4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
dangermorph said:
How do you get your girls to get lactating???
They need to have given birth at least once.
I have had several girls go through multiple births and I am still unable to asign any of them to the dairy. I have tried during and after pregnancy. Even tried a new game again in the new 1.6.4 and they all say "needs to be lactating".

Enigior

Feb 18, 2018
I have had several girls go through multiple births and I am still unable to asign any of them to the dairy. I have tried during and after pregnancy. Even tried a new game again in the new 1.6.4 and they all say "needs to be lactating".
actually it's 5 births
Code:
<<if $slaves[$i].births gte 5>>
           <<set $slaves[$i].milk to 1>>
       <</if>>

Reactions: shinomond

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I'll see if I can get a new combined download up this weekend, but since the game is near 5 gb, it might just be a torrent in the future, at least that way there'll be less confusion while downloading and installing - also a torrent is far easier for me to upload new content into.
:eazyHype: Thank you. Torrent will make life good.

Jul 5, 2017
Don't know if this is an oversight or simply not implemented yet, but monster dwellings that start with broodmothers E.G., the goblin cave, Fairy Hollow, Dragon Lair, Succubus Home, etc, cannot be upgraded.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
They need to have given birth at least once.

Maybe it's indeed time for combining the new updates... I didn't bother much since the torrent contains everything, but I admit a torrent isn't used by all (I certainly prefer a mega link).

It should have been fixed in on of the updates that came out yesterday, but just in case, I've added a safety switch which should reset the tent's functions when in camp. Maybe it'll help.

It's surely an oversight. I've added some return button to the buildings, which should be there even when built without any occupants.

If you have pictures that fit anything better please share the goodies!

Right you are! I've fixed the reference points and it should work in version 1.6.4. And thanks for the clear report btw, really helps!

Oh you! Thanks as always! Done and dusted!
Thank you!!#Lightspeed o7

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
MEGA LINK FOR THE LAST VERSION ?
A mega link for just the changes since 1.5 is there. And now a combined mega link for everything is also up. Cheers!

actually it's 5 births
Code:
<<if $slaves[$i].births gte 5>>
           <<set $slaves[$i].milk to 1>>
       <</if>>
Right you are! It's not one but five.

Fun fact: This piece of code has been in the game since the very beginning, but only in the last update was the purpose of the code (the dairy) implemented.

:eazyHype: Thank you. Torrent will make life good.
I'm adding a new torrent containing everything. So now you can chose between the full download via a mega link or the torrent. The new torrent will need some seeding to be effective though <3

Don't know if this is an oversight or simply not implemented yet, but monster dwellings that start with broodmothers E.G., the goblin cave, Fairy Hollow, Dragon Lair, Succubus Home, etc, cannot be upgraded.
No, well, not really. The races that have a quest broodmother use a different monster lair system, so they weren't included this round. I will eventually try to add them though - hopefully quite soon.

Thank you!!#Lightspeed o7
heart <3 We can't allow game-breaking bugs!

Prefer Mega too. Maybe one of the resident uploaders/mod/staff could do the mega.
Yeah, now you got your mega link, you old bastard! And it wasn't easy! Took four blasted hours to upload!

The (great) granddaughter code is broken in 1.6.3 onwards - every girl is listed just as daughter.
Damn. Right you are.

*I've just finished some edits to the whole system. Hopefully this should work! Version 1.6.5.

Reactions: Humlebien

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I've updated the front pages download links to be easier for the uninitiated eye.

However, I'll just paste the old download links here just in case:

1.4 Main: -
1.5 Update only: - - - - - - - - - - - .
1.6 Update only: - - - - - - -

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
195/5000
I have a question about the characteristics of daughters

Are they random or can they be created?

For example, if I want a submissive daughter, we have to do something concrete or that comes out randomly.?

Denn17

Jul 21, 2017
Bro,the update with the elves is going to be so cool dude,can barely wait for that one.This game is amazing =)

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
195/5000
I have a question about the characteristics of daughters

Are they random or can they be created?

For example, if I want a submissive daughter, we have to do something concrete or that comes out randomly.?
from what i have played around 60-70 hours all together since i found this amazing game. It is all random

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Just reporting bug regarding Mice Temple. In description is stated that I need 5 human girls to build temple, but I menaged to build it without as soon as got resources. Playing v1.6.5.

Enigior

Feb 18, 2018
No, the condition in "FieldsHomes" is "<<if ($Wood gte 800) and ($Stone gte 800) and ($Children gte 5)>>" so the text has to fit that ("At least five of your human girls") or the variable has to be adjusted to "$HumanChildren".

hollow49

Oct 2, 2017
Which reminds me, the description of the campsite has a similar bug - the children's tent is described once you have enough workers, which may not include any children at all. It's purely cosmetic, so it's not a priority but it does feel off when I haven't even obtained my first human matriarch.

jarmenkell

Apr 7, 2018
Hey man, love your stuff.

I have a request, is it possible to place an option on the left side that allows us to return to "the main game"? What I mean is, there are some options in game that traps you, like if you click diary in cow home without any creatures in it, there is no return button, and sometimes even the return buttons only cycle between two pages.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Bro,the update with the elves is going to be so cool dude,can barely wait for that one.This game is amazing =)
Bro, like totally! It's gonna be like sick, dude!

Just reporting bug regarding Mice Temple. In description is stated that I need 5 human girls to build temple, but I menaged to build it without as soon as got resources. Playing v1.6.5.
As others mentioned, and Enigior clarifies below, it results from wrongly using the word 'human'. It was origianlly meant for only human construction, but in case some people wanted to try a "pure furry" route, it seemed better to make a requirement based on any sort of offspring.

No, the condition in "FieldsHomes" is "<<if ($Wood gte 800) and ($Stone gte 800) and ($Children gte 5)>>" so the text has to fit that ("At least five of your human girls") or the variable has to be adjusted to "$HumanChildren".
Word deleted, and sense restored!

Which reminds me, the description of the campsite has a similar bug - the children's tent is described once you have enough workers, which may not include any children at all. It's purely cosmetic, so it's not a priority but it does feel off when I haven't even obtained my first human matriarch.
Right you are! I've redone the description to match the system used for buildings in the villages. So now, not only does in exclusively count human children, it also only counts them if they reside in the camp, which seems the best way to ensure immersion.

Hey man, love your stuff.

I have a request, is it possible to place an option on the left side that allows us to return to "the main game"? What I mean is, there are some options in game that traps you, like if you click diary in cow home without any creatures in it, there is no return button, and sometimes even the return buttons only cycle between two pages.
With such a bug heavy game, by Odin, we already have emergency button to return the player to the camp! However... by my pure genius it was placed in the Blessings page, which, well, technically, was only a accessible if you were... already... well... in the... camp...

So, I'll... get right on that.

*The Safe Return of Gaia has now been moved to the Stats and Perks page, which is always accessible. I also brushed the page up a bit while I was there. Will be out in next update 1.6.6.

Reactions: Denn17
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes