4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
so did i oversee something or isit not finish like elves missing and so end of the story?

Too bad game is nice
If you're asking what I think you're asking, then no. You haven't missed anything. The elves are part of a later update.

Beorn is working hard to bring the game to us, but just stick around and you'll be rewarded! :cool:

treos

Oct 19, 2017
found out why this game can't be downloaded from MEGA within a reasonable amount of time anymore:

looks like MEGA now uses bandwidth caps and throttles download speed for any who go over that cap (like how ISPs do).

google drive doesn't seem to do this so that download link i post yesterday should work fine with no throttling of any kind but if it DOES start showing an error message of some kind, please let me know. not just so that i'm aware of it but so i'll have something to look into like what google drives limits are.

edit:

seems MEGA's cap is around 10GB which refills every 30 minutes.

Reactions: Hoostevall

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Just playing again and I noticed a couple of typos in the event in the Mountains where you get the 'Golden Chainmail'

Afearful tale, but by a closer look and test the armour proves still sturdy and bears no trace of any curse.​
Missing a space at the start, should be 'A fearful'. I would also suggest 'by a closer look' should be 'after a closer look'

Also in the event the two buttons are
'Take the armour'
'Leave the sword'

The second button should be
'Leave the armour'

Reactions: sp1ker

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Oh god, I captured a fatty human and now i got a village of cows...But none of them be producing milk. Where's my not so fat girls at :eek:

Making a bee farm was a bad idea...Them mofo's be putting out kids faster than i can click.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
first half of the mountain girls:

Mountains:
girl 1 = Anjelica / Krystal Boyd
girl 2 = Aimee Addison (?) couldn't find ANY infos about the clips you used.
girl 3 = no idea. i don't get any infos on google about her clips.
girl 4 = either google has problems or those girls really are nonexistent in the internet. no infos here either.
girl 5 = unbelievable... no infos here either.
girl 6 = !")§/$%§ no infos here.
girl 7 = bleh, no infos.
girl 8 = Aj Applegate
girl 9 = Nikki Benz (not naturally blond)
girl 10 = Nicole Aniston
girl 11 = Lia Lor
girl 12 = Riley Steele; sex1 = either Steele or Jesse Jane (i guess it's Steele)

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I think I messed up the Nut quest. Is there anyway I can get it back (maybe setting a value in the javascript console)? I'd rather not have to start at the beginning again. Thanks.

jarmenkell

Apr 7, 2018
Eagerly awaiting on the elf update.

I was also wondering if you can add some special father daughter interactions with monster girls, only monster girls you cant encounter in the wild have them, like goblins.

also also, the "creampie" option for your human daughters doesn't impregnate all variants.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
I found a bug, though it's not really important. If you use the testing cheats to change the amount of resources you have, sometimes the number seems to change into a string variable. For example, you change wood to 1000 and if you get 50 wood later, it becomes "100050" instead of 1050.

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it, but I didn't see it in the first or last couple pages.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
full list for mountain girls:

Mountains:
girl 1 = Anjelica / Krystal Boyd
girl 2 = Aimee Addison (?) couldn't find ANY infos about the clips you used.
girl 3 = Alexis Ford
girl 4 = Mary Louise Fox
girl 5 = Ashlynn Brooke
girl 6 = Marsha May
girl 7 = bleh, no infos.
girl 8 = Aj Applegate
girl 9 = Nikki Benz (not naturally blond)
girl 10 = Nicole Aniston
girl 11 = Lia Lor
girl 12 = Riley Steele; sex1 = either Steele or Jesse Jane (i guess it's Steele)
girl 13 = Dakota Skye
girl 14 = Jenna Jameson
girl 15 = main pic seems to be from an unknown film; rest is Brandi Love
girl 16 = Alexis Texas
girl 17 = Alexis Texas
girl 18 = Jesse Jane
girl 19 = Marsha May
girl 20 = Stacy Carr
girl 21 = Jessie Rogers; blowjob 2 doesn't look like Jessie Rogers; blowjob 3 = could be Lexi Belle
girl 22 = Alex Grey
girl 23 = Mia Malkova
girl 24 = Lexi Belle

mentionable girls i found:
Riley Reid (brunette)
Emma Stoned (brunette)

edit: big thanks to @minchia and @DarkVigilante

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
I found a bug, though it's not really important. If you use the testing cheats to change the amount of resources you have, sometimes the number seems to change into a string variable. For example, you change wood to 1000 and if you get 50 wood later, it becomes "100050" instead of 1050.

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it, but I didn't see it in the first or last couple pages.
Thanks for reminding me. I've been going through the same issue, although I change it back everytime. So it gets quite tedious, which is why I started a no cheats run. But enough about that...

@Beornwahl Not sure who eradicates the bugs, but you might want to check on this one. While I do enjoy some cheating, the game gets quite boring when you suddenly have 1 million of each resource...:oops:

Enigior

Feb 18, 2018

This got fixed in player version 1.8.1. Visit the "Cheat Menu" again, so the variable type is correctly set to integer.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
This got fixed in player version 1.8.1. Visit the "Cheat Menu" again, so the variable type is correctly set to integer.
So the value gets set correctly when I revisit? Nice to know.

2 more minor bugs I found:
1. The huts for preserving food that are an addition to the farm in the fields say that it takes 500 wood, but when building them you use up 1000 wood.
2. The harpies gather less food than others. My 5 harpies gather 20 food each week, as opposed to everyone else who gathers 25 resources per 5 person group.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
Oh god, I captured a fatty human and now i got a village of cows...But none of them be producing milk. Where's my not so fat girls at :eek:

Making a bee farm was a bad idea...Them mofo's be putting out kids faster than i can click.
lol

Koutlo

Jul 7, 2017
The status and saves panel isn't showing up in my game. I tried downloading the player file a second time but it was of no use. Is anybody else facing the same problem? Does anybody have any ideas on how to fix things.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
The status and saves panel isn't showing up in my game. I tried downloading the player file a second time but it was of no use. Is anybody else facing the same problem? Does anybody have any ideas on how to fix things.
That happens to me if I try to play it in a browser window that already has tabs open. It's fine if I just double-click it to play or drag + drop it in a new browser window without tabs open.

Reactions: Koutlo
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes