4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

xbuster25

Sep 21, 2017
Is there a page or something somewhere with exact information on what requirements I need to fulfill to get Sita and Sarai? To start the quest chains or whatever to obtain them anyway.
sita it's in the jungle you need the pig to meet the monkey and 30 girls to build the bridge and sarai it's random in the plains but you can use cheats in blessing to meet her faster

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
@Beornwahl Not to seem desperate here or anything, but is there any planned release date for the next update.

I know you said you have some time constraints with work and everything, but is there anything at all you would like to share.

Regards, Your Friendly Neighborhood Swede

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Based on what I have seen so far the next upgrade is going to be a major update (include the elves) I suspect that it might be released when we reach September but Beornwahl has before exceded my expectations.

zib

Jul 16, 2017
Based on what I have seen so far the next upgrade is going to be a major update (include the elves) I suspect that it might be released when we reach September but Beornwahl has before exceded my expectations.
didn't he say that he is currently working on 1.9 which is the last big update before the even bigger 2.0 elven update?

edit:
i dont think we have to wait till september for 1.9 but 2.0 could take even longer but it will be worth the wait.

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Imagine my sadness when I tried playing the game again after a bit of R&R and only to find it not working on my Mac. I had played it a bit on my PC, but since I use my Mac on a daily basis I prefer to use it. I just get error messages, especially when fighting monsters. And some daughters fail to load.

EDIT: Ok, seems to work with Chrome. My Firefox just doesn't wanna.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Imagine my sadness when I tried playing the game again after a bit of R&R and only to find it not working on my Mac. I had played it a bit on my PC, but since I use my Mac on a daily basis I prefer to use it. I just get error messages, especially when fighting monsters. And some daughters fail to load.

EDIT: Ok, seems to work with Chrome. My Firefox just doesn't wanna.
Swede AND use a Mac...... you really got dealt a bad hand in life, didn't you? Kronprins Dannebrog.jpg

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Since Beornwahl still busy, I wonder if would be a good idea to redo my cheated version? You know, more energy, boosted starting stuff and so?

Just wonder if there is any interest though since there are ingame cheats?

Also I tried to figure out how to raise chances learning about your girls cause thats a bit annoying part for me, anyone any idea?

Ofc Im quite sure Boernwahl gonna bring the next update about 10 minutes after I uploaded the cheat version

Reactions: Humlebien

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Since Beornwahl still busy, I wonder if would be a good idea to redo my cheated version? You know, more energy, boosted starting stuff and so?

Also I tried to figure out how to raise chances learning about your girls cause thats a bit annoying part for me, anyone any idea?

Ofc Im quite sure Boernwahl gonna bring the next update about 10 minutes after I uploaded the cheat version
Nothing will be uploaded the next hour. That I will promise you. Denmark playing the gay frogfuckers.

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017

I did this on a personal version that I was testing by starting a lot of new games.
Right now I think I remember it's 1/3 chance if you don't have the upgrade and 1/2 chance if you do.
I had it modded so that it gave you a 1/1 chance if you had the upgrade. It's quite easy. The game calls a random number between 1-2 or 1-3 and then, if the number was exactly 1, you learn about the girl. Easy enough to change the code to pick a random number between 1 and 1.

Let me know if you need more help than that.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I did this on a personal version that I was testing by starting a lot of new games.
Right now I think I remember it's 1/3 chance if you don't have the upgrade and 1/2 chance if you do.
I had it modded so that it gave you a 1/1 chance if you had the upgrade. It's quite easy. The game calls a random number between 1-2 or 1-3 and then, if the number was exactly 1, you learn about the girl. Easy enough to change the code to pick a random number between 1 and 1.

Let me know if you need more help than that.
Yes, please, I should have been a bit more specific. I am looking for those variables, could you give me variable name or hint how to find that spot?

Generally I was rethinking the whole thing. The girl seduction part is nice and feels right and good. At the start. Later on (midgame / endgame) when I have 10 newborn + per week it feels quite annoying. To handle it with cheats is also quite annoying and I wonder if it wouldn't be a good idea to change the system for mid / endgame.

Problem is the actual system costs a lot of time (RL and energy) and is super repetitive after a while. As I said, it feels right and good at the start, just not so well at endgame.

So I had the idea of upgrading the father-perks (restricted to e.g. lvl 25 and 20 children already there maybe) to skip the quiz part, just sweet talking a bit and go.

Also there could be a 2nd seducing system which gets implemented after a while (Gaia comes and tells MC how proud she is about his progress and gives him an artifact to make things easier). Same idea, skip the quiz, just sweet talk her into more. Could save a lot of time / energy and clicks. Restrictions could be a minimum Level and a minimum population of human girls (it's about repopulating in the end)

Both means, you do the quiz thing for a while, figure it out, master it and then you get rid of it for faster game pace sake. :)

What you guys think about that idea?

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Yes, please, I should have been a bit more specific. I am looking for those variables, could you give me variable name or hint how to find that spot?

Generally I was rethinking the whole thing. The girl seduction part is nice and feels right and good. At the start. Later on (midgame / endgame) when I have 10 newborn + per week it feels quite annoying. To handle it with cheats is also quite annoying and I wonder if it wouldn't be a good idea to change the system for mid / endgame.

Problem is the actual system costs a lot of time (RL and energy) and is super repetitive after a while. As I said, it feels right and good at the start, just not so well at endgame.

So I had the idea of upgrading the father-perks (restricted to e.g. lvl 25 and 20 children already there maybe) to skip the quiz part, just sweet talking a bit and go.

Also there could be a 2nd seducing system which gets implemented after a while (Gaia comes and tells MC how proud she is about his progress and gives him an artifact to make things easier). Same idea, skip the quiz, just sweet talk her into more. Could save a lot of time / energy and clicks. Restrictions could be a minimum Level and a minimum population of human girls (it's about repopulating in the end)

Both means, you do the quiz thing for a while, figure it out, master it and then you get rid of it for faster game pace sake. :)

What you guys think about that idea?
Go ahead m8.

Been thinking about that whole seducing daughters thing myself, and all I've come up with was a timer on the seducing. You did the quiz thing, then the daughter took 1 week to think it over, then came tto you for snu-snu. A bit more realistic, but then again..... it's a game about gods, monstergirls and a man that can come 20+ times a day.... fuck realism

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Go ahead m8.

Been thinking about that whole seducing daughters thing myself, and all I've come up with was a timer on the seducing. You did the quiz thing, then the daughter took 1 week to think it over, then came tto you for snu-snu. A bit more realistic, but then again..... it's a game about gods, monstergirls and a man that can come 20+ times a day.... fuck realism
Yup, lets just talk about it. If a lot people interested in a change Boern will see it. Also we could point out what to do and maybe even elaborate some code?

My point is that the quiz gets annoying (for me) after a while and I would love to be able to skip it (all that clicks). This is a game, and I think repetitive stuff should be smooth and not annoying. And Boern talks to us, so we can tell him what we like and what not. :) The big Quests, like Sitra, yh, hard too, but you get your price and your done with it. One time effort, absolutely fine.

Also fine to have some effort with your girls, absolutely. Just, forever? That much? 10 times / week, 200 times? I guess thats not necessary. Let us work for our snu snu but after a while make it easier (it actually does thanks to perks) and then even more easier and smoother (skipping the quiz, just talk). Like a stony way gets smoother when you walk it again and again.

Questions are:
a) People agree to that? Or do you still like it after 30 times? Or when you have to "prepare" 10 girls a week?
b) If you agree, what else could be there? I still would love to just skip it after a while, explained by magic / divine intervention.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Yup, lets just talk about it. If a lot people interested in a change Boern will see it. Also we could point out what to do and maybe even elaborate some code?

My point is that the quiz gets annoying (for me) after a while and I would love to be able to skip it (all that clicks). This is a game, and I think repetitive stuff should be smooth and not annoying. And Boern talks to us, so we can tell him what we like and what not. :) The big Quests, like Sitra, yh, hard too, but you get your price and your done with it. One time effort, absolutely fine.

Also fine to have some effort with your girls, absolutely. Just, forever? That much? 10 times / week, 200 times? I guess thats not necessary. Let us work for our snu snu but after a while make it easier (it actually does thanks to perks) and then even more easier and smoother (skipping the quiz, just talk). Like a stony way gets smoother when you walk it again and again.

Questions are:
a) People agree to that? Or do you still like it after 30 times? Or when you have to "prepare" 10 girls a week?
b) If you agree, what else could be there? I still would love to just skip it after a while, explained by magic / divine intervention.
The only issue I see with skipping the quiz, is the skipping of content of the girlies. The quiz as it is now, will make you view some more content for each girl. So there would have to be a re-arranging of it. Maybe blowjob, then snu-snu in same section when you "skip"? So you don't actually miss the content.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes