4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
What sword?, haven't noticed getting a new one from the event.
"Gram - An ancient sword said to be thrust into the World Tree, a gift to a worthy warrior. Broken in one of the countless battles during the war, it was reforged and given to a sword maiden for keeping until a new worthy master appeared.
The blade has a base damage of 20." This one I think

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
I don't remember eather but I'm certain she gives you one of the swords and Gram's description mentions "a sword maiden" so I guess Gram is the one you get from her

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
The new Big Build update is out! Not as well play-tested as it could have been though... still, it's here. Fun how it's released exactly one month from the last update. Time sure flies!

The first roll of the bug fixes might not be as swift as could be hoped - but I will try!

Reactions: Hoostevall

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
The new Big Build update is out! Not as well play-tested as it could have been though... still, it's here. Fun how it's released exactly one month from the last update. Time sure flies!

The first roll of the bug fixes might not be as swift as could be hoped - but I will try!
I'll be honest, I was a bit skeptical to playing this game. But roughly 3 minutes in, I fell in love with it. It caters to most (if not all) my fetishes, and for that sir, I salute you. *tip of my hat*

Just wanted it to be said. And there, now I've said it. I'll be off. Toodleoo.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Fair warning though, the new update, as always, requires a fresh save. I know... sorry </3

lil boom toob

Sep 12, 2017
I haven't been keeping up with your recent builds. Did you mean for fresh starts to have 500 HP and a full stock of materials? (5k, 3k, 10k1)

KeiranD

Aug 6, 2016
I'm pretty sure there are extra 0s in those. Your HP resets to 50 after resting (and your max hp is 50, so I assume it's starting hp that's set to 500).
I see we now have cheats section in blessings, so the values are easily fixed. Though if you click the 'return' button after going to cheats, you'll be stuck in loop between blessing and cheats, only 'castle' button would let you leave those.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I am more surprised by the amount of iron you start with after all we start with 10001 iron which is a lot considering how much you need in the start of the game.

KeiranD

Aug 6, 2016
One (or some) of the events in the Jungle add 30 to the number of preserved food you have. As in, instead of doing 300+30=330, it does 300+30=30030.
The event with "Hoangti was the emperor of China." does that.

DarkVigilante

Jul 26, 2017
Perhaps it's just me, but I've found that the only way to pass the previous limit on monster dens with the new updates is a birth from the broodmother. Attempting to capture extras reverts back to not having a capture option once I've hit the original cap.

P.S.- I purchased the upgrades before I was at max capacity, all at once. And yes, it was a fresh start, not an old save.

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
DarkVigilante is right and you can have as many interactions as you want in Diary and Honeycomb because your energy goes past 0 and becomes negative

Last edited:

Domomanz

Jun 4, 2017
Can someone help me out, please!

I dont have any of the save buttons or restart etc menu on the left size after the update. I'm running it in chrome. Please help :(
downloaded the torrent, then the two updates and the player zip at the end.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Can someone help me out, please!

I dont have any of the save buttons or restart etc menu on the left size after the update. I'm running it in chrome. Please help :(
downloaded the torrent, then the two updates and the player zip at the end.
That sucks.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I have spotted a problem with Nephthys as she suddenly became 0 weeks pregnant where she should have been 2 weeks pregnant.

Jul 5, 2017
@Beornwahl Have you thought of making a matriarch that gives birth to mature/MILF women? I mean we have a big woman that gives birth to exclusively big women, so I don't think it'd be that big of a stretch to see a matriarch give birth to women that stop the rapid aging process a little later than others.

Reactions: Fajter and Sojonin
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes