4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I have a bug to report in the jungle area there is a button that allows you to build the pig sty before you meet Emelie.
Roger! Was from a little testing.

back to the head sow pig problem. As soon as you appoint a head sow emilee's(first sow) pic becomes unavailable and any attempt to click on her is met with game crash. If you remove head sow emilee returns to normal.
This bug have just been fixed, try version 1.5.10.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Noticed a bug in the descriptions of some creatures, the all seem to say they are a "Bee" that you captured (if you captured and tamed them that is) despite being of a diferent species. I noticed it with centaurs and Bovines.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
I keep getting an error on levelup. Other then that it works fine. Looking forward to more content.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Unexpected identifier

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I cant get the pictures to work :O
Download the image page and unpack into a new folder
Download the player zip attached to the first post and unzip
Move the html file from the playrer into the new folder that contains the img and snd folder
Open the html in your browser and the image should be there.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Just wondering, but are there more pieces of equipment out there except for the one bow, green armor and caliburn?

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Noticed a bug in the descriptions of some creatures, the all seem to say they are a "Bee" that you captured (if you captured and tamed them that is) despite being of a diferent species. I noticed it with centaurs and Bovines.
Yes, there was indeed some trouble with this, one bugfix was released a while back but the final fix will first be available in the next update 1.6, which will be a little while.

I keep getting an error on levelup. Other then that it works fine. Looking forward to more content.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Unexpected identifier
I found it a fixed it. Thanks for testing and reporting it!

Just wondering, but are there more pieces of equipment out there except for the one bow, green armor and caliburn?
There are three swords, bows, and armours to find, not counting the ones you start with. An extra set, called the sword, bow and, armour of Gaia is in the code and bases damage and armour on fertility but not released yet.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I have some ideas when it comes to the human daughters in this game, this is due to the fact that they don't really do something at the moment but this could be changed I will suggest the following.
1. That daughters that are at camp will increase your productivity by 20% when you gather or preserve food, wood and stone*
2. That daughters in a village can be assigned to a building in the same area such as a bee hive or outpost and then do something, if it is a building with monster girls they increase productivity by 20% and if it is an outpost they produce 5 units of what that outpost is producing*
3. Your daughters should only work when they are passionate and they should loose that status if they have not been pregnant for a year.
4. Your daughters should be unable to work when they have been pregnant for 8 weeks they are to busy giving birth.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have some ideas when it comes to the human daughters in this game, this is due to the fact that they don't really do something at the moment ....
You can build a Facility is a village like a Lumber yard/Farm/quarry when you have 1000+ wood. You can then assign your daughters to work there and produce goods

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
You can build a Facility is a village like a Lumber yard/Farm/quarry when you have 1000+ wood. You can then assign your daughters to work there and produce goods
I know that but there is room for 25 girls in a village and the max # of girls at any of the buildings where they can work is 10 and there is only room for 2 of these building in a village basically this means that your human daughters in most cases do absolutely nothing in this way they will do something automatically if they have the HIGHEST affection level towards you.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I know that but there is room for 25 girls in a village and the max # of girls at any of the buildings where they can work is 10 and there is only room for 2 of these building in a village basically this means that your human daughters in most cases do absolutely nothing in this way they will do something automatically if they have the HIGHEST affection level towards you.
Speaking of which, the next update, 1.6, is actually a building update, that intends to add a few more options in that regard. Nothing big or fancy; monster homes will simply be able to be expanded a bit, so more can live there (currently it's 15 max per home), human villages should also get more buildings - with the hope of these providing scene-atonities together with some production for the full number of residents. Hopefully, there should also be some build options for the camp, but how that pans out is a bit uncertain at the moment.

Reactions: Humlebien

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
in the desert
1 i have 10 girls, no one qualifies for mummy queen

2 there are 2 facilities (hunting lodges) that are supposed to hold 5 girls each
when you add girls to the 2nd lodge they show up in the 1st lodge
net result - 1st lodge has 10 girls, 2nd lodge is empty

I have spent many weeks doing little but explore the desert (all general areas appear to be completed). I have girls in all 6 areas of the desert, 5 houses and 2 facilities. I am not finding any forest, forest door, or any temple. could you please list the required conditions to encounter these items

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes