4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
It was in the first village just built the village in the second area so not sure if it happens there as well. but it did in the first one. if you want i can continue to play and put some girls there and see if it happens there as well. would have already found out but got side tracked by a 4 yr old niece :)
Ah, don't worry! I'll do a bit of testing tonight when I come home once more. <3

@Beornwahl
found a some bugs in 1.6.1: plains bee home cant capture bee girls . bug 2 honey comb missing return back link
it seems 1.6.1 broke cowgirls, i cant capture them even after building the barn
i downloaded all three that was there it was on in any of them
not only cowgirls, cant capture anyone
What a mess! Sorry guys! I've tried to add the needed fixes to all the monster races. Version 1.6.2. Hopefully it will work.

loading my old save (from 1.5.4 i think) and tent still doesnt work
Have you tried entering the cheat passage under Blessings, it might help with a version check?

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Version 1.6.2 is up.

Also, can somebody give a rating in the front page? It's currently on 13 ratings, which we all know is the real reason these bugs appear! Surely!!!

Reactions: Humlebien

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
A couple of problems for the Dairy in the Village in the Fields (using version 1.6.2 but also seen in 1.6)

I assigned a daughter to it and she seems assigned, as she has the option to be removed. The text in the dairy though reads

The dairy is empty and unused.​

I moved some other daughters to the village and assigned them to the first house (there is only one).

In the Dairy now it lists for two of them
Pirisati needs a house in the village.

Tsui needs a house in the village.​

the other lists (probably correctly)
Moombi doesn't like you enough to work for you.​

All three of these are living in the first house in the village along with the one working

I tried removing the first daughter (added in version 1.6) and now she lists
Monruz needs a house in the village.​

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Version 1.6.2 is up.

Also, can somebody give a rating in the front page? It's currently on 13 ratings, which we all know is the real reason these bugs appear! Surely!!!
Damn, responsive patching many devs chasing patrion bux would just say "better luck next month asshole"

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
what is the address to get the player for this game i want to play but it was not in anything i downloaded from this page

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
what is the address to get the player for this game i want to play but it was not in anything i downloaded from this page
It is attached to the first post in this thread, it is a html document in a zip file, just unzip in the same folder as the img foler

qvb222

May 7, 2017
Is it intentional that generation tracking ends at three? Daughters of great-granddaughters are still great-granddaughters and the text refers to three generations - that text could probably be more flexible...

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I wonder if it could be possible that you when you have gotten all the different perks could choose between getting more health or more actions.

Reactions: sp1ker

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Was anything added content wise in the latest update? Like new girls or updated matriarchs or was it mostly internal stuff

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
A couple of problems for the Dairy in the Village in the Fields (using version 1.6.2 but also seen in 1.6)

I assigned a daughter to it and she seems assigned, as she has the option to be removed. The text in the dairy though reads

The dairy is empty and unused.​

I moved some other daughters to the village and assigned them to the first house (there is only one).

In the Dairy now it lists for two of them
Pirisati needs a house in the village.

Tsui needs a house in the village.​

the other lists (probably correctly)
Moombi doesn't like you enough to work for you.​

All three of these are living in the first house in the village along with the one working

I tried removing the first daughter (added in version 1.6) and now she lists
Monruz needs a house in the village.​
I found the problem! A new requirement for using the dairy is that the girls must be lactating. However, this wasn't explained in the text, that only had the "lacks house" thing. I've tried to fix it. We'll see if it works in 1.6.3.

Damn, responsive patching many devs chasing patrion bux would just say "better luck next month asshole"
My payment is the good company of this community. #nohomo

Is there any interest in making UI compatible with Android Chrome?
Sure, there is an interest. Sadly, there isn't the knowledge or skills...

Is it intentional that generation tracking ends at three? Daughters of great-granddaughters are still great-granddaughters and the text refers to three generations - that text could probably be more flexible...
No, that certainly isn't intentional! Damn, the code is written to accommodate seven lines down. I'll be giving this a look-up, especially since it was one of my favorite parts of the new update...

*edit Alright, I found the problem (unfinished elseif statement). Will be out in 1.6.3.

I wonder if it could be possible that you when you have gotten all the different perks could choose between getting more health or more actions.
You do get more health for every level-up (100 points exp). More action is only linked to the two perks and the fairy blessing.

Was anything added content wise in the latest update? Like new girls or updated matriarchs or was it mostly internal stuff
This update adds buildings with scenes, which is sorta content too. See change log for more though.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes