4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
Other than those that Staboo mentioned, there's also the two Breeder's Haven games (different gameplay mechanics, same graphics) which use similar images and themes of impregnation (no beasts in that one though).

this is great! are there any similar games out there?

EpitomeOfLaziness

Nov 30, 2017
If you extracted files in the right place then try running the game with other browsers.If you can see pictures in other browsers then you should try to clean your first browser or reinstall it completly. Basic stuff but you never know.Btw did it work fine before you downloaded the patch or it's your first time playing it?
I can affirm that this isn't working for me either and i had no problem before this update. during the beginning they were showing just fine but when i get to the crystal part, it's just the images aren't showing, just broken links. And they're all in the same place so idk what happened.

EpitomeOfLaziness

Nov 30, 2017
I figured a solution to my issue. I did the torrent instead of downloading them individually and giving myself a headache trying to figure out what goes where, the folders should have everything in the right place. I put the player in the same place where the image and sound folders were. and boom. it works.

Hopefully this is as useful for others as it was to me.

Help others solve the problems you once had with minimal bullshit. That's my motto.

Reactions: sp1ker

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
A little update before the answers:

The building update is progressing slowly (real world affairs budging in), but steadily, and new stuff is added. For example, a dairy has been added to the Fields village and a brewery to the Plains village. The dairy aims to fill the fetish of milking for pure human players, and the brewery is a link to the Plains regions' Mesopotamian background where beer is said to have been brewed before anywhere else. However, I'm not sure what extra building and activity to add to the Mountains, Jungles, and Deserts regions, which either, or both, fill a fetish and/or has a link to ancient history or myth in the region.

If you have any ideas, which I also can find material for, I would be most grateful to hear of them <3

this is great! are there any similar games out there?
I didn't see Haramase Simulator, and it has just gotten a big update.

Also, I made a list a long while back if it is the pregnancy thing you wanted other games with:

CoC,T.I.T.S.,Lilith's throne,Flexible Survival,The Realm(this one doesn't have a lot of content yet) and others
I had forgotten about Lilith's throne, looks like it's becoming more and more interesting. Hear he is doing it full time too! Though, a few pictures wouldn't hurt in my taste :hushedface:

found a bug where you cannot appoint mermaid princess
Added it the fix-it list!

aye, @Beornwahl you keeping you assets compressed?
No, not really. I kinda like how it's easy to edit in both ends and all that. There's no plans on using webm I can say...

Reactions: Repuci

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
For Jungle, you could go Onsen or Geisha route for the extra building. Hot springs for tourism, geisha house for training. Fits both history and also a nice niche fetish. A little bit Japanese specific.

Reactions: Faldir

Fajter

Oct 8, 2017
I'll just throw some ideas out:
  • hot springs like sp1ker said, or like sauna, massage parlor, pool, beach something like that, you could use a lot of thematic material here and like swimsuit stuff
  • squirting or cum milking, like I dunno maybe they make some food or drink out of it lol
  • maybe a school where girls learn how to better please you or something so you could use both schoolgirl and group sex material and it would give a bonus to your fertility or something
  • maid training so you could use maid material
  • hospital or something like that where you could recover health and also use the whole nurse/doctor fetish thing
  • maybe like a bar or restaurant where you could recover some energy once per day and could use the whole waitress fetish thing
  • a church to gaia or something like that so you could go for the nun thing
that's all I got for now.

DragonRB

Jun 1, 2017
The mountains may be a good place for a forge. The Nordic and Irish myths and folklore had their fair share of magic weapons and armor.

That said, I'm not sure how much sexy ironworker art you're going to find out there. Maybe sexy golem-girls? :p

Reactions: sp1ker

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
If you decide to add some Greek mythology(and Matriarch) in future updates then adding labyrinth filled with different types of monstergirls would be cool.Maybe as an event during exploration where you chose to enter the labyrinth that has treasures hidden inside(and special events) or just ignore it

Edit: Now that I think about it Rheia has a Greek vibe to her
Edit#2: What the hell! I didn't know about Rhea being Cronus' wife. I thought about Cronus after Rheia's children were "swallowed" by her husband/war. Does it mean we play as Zeus?

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Update on the Update:

The following buildings have been implemented: a dairy for village 1, a brewery for village 2, a hospital for village 3 (a smithy will hopefully be added later), an onsen for village 4, and a temple for village 5.

Camp expansion is pushed. I hope to do a separate update about expanding the camp and founding some sort of castle.

The current update will however contain an addition to the camp in the form of a "random sex scene finder", for when the hero simply wants to relax in the camp and not have to wait/explore for a little diversion. Some of us aren't fans of having to grind ages in some of these games to get a few pictures - busy lives require swift booties!

Can hardly wait for the Elves/deep forest content!
Two human matriarchs are planned before work begins on the Elven update, but I feel ya! I have considered simply starting on the update before the two matriarchs, impatience runs in us all...

If you decide to add some Greek mythology(and Matriarch) in future updates then adding labyrinth filled with different types of monstergirls would be cool.Maybe as an event during exploration where you chose to enter the labyrinth that has treasures hidden inside(and special events) or just ignore it

Edit: Now that I think about it Rheia has a Greek vibe to her
Edit#2: What the hell! I didn't know about Rhea being Cronus' wife. I thought about Cronus after Rheia's children were "swallowed" by her husband/war. Does it mean we play as Zeus?
*hehehe, well spotted!

All the human matriarchs are written with the protagonist taking the role of the mythological male counterpart. In the Fields region, the player would indeed take the place of Zeus in relation to Rhea, but also as Oedipus as the quest is based on both myths. In the Jungles, in contrast, the player takes the role of Izanagi in the Japanese mythology.

It's meant to give the feeling of being not just a father of children but of whole legends, mythologies and cultures down the line - how could any more importance be given to a good fuck?

so any updates?
Soon'ish. Tagged for update on update above.

Is there a list of names of the stars?
I regret that I never kept a list of the girls. It's even been a problem when certain gifs needed replacements.

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
View attachment 84966

Anything special about this Valkyrie? It calls her the sword keeper
You can get an event in Mountains with her where she gives you her sword and you have sex with her.Event is repeatable but you get the sword only for your first meeting(obviously).Besides that I haven't seen any interactions with her

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
You can get an event in Mountains with her where she gives you her sword and you have sex with her.Event is repeatable but you get the sword only for your first meeting(obviously).Besides that I haven't seen any interactions with her
What sword?, haven't noticed getting a new one from the event.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes