4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Presenting, in an unheard of speed:

Update 1.7 - Que Sera Sarai!

Meet Sarai, inspired by old testament stories, and all her possible children, which will bring the glow of mature women to the game! After all, folks in the old testament all lived 100 years plus - so the full potential given by the crystals of Gaia would naturally net them in their thirties-fourties!

The update also adds a new Send Away system, aiming to retain the girls in a separate array; a new way to see girl's mother via a click that will show her info; lactation is as mentioned induced at first birth. It also adds possibility to meet non-hostile creatures from known races - by a 20 % chance, known creatures won't be hostile but only desire that sweet loving!

Reactions: sp1ker and shiddily

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
There is now only one human matriarch left before work on the Elven Update can begin!

The last human matriarch will be inspired by Indian myth and legend - a daunting task by the sheer mass of posible material in regards to myth! However...

In regards to material I would like to ask if anyone has some material of Indian girls in gif format?

It would be a great help!

Reactions: sp1ker and FHDani

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Will saves carry over, or should I start a new one (begrudgingly)? :eek:penedeyewink:
Any idea where the new girl is at?:confused:
Try re-downloading the 1.7 player, I just gave it a little tweak that might help with playing on a save file... hopefully. Sorry it's still called 1.7 though, stuff happening quite fast and all!

She is found in the Plains - if the code works that is...

Patan

May 28, 2017
@Beornwahl i think there is a bug with cow girls, you always get the capture same girl even its diffrent picture. And if you release one all of them are gone.

Stiehl69x

Oct 17, 2016
I think there is a bug in the combat alot of times you don't even get the option to fight it just asks you to breed her or leave her same with captured ones.

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Wanted to try the new update. Unfortunately this happens. Started a new game and everything. Also getting some weird double village in the fields...

Last edited:

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I too am struggling with getting the new Matriarch to pop up in the plains as well as some string code errors and some formatting bugs.

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Hm...can you continue from a previous version's savegames? If so: How?

Still, for a one man operation this is great (don't like some of the art-style...not a fan of mega-boobs, I prefer them small and perky, that's why I love that Viking-Girl and the Valkyrie that gives you one of the swords!)

greetings LAX

Reactions: Humlebien

xbuster25

Sep 21, 2017
is this someone managed to unlock the new girl i c'ant unlock her and and i c'ant unlock her in the cheats. sorry for my bad english

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Hm...can you continue from a previous version's savegames? If so: How?

greetings LAX
It depends on the version number. But if you "save to file" you can save the current game state as a file, otherwise you'll have to rely on the browers cookies doing it for you. So if you're someone who regulalry clears your comps caches and whatnot, I recommend just doing a save to file

rmn1138

Jun 3, 2017
Try re-downloading the 1.7 player, I just gave it a little tweak that might help with playing on a save file... hopefully. Sorry it's still called 1.7 though, stuff happening quite fast and all!

She is found in the Plains - if the code works that is...
You're missing a closing parenthesis here: if $PlainsFind is 1 and $inannaQuest lte 4 and $inannaDone is 0 and ($inannaDead is 0

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Ok...some calamity seems to have wiped the savegames anyway, so I'll start from scratch! Still thanks for trying to help guys, thank you!

greets LAX

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok i am having a major brain fart. Cant remember how to take a screen shot but i am getting this error after a girl dies. (silly me forgot to get food)

Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<silently>>: errors within contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.activeSlave is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.activeSlave is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.activeSlave is undefined))

And that is with the 1.7 html thing after it was posted that it was fixed or something like that :) and there is more of that text just didnt want to put it all here since i cant find the spoiler button to put up there

FutaFan69

Jun 24, 2017
I created a new save for 1.7 and when I explore the plains i get the error.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: missing ) in parenthetical
<<if $PlainsFind is 1 and $inannaQuest lte 4 and $inannaDone is 0 and ($inannaDead is 0>>

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes