4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
The only issue I see with skipping the quiz, is the skipping of content of the girlies. The quiz as it is now, will make you view some more content for each girl. So there would have to be a re-arranging of it. Maybe blowjob, then snu-snu in same section when you "skip"? So you don't actually miss the content.
Agreed, what I was thinking about was an "advanced seduction mode" where you talk to them 1 or 2 times (revealing all aspects), then get blow job and after that free snusnu.
So, it would stay quite the same just skipped quiz. Talk -> BJ -> Snu snu (3 clicks), smoother, faster and not loosing a pic of content :)

And, don't forget, this is meant for endgame when you have 10 new girls every week plus other new daugthers in the world you have to visit (and to beat into submission -.-)

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Agreed, what I was thinking about was an "advanced seduction mode" where you talk to them 1 or 2 times (revealing all aspects), then get blow job and after that free snusnu.
So, it would stay quite the same just skipped quiz. Talk -> BJ -> Snu snu (3 clicks), smoother, faster and not loosing a pic of content :)

And, don't forget, this is meant for endgame when you have 10 new girls every week plus other new daugthers in the world you have to visit (and to beat into submission -.-)
We got wild humans out now? Or still only monstergirls?

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Not that I know about... but I tend to visit my favorite villages from time to time, no? :D And thats smooth and nice and uncomplicated, no?
I guess...... but feral pussy running around needing taming?

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
Yes, please, I should have been a bit more specific. I am looking for those variables, could you give me variable name or hint how to find that spot?
So, theoretically this is all editable in Twine, but I've always seemed to have trouble doing it that way. Instead I just edit the final .html file when I want to change mechanisms.

Here's the section for Philosophy talking, where you discover your daughter's quirk:

<div tiddler="TalkPhilosophy" tags="" created="201801251501" modifier="twee" twine-position="430,1830">&lt;&lt;if $activeSlave.quirk is &quot;superficial&quot;&gt;&gt;\nWhile talking about philosophy and life your daughter says:\n&lt;&lt;nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;set $PhiloTalk to random(1, 3)&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;if $PhiloTalk is 1&gt;&gt;\n//I wonder how many places I've already visited for the last time.//\n&lt;&lt;elseif $PhiloTalk is 2&gt;&gt;\n//Isn't it strange how eternity is ruined by a single step...//\n&lt;&lt;elseif $PhiloTalk is 3&gt;&gt;\n//When I see a fallen tree in an empty forest, I imagine hearing it fall.//\n&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;if $FatherQuirk is 1&gt;&gt;\n\t&lt;&lt;set $quirkTalk to random(1, 2)&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;else&gt;&gt;\n\t&lt;&lt;set $quirkTalk to random(1, 3)&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;if $quirkTalk is 1&gt;&gt;\nYou discover what quirk your girl has.\n&lt;&lt;set $activeSlave.quirkDiscovered to 1&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;set $Energy -= 1&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;click &quot;Continue&quot;&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;goto &quot;Slave Interact&quot;&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/click&gt;&gt; \s\n\n&lt;&lt;elseif $activeSlave.quirk is &quot;jealous&quot;&gt;&gt;\nWhile talking about philosophy and life your daughter says:\n&lt;&lt;nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;set $PhiloTalk to random(1, 3)&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;if $PhiloTalk is 1&gt;&gt;\n//To think too much about what the reason is, is to waste time you could've spent doing it!//\n&lt;&lt;elseif $PhiloTalk is 2&gt;&gt;\n//I like my philosophy like my dinner - with plenty of alcohol!//\n&lt;&lt;elseif $PhiloTalk is 3&gt;&gt;\n//We measure success in the results it yields.//\n&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;if $FatherQuirk is 1&gt;&gt;\n\t&lt;&lt;set $quirkTalk to random(1, 2)&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;else&gt;&gt;\n\t&lt;&lt;set $quirkTalk to random(1, 3)&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;if $quirkTalk is 1&gt;&gt;\nYou discover what quirk your girl has.\n&lt;&lt;set $activeSlave.quirkDiscovered to 1&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;set $Energy -= 1&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;click &quot;Continue&quot;&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;goto &quot;Slave Interact&quot;&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/click&gt;&gt; \s\n\n&lt;&lt;elseif $activeSlave.quirk is &quot;greedy&quot;&gt;&gt;\nWhile talking about philosophy and life your daughter says:\n&lt;&lt;nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;set $PhiloTalk to random(1, 3)&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;if $PhiloTalk is 1&gt;&gt;\n//How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.//\n&lt;&lt;elseif $PhiloTalk is 2&gt;&gt;\n//Life is the strange shard thrown between the chaos and cosmos. I wonder if we are a champion for one of these.//\n&lt;&lt;elseif $PhiloTalk is 3&gt;&gt;\n//I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.//\n&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;if $FatherQuirk is 1&gt;&gt;\n\t&lt;&lt;set $quirkTalk to random(1, 2)&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;else&gt;&gt;\n\t&lt;&lt;set $quirkTalk to random(1, 3)&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;if $quirkTalk is 1&gt;&gt;\nYou discover what quirk your girl has.\n&lt;&lt;set $activeSlave.quirkDiscovered to 1&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;set $Energy -= 1&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;click &quot;Continue&quot;&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;goto &quot;Slave Interact&quot;&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/click&gt;&gt; \s\n\n&lt;&lt;elseif $activeSlave.quirk is &quot;insecure&quot;&gt;&gt;\nWhile talking about philosophy and life your daughter says:\n&lt;&lt;nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;set $PhiloTalk to random(1, 3)&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;if $PhiloTalk is 1&gt;&gt;\n//The First Law of Philosophy: For every philosopher, there exists an equal and opposite philosopher. The Second Law of Philosophy: They're both wrong.//\n&lt;&lt;elseif $PhiloTalk is 2&gt;&gt;\n//What is Mind? No Matter. What is Body? Never Mind.//\n&lt;&lt;elseif $PhiloTalk is 3&gt;&gt;\n//The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as to seem not worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical that no one will believe it.//\n&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;if $FatherQuirk is 1&gt;&gt;\n\t&lt;&lt;set $quirkTalk to random(1, 2)&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;else&gt;&gt;\n\t&lt;&lt;set $quirkTalk to random(1, 3)&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;if $quirkTalk is 1&gt;&gt;\nYou discover what quirk your girl has.\n&lt;&lt;set $activeSlave.quirkDiscovered to 1&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;set $Energy -= 1&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;click &quot;Continue&quot;&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;goto &quot;Slave Interact&quot;&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/click&gt;&gt; \s\n\n&lt;&lt;elseif $activeSlave.quirk is &quot;talker&quot;&gt;&gt;\nWhile talking about philosophy and life your daughter says:\n&lt;&lt;nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;set $PhiloTalk to random(1, 3)&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;if $PhiloTalk is 1&gt;&gt;\n//There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.//\n&lt;&lt;elseif $PhiloTalk is 2&gt;&gt;\n//There are no facts, only interpretations.//\n&lt;&lt;elseif $PhiloTalk is 3&gt;&gt;\n//He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.//\n&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;if $FatherQuirk is 1&gt;&gt;\n\t&lt;&lt;set $quirkTalk to random(1, 2)&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;else&gt;&gt;\n\t&lt;&lt;set $quirkTalk to random(1, 3)&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;if $quirkTalk is 1&gt;&gt;\nYou discover what quirk your girl has.\n&lt;&lt;set $activeSlave.quirkDiscovered to 1&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;set $Energy -= 1&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;click &quot;Continue&quot;&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;goto &quot;Slave Interact&quot;&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/click&gt;&gt; \s\n\n&lt;&lt;elseif $activeSlave.quirk is &quot;liar&quot;&gt;&gt;\nWhile talking about philosophy and life your daughter says:\n&lt;&lt;nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;set $PhiloTalk to random(1, 3)&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;if $PhiloTalk is 1&gt;&gt;\n//Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you.//\n&lt;&lt;elseif $PhiloTalk is 2&gt;&gt;\n//Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth.//\n&lt;&lt;elseif $PhiloTalk is 3&gt;&gt;\n//Do you think that I count the days? There is only one day left, always starting over: it is given to us at dawn and taken away from us at dusk.//\n&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;if $FatherQuirk is 1&gt;&gt;\n\t&lt;&lt;set $quirkTalk to random(1, 2)&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;else&gt;&gt;\n\t&lt;&lt;set $quirkTalk to random(1, 3)&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;if $quirkTalk is 1&gt;&gt;\nYou discover what quirk your girl has.\n&lt;&lt;set $activeSlave.quirkDiscovered to 1&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;set $Energy -= 1&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;/nobr&gt;&gt;\n&lt;&lt;click &quot;Continue&quot;&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;goto &quot;Slave Interact&quot;&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/click&gt;&gt; \s\n\n&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;</div>

As you can see, it's a series of little parts: $quirkTalk gets set to random(1,2) or random(1,3) (depending on if you have the upgrade already), and then if $quirkTalk is 1, you discover the quirk. So, it's a 1/3 or a 1/2 chance if you're upgraded.

A quick "find/replace all" of
"set $quirkTalk to random(1, 2)"
to "set $quirkTalk to random(1, 1)"
and/or
"set $quirkTalk to random(1, 3)"

makes you get it on your first try every time.

ctrl-f for $activeSlave.personalDiscovered and $activeSlave.fetishDiscovered to find the areas for those two.

Alternatively (and much easier):
ctrl-f "set $blessing to 0" and change it to "set $blessing to 1". Now when you use a blessing it won't use it up - you can use it on each of the 10 girls per turn that you're generating really quickly.

Bonus: When you ctrl-f "set $blessing to 0" you'll find the chunk of code for the blessing cheats - you can try to copy it into other areas of the code if you'd like.

Ashgamer

Jun 17, 2018
I guess...... but feral pussy running around needing taming?
Whenever a new monster girl is born, you have to go fight her (as if she was captured) before she becomes productive. Pretty sure that was what he was talking about.

Plus if you stagger your pregnancies correctly and, swap broodmothers constantly, that means every week every monster girl type you have gives birth (with the exception of the buggy quest specific monster girls like mouse or succubus... they don't seem to handle broodmother swapping correctly).

FA80

Apr 22, 2017

@Ashgamer: Yeah, I was talking about that, beating them to submissiveness, which I don't lie much, but well, Boern wants it that way, so I can deal with that :)

Reactions: Ashgamer

Enigior

Feb 18, 2018
A quick "find/replace all" of
"set $quirkTalk to random(1, 2)"
and/or
"set $quirkTalk to random(1, 3)"
Replace "set $quirkTalk to random(1, 1)" with "set $quirkTalk to 1", no need to call the function if the result is 1 anyway.

So, theoretically this is all editable in Twine, but I've always seemed to have trouble doing it that way.
In addition to Twine, you need the story format and put in in the twine directory under targets. After you insert/import the .html click in the menu Story -> Story Format -> Sugarcube-2. Now you can build your own html-file.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
@Enigor thanks a lot for both hints. Yes, I tried with twine and failed hard -.- gonna check for sugarcube-2 and gonna try that. Could be easier to edit the way I want :) with Twine

Anyways, I finished my editing for the moment and want to share with you my vision of a bit a smoother approach, meant for people who played a lot already and don't like to cheat every week (those clicks, the work, meh, too lazy).

- Starting stuff x 10 + 120 Energy first day just to get things started. Also extra HP since I can't get beaten all the time taming a bee, no way.
- 30 energy a week which seems a much more convinient number to me without having to cheat every round. Bonus stats for early bird etc. still valid so it's enough for me.
- Raised manual gathering wood and stone so it's a bit less grindy.
- All furry girls born in captivity... errr, under your rule, errr protection are automatically tamed cause her mum raised them with love stories about you. No need to beat them into submission anymore (Captured still need though, they are wild!)
- Basic Armor and Sword are buffed to be OP. Also just for the beginning, if you wish you may switch to untouched other equipment later.
- All quirks will be discovered on first try. Gonna try it a bit if I like it... or make my mind about an alternative system as soon as I get along with Twine :)

Have a try if you like.

P.S.: My clock is ticking, usually it takes 5 Min to 1 day for Boern to make my Cheat-Version obsolete by update or fix :D ... now we all know why I did it, don't we?

Edit: File removed cause bugged, fixed below....

Reactions: Repuci

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
@Enigor thanks a lot for both hints. Yes, I tried with twine and failed hard -.- gonna check for sugarcube-2 and gonna try that. Could be easier to edit the way I want :) with Twine

Anyways, I finished my editing for the moment and want to share with you my vision of a bit a smoother approach, meant for people who played a lot already and don't like to cheat every week (those clicks, the work, meh, too lazy).

- Starting stuff x 10 + 120 Energy first day just to get things started. Also extra HP since I can't get beaten all the time taming a bee, no way.
- 30 energy a week which seems a much more convinient number to me without having to cheat every round. Bonus stats for early bird etc. still valid so it's enough for me.
- All furry girls born in captivity... errr, under your rule, errr protection are automatically tamed cause her mum raised them with love stories about you. No need to beat them into submission anymore (Captured still need though, they are wild!)
- Basic Armor and Sword are buffed to be OP. Also just for the beginning, if you wish you may switch to untouched other equipment later.
- All quirks will be discovered on first try. Gonna try it a bit if I like it... or make my mind about an alternative system as soon as I get along with Twine :)

Have a try if you like.

P.S.: My clock is ticking, usually it takes 5 Min to 1 day for Boern to make my Cheat-Version obsolete by update or fix :D ... now we all know why I did it, don't we?
No Danish football today, not even Swedish ones to root against, so unless the insane heat kills him, there is a chance he might discover your "meddling" and release a patch.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
first half of the river girls:

Rivers:
girl 1 = Rose Monroe; blowjob 1 = can't tell, could be Kiara Mia; sex 2 = Kelsi Monroe
girl 2 = Tiffany Thompson; sex 3 = unknown, could be Zoey Kush
girl 3 = Shelby Chesnes (that's a fucking playboy bunny!); blowjob 1,2,3 and sex 1,2,3 = Tiffany Thompson
girl 4 = Tera Patrick (vids differ form each other, 'cause she enlarged her boobs from D to DD)
girl 5 = Jenaveve Jolie
girl 6 = Chloe Amour
girl 7 = Cassidy Banks; blowjob 1 = that's a titjob in a very low quality (should be changed)
girl 8 = Yurizan Beltran;
girl 9 = Diamond Kitty (note to myself: better image);
girl 10 = Ariana Marie
girl 11 = Ariana Marie
girl 12 = Anissa Kate

mentionable girls:
Anastasia Morna (brunette)
Tiffany Rousso (blonde, middle)
Adria Rae (brunette, young)
Zoey Kush (brunette, black)
Bree Daniels (blonde)
Veronica Rodriguez (latina, black)
Leanne Decker (red)
Belle Knox (brunette, young)
Lily Carter (brunette)

skwerewolf

Aug 4, 2017

Have a try if you like.

The talk about philosophy does not work correctly, <<$quirkTalk to 1>> is written in the bottom and never seem to get the pass in it.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
The talk about philosophy does not work correctly, <<$quirkTalk to 1>> is written in the bottom and never seem to get the pass in it.
You are right. I'm sorry, error found and working on it.

Edit: I guess I removed a command symbol somewhere. Better work slow and sure -.- or have a backup next time :(

It works as intended now but you will have a small error warning during philosophy talking.

Since I still struggle with twine to get what I actually wanted (skip the quiz) I hope you can live with the small error until I'm done.

Edit: V3 with extra mechanics and less bugs below...

skwerewolf

Aug 4, 2017
You are right. I'm sorry, error found and working on it.

Edit: I guess I removed a command symbol somewhere. Better work slow and sure -.- or have a backup next time :(

It works as intended now but you will have a small error warning during philosophy talking.

Since I still struggle with twine to get what I actually wanted (skip the quiz) I hope you can live with the small error until I'm done.
Thanks, the error doesn't really matter as long as it works :D And I agree, the quiz is fun minigame a few times but gets annoying when you have to do it with every single girl...

Reactions: Daba

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Ooooookay. 3rd attempt :)

Gosh, now my modded player got version numbers x'D

Since I messed it up somewhere I had to redo it and about 5 hour struggle with tons of nobr errors until I tamed (understood) Twine a bit.

So, here it is, the 3rd Version of my mod:
1) Altered starting stats (30 energy, etc. you know)
2) Altered mechanics:
a) Tamed monster daughters (no need to beat your little sweet fluffy girls anymore)
b) +1 Energy per Level up
c) When you have 30 human (!) daughters or more there will be a new "Sweet Talk" Button. Use it to skip the quiz and ready your girl for everything. All content available! You still may follow the original path though, up to you. I do love options.

I thought about doing an event for reaching 30 girls with Gaia giving you the Sweet Talk option. But I have the feeling that's a story thing and I don't want to mess with Boern's story, it's his game.

@boernwahl, if you like anything of my changes you may take / use / alter my code as usual, it's your game.

Since this is a convenience mod only I guess it should be clear that all credits belong to Boer.

It worked nice during test, but I'm running out of time (gf on the way) so I can't spend another hour or 2 for proper testing :( please take it as a good will and don't throw stuff if there are bugs. Gosh, I gonna have a bug report tool and fix-list just like Boern... what have I done?

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
FA80 I have one small problem with your modification and that is that the new equipment you can find no longer provides any benefit it would be nice if you reverted that code back to the original so that the new equipment is seen as a bonus rather than a wasted action.

Ashgamer

Jun 17, 2018
FA80 I have one small problem with your modification and that is that the new equipment you can find no longer provides any benefit it would be nice if you reverted that code back to the original so that the new equipment is seen as a bonus rather than a wasted action.
To be fair, most of the equipment is a wasted action anyways, given how easy it is to end up with some of the best equipment before you're even ready to start branching out. The game has a lot of wasted actions by default, sadly. At least equipment wasted actions are removed from the pool once you find them. They don't repeat ad infinitum.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Sorry, I don't get it, what equipment we are talking about? The gear? Sword and armor? You don't like it OP?

It was meant to help you start, later on you may switch to original gear if you like the challenge or just keep being OP, options ;) . Yes, sure, I can redo it without OP starting gear... if that's what you asked for (still not sure)

About wasted actions, I don't consider them wasted generally, just always had the feeling you need more energy points so you can bear some bad rng. Yeah, I feel you, looking for the pig girl and getting 20 times wood by that woman. I know right.

Problem is the rng and I don't see a small and smart solution to change that in Twine. AND (big and) that's a general game issue... IF (big if) I find a solution I gonna tell Boern and if he likes it we might see. But there are better coders here in the forum to do that though.

Ashgamer

Jun 17, 2018
@FA80 Yeah, I think he's talking about the modified starting equipment rendering other equipment useless. I think it is irrelevant, honestly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as wasted actions go, I think the absolute worst offenders are things like revisiting a building point you already found, just because you haven't built something there yet. Didn't have the materials to build that Village, or just didn't want to build it yet? Too bad!! Prepare to find the same ideal village location 20 times, even though you know right where it is and can choose to go there any time you want.

There are other wasted actions, mostly erotic content, that are tedious after you've already seen them a million times. Oh, don't ever release a human daughter into the wild for any reason. It just increases the pool of events that can happen while exploring, therefore reducing your own energy efficiency.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Ah, right, as I said already, my intention about the gear was to give you a good start. You might continue invincible or change to original gear. Since I gave + 18 extra energy I guess its bearable to find the 9 pieces of gear :) even if you don't want to change.

Yh, I know that location issue -.- last play through I had to avoid plains for a long time cause I didn't had the material. Although, my mod gives a lot more resources for manual labor (chopping wood, mining stone) so... that shouldn't be such a pain anymore?

Edit: + Boernwahl already implemented cheats to help you out so the annoyance and suffering should be eased a bit?

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes