4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I have one question can I use my save from version 1.6.5?
Yes, there were no Init changes this round. Those are usually kept for larger updates.

If you do have problems, however (never know with this game), post the details here.

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
I've played on and off this game and I find it pretty good. There is one thing that I find peculiar though. Why do you have Iron & Clothing resources and events if you can't use them anywhere? It's been like this for some time and they feel like fillers. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Firstly, I LOVE your game !
Secondly, fond a bug : when using the "Impregnate All" cheat, it also impregnate the matriarch you've chose to put away/kill (ex : goblin, rabbit, mouse, and also human matriarch (Venus))

Reactions: Enigior

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I've played on and off this game and I find it pretty good. There is one thing that I find peculiar though. Why do you have Iron & Clothing resources and events if you can't use them anywhere? It's been like this for some time and they feel like fillers. Do correct me if I'm wrong.
Those resources gonna be useful in later game versions. Ingame it is said they will get used with Elves-Update.

Reactions: Faldir

Enigior

Feb 18, 2018
Firstly, I LOVE your game !
Secondly, fond a bug : when using the "Impregnate All" cheat, it also impregnate the matriarch you've chose to put away/kill (ex : goblin, rabbit, mouse, and also human matriarch (Venus))
Thanks for the bug report. It seems i took the "All"-part to seriously, Beornwahl received the fix.

Aug 16, 2016
So I have a dairy in human settlement in the fields (duh), but I can't put any of my girls into it, even if they are heavy pregnant (I even have a girl where it is outright stated that her tits would be great for milking ofc she is also pregnant)

Altarin

May 21, 2017
i have one more question. For a girl to start lactalating after 5 births, itsnt it a little bit too much?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I agree with that I would want to be able to send girls there after their first birth.
Hopefully when the elf expansion will come with the potions and cloth, the potions will include one which will allow the girls to lactate and when taken more than once the lactation will accelerate more. :)

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Is there going to be multiple pregnancies? My main concern with this is bee-girls since only one of them is fertile, but general application would be nice.

Dec 8, 2017
on your human girls they add more. the other monster girls "besides the matriarches" their pregnancies don't count towards the nest etc. the only bee girl that is pregnant is the queen but she is going to pop them out constantly after increasing the hive until full.

Reactions: lGoOgLel

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
So when the next big update will be?
When it is ready. One guy is doing this remember?
My guess would be around early may.
Fuck that slow shit! We're doing it now! Update 1.7 - Que Sera Sarai uploaded!!!!!

So I have a dairy in human settlement in the fields (duh), but I can't put any of my girls into it, even if they are heavy pregnant (I even have a girl where it is outright stated that her tits would be great for milking ofc she is also pregnant)
i have one more question. For a girl to start lactalating after 5 births, itsnt it a little bit too much?
I agree with that I would want to be able to send girls there after their first birth.
Hopefully when the elf expansion will come with the potions and cloth, the potions will include one which will allow the girls to lactate and when taken more than once the lactation will accelerate more. :)
You got it! Girls now lactate after first birth!

Is there going to be multiple pregnancies? My main concern with this is bee-girls since only one of them is fertile, but general application would be nice.
on your human girls they add more. the other monster girls "besides the matriarches" their pregnancies don't count towards the nest etc. the only bee girl that is pregnant is the queen but she is going to pop them out constantly after increasing the hive until full.
If the continuing Bee-queen pregnancy didn't work before it should work now! Takes me back to the ant queen in COC!

Last edited:
Reactions: sp1ker
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes