4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Ok i am having a major brain fart. Cant remember how to take a screen shot but i am getting this error after a girl dies. (silly me forgot to get food)

Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<silently>>: errors within contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.activeSlave is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.activeSlave is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.activeSlave is undefined))

And that is with the 1.7 html thing after it was posted that it was fixed or something like that :) and there is more of that text just didnt want to put it all here since i cant find the spoiler button to put up there
easy. press PRINT. you can also press ALT+PRINT to get a windowed screenshot. OR you can do it the pro way: press ALT GR+X while using firefox. then you can decide what you want to screenshot.

Shinoma

Nov 20, 2017
I created a new save for 1.7 and when I explore the plains i get the error.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: missing ) in parenthetical
<<if $PlainsFind is 1 and $inannaQuest lte 4 and $inannaDone is 0 and ($inannaDead is 0>>
yup same error using the stats and perks to get back to camp...

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
easy. press PRINT. you can also press ALT+PRINT to get a windowed screenshot. OR you can do it the pro way: press ALT GR+X while using firefox. then you can decide what you want to screenshot.
Like i said Major Brain fart lol

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
The torrent for this is completely unseeded.

Edit: And suddenly 10 seeds... thanks to everyone involved. ;)

Last edited:

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
how do i put 1.7 update on 1.6?
Simply paste the new img folder and merge, then play using the the new 1.7.1Player file attached.

@Beornwahl i think there is a bug with cow girls, you always get the capture same girl even its diffrent picture. And if you release one all of them are gone.
Hmm, I'll look into this.

Wanted to try the new update. Unfortunately this happens. Started a new game and everything. Also getting some weird double village in the fields...
Fixed. Was a bug testing feature for personal use.

I too am struggling with getting the new Matriarch to pop up in the plains as well as some string code errors and some formatting bugs.
Try the new 1.7.1 version.

Hm...can you continue from a previous version's savegames? If so: How?

Still, for a one man operation this is great (don't like some of the art-style...not a fan of mega-boobs, I prefer them small and perky, that's why I love that Viking-Girl and the Valkyrie that gives you one of the swords!)

greetings LAX
Hallo! To use existing save file you must enter the Cheat page found in Blessings. I've also added a manual button in Blessings that does the same - but do not click it more than once - it reset all Sarai's data!

is this someone managed to unlock the new girl i c'ant unlock her and and i c'ant unlock her in the cheats. sorry for my bad english
Give version 1.7.1 a try - fixed the exploration part.

Ok i am having a major brain fart. Cant remember how to take a screen shot but i am getting this error after a girl dies. (silly me forgot to get food)

Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<silently>>: errors within contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.activeSlave is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.activeSlave is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.activeSlave is undefined))

And that is with the 1.7 html thing after it was posted that it was fixed or something like that :) and there is more of that text just didnt want to put it all here since i cant find the spoiler button to put up there
Yes this part has been rework a bit and is awash with bugs. Best and saddest advice: Keep your girls alive until I get the bugs under control...

I created a new save for 1.7 and when I explore the plains i get the error.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: missing ) in parenthetical
<<if $PlainsFind is 1 and $inannaQuest lte 4 and $inannaDone is 0 and ($inannaDead is 0>>
Error in play <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: missing ) in parenthetical
yup same error using the stats and perks to get back to camp...
Should be fixed now. See version 1.7.1.

Beornwahl
Are not you going to include a Latina human matriarch?
Latina is slated for post Elven update. They will be placed in the Ocean region along with South East Asians. However, the Latina matriarch will carry twins, and not all of them will be Latino.

The torrent for this is completely unseeded.
Agreed.

All right lads. The hour is late in ol' Denmark. I'll have to fix the remaining bugs when I return from the daily workings on the morrow. Godnat!

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok i think this may have been posted before but here it is again. :) First when i captured a bovine and then tried to make her a brood mother it made 2 of her both was brood mother and when i took it away from one both left. 2. i captured a bee girl and it wont let me make her a brood mother at all only Sex and when i explored and got another bee girl which happen to have the same pic after i beat her and went to capture her she never showed up in my bee hive. Oh have had sex with the new brood mother bovine 13 times and have not made her prego yet. :) new game with 1.7.1 and i know at the start it is more difficult to get one pregnant.

force

May 18, 2017
whenever i capture something, it comes up with the same exact name, stats , and picture as the one i already have caught, must be a bug, please help

i even just had a kid named "Givenname" lmao

Last edited:

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
@Beornwahl I've think I've seen all the game has to offer, and I'd just like to say 'boy, is my family huge and confusing' :closedtongue:When I click on my house in for example the plains, I see all my daughters (even the ones that live in a different part of the world. This makes organising the family quite confusing. I believe it was simpler in a previous update :biggrin:

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
Beornwahl keeps slaving on his game! The most productive game dev I've ever seen.Bravo! :OhMyGoodness:

Last edited:
Reactions: sp1ker

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
"I am Sarai, wife of Abram, priestess of the First Temple." Raising her her she adds" I guess "her her" part is a mistake.
Also I've found 2 bugs.First one is when you capture a monster girl and want to fight her (so that she obeys you) game sometimes treats it as a new encounter meaning that you have a chance to have options like "breed" and "capture"(if you choose "capture" nothing happens) and here comes the second bug.When you meet a friendly monster girl and can capture her for some reason she doesn't appear in her lair if you don't have anyone else there.
Edit #1 After some testing I noticed that sometimes capturing a friendly monster girl gets you a copy of the one you got and sometimes you don't get anything.Also extreme amount of duplicate monstergirls show up at their lair(and because of that you have twin Brood Mothers at the same time in some cases).More testing required
Edit #2 There are now 3 Mother Cows(every single one gives birth so I get 3 cow girls instead of one) and I have only 1 tamed cow girl named Sattva.After capturing a friendly Cow Girl I got Sattva's complete duplicate.Even pregnancy status matches and if you send one of them away the other one is gone too.And after I captured another FRIENDLY(hostile ones you can capture just fine) Cow Girl I got Sattva again :pokerFace:
Edit #3 My Queen Bee in constantly impregnated and gives births even if I don't interact with her(am I getting cucked? :D) and timer doesn't count for how many weeks she is pregnant.Edit again.Timer starts to work again only from week 4 for every pregnancy.Don't know if it's intended
And I have a granddaughter named GivenName (She is Sarai's granddaughter too if it helps fixing this problem).Edit again.Now some others of new daughters and granddaughters are named GivenName. Alright enough A&G for today. Oh and when you have sex with Sarai your energy does not deplete by 1(other Matriarchs are fine...I think)

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
I keep getting this error for Nephthys giving birth

Error: <<display>>: passage "New Slave Intro" does not exist
<<display "New Slave Intro">>
I am as well. For now, using "Gaia's Safe Return" gets around the problem, and also doesn't undo the birth.

Additionally, unrelated, since the last version of 1.6 any time I flirt with a girl after unlocking the option, it disappears the next time I interact with her, even if I chose the correct flirt option.

Last edited:

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I think the capture mechanism is messed up. I'm getting options to capture bovines that I've not fought, and bees that I've already captured and that I'm trying to breed. Oh, and if I capture a bee that's already captured we get the return of the monstergirl duplication bug.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes