4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Pregnancy counter for Nephthys does not work.
I haven't been able to find the problem. Is it still happening to you?

in the desert
1 i have 10 girls, no one qualifies for mummy queen

2 there are 2 facilities (hunting lodges) that are supposed to hold 5 girls each
when you add girls to the 2nd lodge they show up in the 1st lodge
net result - 1st lodge has 10 girls, 2nd lodge is empty

I have spent many weeks doing little but explore the desert (all general areas appear to be completed). I have girls in all 6 areas of the desert, 5 houses and 2 facilities. I am not finding any forest, forest door, or any temple. could you please list the required conditions to encounter these items
When you say you have 10 girls that don't qualify for mummy queen are you referring to captured mummies in their respective home or has it something to do with the human race?

I found the hunting lodge bug you reported, should be fixed in next version, 1.6, which sadly will be a while. Thanks for the detailed report btw, really helps!

This forest, forest door, and temple you speak of, is it the human matriarchs you can't find or just the new Egyptian character?

ty it was such a long time ago i need to re watch them
We all do. Damn glorious movies!

Reactions: Sinvin

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
I haven't been able to find the problem. Is it still happening to you?
Yah, she is the only human matriarch that I noticed that does not have numerical weeks of pregnancy counter. Her condition is only described as pregnant or not pregnant. There is never a count of how many weeks along her pregnancy is.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Yah, she is the only human matriarch that I noticed that does not have numerical weeks of pregnancy counter. Her condition is only described as pregnant or not pregnant. There is never a count of how many weeks along her pregnancy is.
Ah, I get it now. I've added the usual matriarch preg counter for her, which will be out in the next update - though it will be a while before it's released ::|:

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
You could try looking at the posts LITERALLY right before yours. Seriously.
What I meant is something like "I'm halfway done" so people would at least have general idea of when new update drops. "A while" can mean a lot of things. Don't be so agressive

Reactions: Faldir

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
No less than two weeks before next update... that is unless has somebody here has some mad gold on article 17 in the new GDPR..?

Reactions: Staboo

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
downloaded the file and the patch and the player but when i play the game cant see any images only sound ...
If you extracted files in the right place then try running the game with other browsers.If you can see pictures in other browsers then you should try to clean your first browser or reinstall it completly. Basic stuff but you never know.Btw did it work fine before you downloaded the patch or it's your first time playing it?

Johnsahh

Nov 7, 2017
If you extracted files in the right place then try running the game with other browsers.If you can see pictures in other browsers then you should try to clean your first browser or reinstall it completly. Basic stuff but you never know.Btw did it work fine before you downloaded the patch or it's your first time playing it?
i tried other browsers thanks for the effort

stam1

Aug 14, 2017
Is there a way to reset Nut and Nile? I chose the wrong option without knowing and killed the quest. I'm so far ahead that i don't want to start a new game... (almost everything is done except them)

Never mind, forgot there is a cheat option and found it XD

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes