all my red head girls to the mountains then in this save!
This was an odd one. I couldn't fix it, however, Enigior might have found a solution, which has been added in the next version, 1.5.8 (wow, such a high number already!).

Small typos for Nut and Nepthys when you have them at camp
Nephthys look at you with gratitude.
Nut look at you with gratitude and desire.​
In both cases look should be looks

For Nut
and her body languege filled​
languege should be langiuage
Ah, lovely easy spelling fixes. No insanity-bubbling code checking, wonderful!
All fixed <3

Anyone find cheats or saves for this game? I've tried scouring this thread but haven't found anything.
A new cheat menu under Blessings, compliments of Enigior, is added until further notice - no reason for grinding while testing, whatwhat!

I can't find the pig/emelie bug - does it happen for other races as well? (sorry dont know how to quote)

only happens to one character, the first pig, Emelie. In the latest version you can't remove her as the brood mother and can appoint other pigs as the head sow. So i think that fixes the problem.
Bugger, it wasn't suppose to fix the problem like that, guess I'll have another look...

Some more typos

A mature daughter
She mature of her age and enjoys peace and quite and taking responsibility.​
'She mature' should be 'She is mature'
'quite' should be 'quiet'
'of her age' should be 'for her age'

A daughter with a pregnancy fetish
She's is turned on by the thought of motherhood, breeding, and impregnation​
either remove the 's or the following is
eg
She is turned on by the thought of motherhood, breeding, and impregnation
A feisty daughter
She feisty and with a general glimpse of fighting and tricks in her eyes.​
Should at least be 'She is feisty', but I would also remove the word 'general'

A caring daughter
She always puts others wellfare in front of her own, and cares deeply about everyone​
wellfare should be welfare
Thanks cmacleod42, all done and dusted!

Hi Beornwahl. I wanted to suggest you two things. First of all it is fun that bunny girl grows after some breeding, but her sex text and her image from "hive menu" dosen't change. I suggest to change them. Second of all we have two music files DawnGaia and GreyGaia, at least if you download 1.4 Main and 1.5 Update.
P.S. Sorry about my bad English.
I've done some minor edits to the text, which indeed was called for. I've tried to add the picture change to the bunny home, but haven't been able to test it yet.

You should delete the music folder from before the 1.5 update. A working main folder wold look like this:

Adam&Gaia1.5.7Player
img
snd

---

in the snd folder only this should be:

Sex (folder)
GreyGaia.mp3 (the GreyGaia downloaded from the 1.5 version)

What do the stone tables do, which you can find in the plains?
They add Food, Energy or Cloth depending on choice.

Reactions: brynhildr

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
is it possible to impregnate the bunny (Lepo)? im on fertile 5 but couldn't get her pregnant...
Try the newest version 1.5.8, which I'll upload in a moment. Then make sure to start a new game (yeah, sorry about that...). Hopefully, that should fix it.

Reactions: sp1ker

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
New version 1.5.9 is up.

Change log:
Increased monster-girls life and damage (let's see how this turns out).
Added auto skip to perk event if all perks are chosen (that was indeed annoying).
Added goo girl as a encounter after Izanami moves in (by public demand! well, by demand of three guys *not activated yet, I'll do some testing first).
Fixed Emelie pig brood-mother swap bug (a simple spelling mistake - easy to miss though).
Blank box in desert most likely fixed (it was indeed a building bug if correct).

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I have a bug to report in the jungle area there is a button that allows you to build the pig sty before you meet Emelie.

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
back to the head sow pig problem. As soon as you appoint a head sow emilee's(first sow) pic becomes unavailable and any attempt to click on her is met with game crash. If you remove head sow emilee returns to normal.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes