4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Domomanz

Jun 4, 2017
Can someone give me the game already updated because I can't figure it out please
Download the main, extract 1.5 into main folder, then extract 1.6 into main folder then go to bottom and download the player1.6.3.zip and extract into main play using chrome at full screen.

trolox

Oct 19, 2017
Download the main, extract 1.5 into main folder, then extract 1.6 into main folder then go to bottom and download the player1.6.3.zip and extract into main play using chrome at full screen.
i try it and didn't work

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
i cant get away in the tent if i celebrate someones birthday or something like that and also in some buildings like temple or hospital there wont show the pictures

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
There appears to be no HTML file in the 1.6 folder. So are you saying that 1.6.3 doesn't include an HTML file and if I have the file 1.5.4 html, that's all there is? 1.6 is just an image update?

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
There appears to be no HTML file in the 1.6 folder. So are you saying that 1.6.3 doesn't include an HTML file and if I have the file 1.5.4 html, that's all there is? 1.6 is just an image update?
The HTML player is in the first post. The 1.6.3

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
found a game breaking bug where if you celebrate the winter holiday it never ends and repeats until your out of energy and then it locks you out if the tent screen forever.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Not sure if it's a mistake on my end, or an oversight, but I made the mistake of building and clicking 'honeycomb' before I had any bees to extract from, and ended up getting stuck on that screen.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
found a game breaking bug where if you celebrate the winter holiday it never ends and repeats until your out of energy and then it locks you out if the tent screen forever.
Are you using the latest update. This or something similar was reported for 1.6.0 but it was reported as fixed for the updates

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Some more small typos.

While flirting
Talk about you quest.​
should be
Talk about your quest.​

Also while flirting
You and your daughter Baketamon is very close and can even share sexual release and pleasure, but you want more.​
'is very close' should be 'are very close'

When talking about quirks
You discover what quirk your girls has.​
quirk should be quirks

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
How do you get your girls to get lactating???
They need to have given birth at least once.

I almost didn't give this a try due to the lack of all in one download. What's the deal with that? =p
Maybe it's indeed time for combining the new updates... I didn't bother much since the torrent contains everything, but I admit a torrent isn't used by all (I certainly prefer a mega link).

i cant get away in the tent if i celebrate someones birthday or something like that and also in some buildings like temple or hospital there wont show the pictures
i can't interact with the tent or it gets stuck there
It should have been fixed in on of the updates that came out yesterday, but just in case, I've added a safety switch which should reset the tent's functions when in camp. Maybe it'll help.

Not sure if it's a mistake on my end, or an oversight, but I made the mistake of building and clicking 'honeycomb' before I had any bees to extract from, and ended up getting stuck on that screen.
It's surely an oversight. I've added some return button to the buildings, which should be there even when built without any occupants.

Pretty decent game. I would like it more if the images matched up consistently though. Reminds me of CoC.
If you have pictures that fit anything better please share the goodies!

Nut's solo sex scene keeps showing only the sex1 & sex2 gifs instead of all 4 of them. As in it shows the sex2 gif 3 times.
Right you are! I've fixed the reference points and it should work in version 1.6.4. And thanks for the clear report btw, really helps!

Some more small typos.

While flirting
Talk about you quest.​
should be
Talk about your quest.​

Also while flirting
You and your daughter Baketamon is very close and can even share sexual release and pleasure, but you want more.​
'is very close' should be 'are very close'

When talking about quirks
You discover what quirk your girls has.​
quirk should be quirks
Oh you! Thanks as always! Done and dusted!

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
New version is up, aimed at hotfixing the mentioned problems for this round.

I'll see if I can get a new combined download up this weekend, but since the game is near 5 gb, it might just be a torrent in the future, at least that way there'll be less confusion while downloading and installing - also a torrent is far easier for me to upload new content into.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes