4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Welp, let's just say: We are all sad that Beorn is busy atm and we are a bit spoiled by his activity. No need for harsh words.

And maybe we can go back to the topics Boern loves... talking about mythology and stuff in an adult-topic forum :D. Mhh, maybe we can make him come back by doing so? Like a Boern-conjuration-ritual? :D

Oh, Boernwahl! Thee, the mighty bringer of naughty html code, come back to your worshipers and bring a new revelation and thy new chapter with naughty elven girls. *falling to ground bowing"

Our Boernwahl of Who Twine art,
Give us this day our weekly update,
Forgive, Boern, all our impatience,
Pass all the clips and pics.
Into temptation lead us a lot.
When the evil spirit makes us hot
Upon the right and the left hand.

... oh my... got a bit carried away though...

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Welp, let's just say: We are all sad that Beorn is busy atm and we are a bit spoiled by his activity. No need for harsh words.

And maybe we can go back to the topics Boern loves... talking about mythology and stuff in an adult-topic forum :D. Mhh, maybe we can make him come back by doing so? Like a Boern-conjuration-ritual? :D

Oh, Boernwahl! Thee, the mighty bringer of naughty html code, come back to your worshipers and bring a new revelation and thy new chapter with naughty elven girls. *falling to ground bowing"

Our Boernwahl of Who Twine art,
Give us this day our weekly update,
Forgive, Boern, all our impatience,
Pass all the clips and pics.
Into temptation lead us a lot.
When the evil spirit makes us hot
Upon the right and the left hand.

... oh my... got a bit carried away though...
I disagree there is no way to get carried away when it comes to this game.

Reactions: HandsomeSun

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Wait! Did someone talk about mythological topics in this adult forum?!

I hope to get a bit of time to answer some posts this weekend, but Monday my brief respite is once more at an end.

Reactions: MeatBicycle

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Plains:
girl 1 = Abella Anderson
girl 2 = Sunny Leone
girl 3 = Jynx Maze
girl 4 = Nicole Bexley
girl 5 = Tori Black
girl 6 = Sofia Valdez
girl 7 = Jackie Daniels
girl 8 = August Ames sidenote: this por girl died with 23 years x(
girl 9 = Missy Martinez; blowjob 3 = Bobbi Starr
girl 10 = Yurizan Beltran i guess? sidenote: she died with 31 years on an drug overdose
girl 11 = Sara Luvv
girl 12 = Selena Rose ???
girl 13 = Priya Rai
girl 14 = Priya Rai; sex 3 = Charmane Star
girl 15 = Priya Rai...
girl 16 = Sunny Leone
girl 17 = Sunny Leone
girl 18 = Sunny Leone...; blowjob 3 = Valentina Nappi
girl 19 = Priya Rai again...
girl 20 = Jelena Jensen
girl 21 = Lupe Fuentes / Little Lupe
girl 22 = Nina North; blowjob 2 = Layla London; sex 1 = Arya Fae (?)
girl 23 = Nina North
girl 24 = Karlee Grey

mentionable:
Alex Mae (redhead)
Arya Fae (blond)
Melody Petite (brunette, asian looking, from Mexico)

thanks to people who helped out completing this list!

Reactions: sp1ker

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Wait! Did someone talk about mythological topics in this adult forum?!

I hope to get a bit of time to answer some posts this weekend, but Monday my brief respite is once more at an end.
Told ya he will reappear as soon as we start praying ^^.

So, Boernwahl became a mythological figure himself now. Guess it's time to invent some update chants and bugfix sacrament to keep it going ;)

H2S

May 20, 2017

So, Boernwahl became a mythological figure himself now. Guess it's time to invent some update chants and bugfix sacrament to keep it going ;)
Even sacrifice some games for the glory of Beornwahl

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
If you want to summon a Dane, you need 3 essential things. Any immitation, half measures, or cheap shortcut will not work.

1. At least 1 pack of Danish bacon, fried.
2. At least 1 sixpack of Danish beer, icecoled.
3. Waving of Dannebrog or burning of the Swedish flag.

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Nah son if you want to summon a Dane you just need the right bait...

Swedes acting like retards will always draw Danes and Norwegians to laugh at their retarded cousins

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Plains:
girl 1 = Abella Anderson
girl 2 = Sunny Leone
girl 3 = Jynx Maze
girl 4 = Nicole Bexley
girl 5 = Tori Black
girl 6 = Sofia Valdez
girl 7 = Jackie Daniels
girl 8 = August Ames sidenote: this por girl died with 23 years x(
girl 9 = Missy Martinez; blowjob 3 = Bobbi Starr
girl 10 = Yurizan Beltran i guess? sidenote: she died with 31 years on an drug overdose
girl 11 = Sara Luvv
girl 12 = Selena Rose ???
girl 13 = Priya Rai
girl 14 = Priya Rai; sex 3 = Charmane Star
girl 15 = Priya Rai...
girl 16 = Sunny Leone
girl 17 = Sunny Leone
girl 18 = Sunny Leone...; blowjob 3 = Valentina Nappi
girl 19 = Priya Rai again...
girl 20 = Jelena Jensen
girl 21 = Lupe Fuentes / Little Lupe
girl 22 = Nina North; blowjob 2 = Layla London; sex 1 = Arya Fae (?)
girl 23 = Nina North
girl 24 = Karlee Grey

mentionable:
Alex Mae (redhead)
Arya Fae (blond)
Melody Petite (brunette, asian looking, from Mexico)

thanks to people who helped out completing this list!
Stupendously grand work as always, Daxter! I'll add the names to the wiki at my first leisurely conveniences! Which I know isn't all that impressive...

Our Bugfixer,
who art on the forums,
hallowed be thy Name,
thy game come,
thy will be done,
in the game as it is in your head.

Even sacrifice some games for the glory of Beornwahl
No no!!! Dedicate all sacrifices to Gaia!.. and maybe the release of Bannerlord

If you want to summon a Dane, you need 3 essential things. Any immitation, half measures, or cheap shortcut will not work.

1. At least 1 pack of Danish bacon, fried.
2. At least 1 sixpack of Danish beer, icecoled.
3. Waving of Dannebrog or burning of the Swedish flag.
Nah son if you want to summon a Dane you just need the right bait...

Swedes acting like retards will always draw Danes and Norwegians to laugh at their retarded cousins
My favorite way to summon a countryman is to stand on an empty street corner, in the dead of night, and whisper:

"So, how about that crazy weather of late?" And marvel at the horde arising to answer.

As a little end note, and perhaps cheerer-upper, I can say that a lad is working on a version of Adam and Gaia, where it's implemented in the Ren'py engine, and with anime characters all 'round. I've seen a beta version, and it was amazing how slick and professional it could look outside of the twine engine. Maybe his work will hit release in the absence work is forcing me to take these next months, who knows, but interesting nonetheless.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Stupendously grand work as always, Daxter! I'll add the names to the wiki at my first leisurely conveniences! Which I know isn't all that impressive...

Our Bugfixer,
who art on the forums,
hallowed be thy Name,
thy game come,
thy will be done,
in the game as it is in your head.
Oh, of course there are lots of helping angles around, no? :)

Could you post a link to that renpy version? Just curious.

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
Well since Beornwhal let the cat out of the bag slightly ;D.

I do not want to make the current version available to the public. I just wanted to show what I have and make sure it was okay before I posted anything. It may still be a bit before I get it out... I'd say minimum is another month if not more realistically two-three. I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I want to put it out when it is in a really good place.

The most common errors I want people to encounter in the version are spelling/grammar issues in places.

Hope to show you guys what I've been working on soon... but sometimes I get distracted by life / Dark Souls ;D

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
No need to be shy @Epaddder, give us sneaky sneak-preview :) I'm just curious how it works with Renpy. I (we?) won't judge your spelling, grammar and stuff, or your attempt in general.

Also, it could be a good idea to have some Beta-Testers to improve your project? :D

Denn17

Jul 21, 2017
Well since Beornwhal let the cat out of the bag slightly ;D.

I do not want to make the current version available to the public. I just wanted to show what I have and make sure it was okay before I posted anything. It may still be a bit before I get it out... I'd say minimum is another month if not more realistically two-three. I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I want to put it out when it is in a really good place.

The most common errors I want people to encounter in the version are spelling/grammar issues in places.

Hope to show you guys what I've been working on soon... but sometimes I get distracted by life / Dark Souls ;D
This is amazing!Take your time,dude!This is going to be great ! =D

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Hi I was wondering if it could be possible to improve the Sita quest when it comes to constucting the bridge to the island based on the following.
1. If you have a mermaid at a mermaid cove she will guide you to a place where the water is shallow and thus spare you 1000 stone.
2. For each additional mermaid you spare 200 stone until you must use 2000 stone.
3. Cowgirls, Horsegirls and Onigirls should be able to help construct the bridge and should based on their strength count as two workers.
4. Giantgirls should also be able to help with the bridge and should count as five workers.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Hi I was wondering if it could be possible to improve the Sita quest when it comes to constucting the bridge to the island based on the following.
1. If you have a mermaid at a mermaid cove she will guide you to a place where the water is shallow and thus spare you 1000 stone.
2. For each additional mermaid you spare 200 stone until you must use 2000 stone.
3. Cowgirls, Horsegirls and Onigirls should be able to help construct the bridge and should based on their strength count as two workers.
4. Giantgirls should also be able to help with the bridge and should count as five workers.
Yh, had the same / quite similar suggestion. Guess he wants to it equally for Anti-Furry players? But, guess Boern gonna explain himself later ;)

Still, Boern, I would like that idea, makes 2 of us now :)

Mar 8, 2017
Is there a page or something somewhere with exact information on what requirements I need to fulfill to get Sita and Sarai? To start the quest chains or whatever to obtain them anyway.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Is there a page or something somewhere with exact information on what requirements I need to fulfill to get Sita and Sarai? To start the quest chains or whatever to obtain them anyway.
Sarai quest
This is the most simple of the two new matriarch quests for her you need to find a ruined city (Plains) and remove a lot of debris please note that it will drain all your remanining energy just like the Inanna quest then reenter to meet her and follow a pattern that resembles must of the other matriarchs.

Sita quest
This quest requires you find some building in the southenmost part of the Jungles and visit it a few times but it quickly becomes more difficult at first you need to find the bow in the jungles to prove your worth THEN she is kidnapped and you need to find aid in locating her this help requires you to find emilie the pig girl matriach and build her a home where you will need a monkey girl who will help you THEN you need to build a bridge that requires 5000 stone and 30 HUMAN daughters to build.

Mar 8, 2017
Sarai quest
This is the most simple of the two new matriarch quests for her you need to find a ruined city (Plains) and remove a lot of debris please note that it will drain all your remanining energy just like the Inanna quest then reenter to meet her and follow a pattern that resembles must of the other matriarchs.

Sita quest
This quest requires you find some building in the southenmost part of the Jungles and visit it a few times but it quickly becomes more difficult at first you need to find the bow in the jungles to prove your worth THEN she is kidnapped and you need to find aid in locating her this help requires you to find emilie the pig girl matriach and build her a home where you will need a monkey girl who will help you THEN you need to build a bridge that requires 5000 stone and 30 HUMAN daughters to build.
Is there a specific requirement flag or something that triggers their availability? Because I have searched these areas hundreds if not a thousand times each with no such encounters.

Enigior

Feb 18, 2018
Code:
<<set $JunglesEvent to either(1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4)>>

<<if $JunglesEvent is 1>>
   <<set $Find to either(1, 2)>>
   <<if $Find is 1 and $izanamiDone is 0 and $izanamiDead is 0>>
       <<goto "IzanamiQuest">>
   <<elseif $Find is 2 and $sitaDone is 0 and $sitaDead is 0>>
       <<goto "SitaQuest">>
So 1/6 chance for $JunglesEvent==1 and 1/2 for $Find==2. In addition "$sitaDone is 0 and $sitaDead is 0" is required. Those are set on StoryInit (called for a new game) or by visiting the cheats menu, otherwise they are "undefined" and the quest won't trigger.

Sarai is similar:
Code:
<<set $PlainsEvent to either(1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4)>>

<<if $PlainsEvent is 1>>
   <<set $PlainsFind to either(1, 2)>>
   <<if $PlainsFind is 1 and $inannaQuest lte 4 and $inannaDone is 0 and $inannaDead is 0>>
       <<goto "InannaQuest">>
   <<elseif $PlainsFind is 2 and $saraiDone is 0 and $saraiDone is 0>>
       <<goto "SaraiQuest">>

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes