Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Just noticed a small typo. In the list of perks you get from experience

Nigth Worker
should be
Night Worker

Jul 5, 2017
this is a weird one :D but why u cant make sons
that's one of the major plot devices. Your job is to keep sentient life alive, but you can't live forever, and so this sentient life would probably die out eventually due to a lack of males, or at least not enough males. Now, one of the goals is to try and produce sons, because something has gone wrong.

Reactions: Faldir

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Ok your installation notes either need to mention that the main download needs to be renamed adam.rar to extract it or better yet it should already be named that before its uploaded because that took me forever to figure out

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
@Beornwahl Have you thought of making a matriarch that gives birth to mature/MILF women? I mean we have a big woman that gives birth to exclusively big women, so I don't think it'd be that big of a stretch to see a matriarch give birth to women that stop the rapid aging process a little later than others.
I second this motion. Another suggestion I would make if it wasn't too much trouble would be to eventually have monstergirls mingle with humans at the players discretion. Also is there plans to have the Foxgirl you run into in the Jungle become a broodmother eventually? It just seems odd she's the only one you meet.

xbuster25

Sep 21, 2017
a big bug when you celebrate jul next the same event replayes until you have no more energy, and the next week like when you enter the tent. I had to start from the beginning because I had not done to save before .sorry for the bad english

Altarin

May 21, 2017
i seems to have bug in 1.6 when i go to tent.
In every one of my saves when i go to tent, empty window apears. And i cant click on anything.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
one thing i noticed and is kind of annoying. When i go into a village that i have multiple girls in Even if i dont have them all in the same house it still shows them as being in there so like in house 5 it shows all of the girls i have put into houses 1-4 as well so i have to scroll down to get to the girl i want. I like how the girls now show grand daughter and great grand daughter lol. :)

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
where do you get the file to play with i got the images sound but nothin to play it with it says it is downloaded seperatly

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
where do you get the file to play with i got the images sound but nothin to play it with it says it is downloaded seperatly
It's seperate, so Beorn can update quick and easy, without having to re-upload for every single little bugfix.

Enigior

Feb 18, 2018
In every one of my saves when i go to tent, empty window apears. And i cant click on anything.
There is a new variable needed.
Either use your browsers console and set it (SugarCube.State.variables.chamber= 0), visit cheats menu and have it set for you or start a new game.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I haven't been keeping up with your recent builds. Did you mean for fresh starts to have 500 HP and a full stock of materials? (5k, 3k, 10k1)
Nah, that there be my bad. But it seems to have come in handy for a little Big Build testing though :OhMyGoodness:

One (or some) of the events in the Jungle add 30 to the number of preserved food you have. As in, instead of doing 300+30=330, it does 300+30=30030.
The event with "Hoangti was the emperor of China." does that.
I can't replicate the bug at the moment, but it's most likely the "In the county of Hsiang-Tan in Hu-Kuang there was an old and much respected gentleman." event. I'll be on the lookout!

i cant believe this game is still being supported lol
Me neither, lad! Me neither... :ForeverAlone:

Perhaps it's just me, but I've found that the only way to pass the previous limit on monster dens with the new updates is a birth from the broodmother. Attempting to capture extras reverts back to not having a capture option once I've hit the original cap.

P.S.- I purchased the upgrades before I was at max capacity, all at once. And yes, it was a fresh start, not an old save.
Good report, monsieur. I've fixed it now. The problem lay in the combat passages, which I rarely touch these days. See version 1.6.1.

DarkVigilante is right and you can have as many interactions as you want in Diary and Honeycomb because your energy goes past 0 and becomes negative
Added limit and counter, should remove the unending milking, which, let's be honest, is a shame...

Can someone help me out, please!

I dont have any of the save buttons or restart etc menu on the left size after the update. I'm running it in chrome. Please help :(
downloaded the torrent, then the two updates and the player zip at the end.
I encounter this bug too sometimes. It's a twine problem, that I personally experience when I open the game with a browser that is minimized a bit. Try starting it without the browser open at all or in a full windowed one.

I have spotted a problem with Nephthys as she suddenly became 0 weeks pregnant where she should have been 2 weeks pregnant.
Found it! The counter was actually counting Nambi's preg status...

Promoted your thread! Let's get some interest in this one~
Ahhhhh! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Is there a development roadmap anywhere I can look at to see whats on its way? Love the game btw
Well, there this to do list in the game's files that I work after:

To do:
Indian Sub-Continant Update (Jungles)
Adam and Abraham (Plains)

The Elven Update.

Camp to Castle Update

Ocean Region Update
HinaQuest Pacific
XquicQuest Mayan
@Beornwahl Have you thought of making a matriarch that gives birth to mature/MILF women? I mean we have a big woman that gives birth to exclusively big women, so I don't think it'd be that big of a stretch to see a matriarch give birth to women that stop the rapid aging process a little later than others.
The lore was build on the crystals helping the wearer reach ideal height, which in regard to procreation is the late teens and twenties, but yeah... I don't really see the harm. Just need to figure out a lore-friendly angle...

I second this motion. Another suggestion I would make if it wasn't too much trouble would be to eventually have monstergirls mingle with humans at the players discretion. Also is there plans to have the Foxgirl you run into in the Jungle become a broodmother eventually? It just seems odd she's the only one you meet.
Support for mature noted. Human-monster mingle would definitely be grand - I'm just not sure how I would get the code to work... but I'll try and think about it. Fox material has been collected, and there is enough for a whole race, however, the race is slated for a new region and not the Jungle, and the new region lies quite a way way...

Just noticed a small typo. In the list of perks you get from experience

Nigth Worker
should be
Night Worker
Done and dusted! Danke as always!

Ok your installation notes either need to mention that the main download needs to be renamed adam.rar to extract it or better yet it should already be named that before its uploaded because that took me forever to figure out
I didn't know it needed to be renamed? That would indeed be troublesome. Does anyone else know of this problem?

There's a bug after you celebrate jul once it automatically loops every time you click tent
Yeah, found and fixed. Sorry about that - not the best of bugs...

a big bug when you celebrate jul next the same event replayes until you have no more energy, and the next week like when you enter the tent. I had to start from the beginning because I had not done to save before .sorry for the bad english
Yeah, again sorry... :FeelsBadMan: Should be fixed now though! :FeelsGoodMan:

Also fixed, sort of same culprit as the troubles above.

@Beornwahl Would it be okay for me to compress the full 1.6 game and post a DL link?
Why of course! You charmer!

one thing i noticed and is kind of annoying. When i go into a village that i have multiple girls in Even if i dont have them all in the same house it still shows them as being in there so like in house 5 it shows all of the girls i have put into houses 1-4 as well so i have to scroll down to get to the girl i want. I like how the girls now show grand daughter and great grand daughter lol. :)
Hmm, that does indeed sound like a bother! Does this happen in all villages and all saves?

Version 1.6.1 should be up in a second!

Last edited:

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Hmm, that does indeed sound like a bother! Does this happen in all villages and all saves?

Version 1.6.1 should be up in a second!
It was in the first village just built the village in the second area so not sure if it happens there as well. but it did in the first one. if you want i can continue to play and put some girls there and see if it happens there as well. would have already found out but got side tracked by a 4 yr old niece :)

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
That's a browser bug. Let's say the game file name is Adam&Gaia1.4Main.zip instead of that the browser takes Adam and ignores all the symbols from & till the end (I'm guessing you are using IE?)... In cases like that it's best to see what the original name was and rename the file to it.

Reactions: Faldir
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes