4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Koutlo

Jul 7, 2017
That happens to me if I try to play it in a browser window that already has tabs open. It's fine if I just double-click it to play or drag + drop it in a new browser window without tabs open.
Thanks but I've tried doing that many times and it always starts without the side panel. It is really hard to play such a massive game without any options to save progress. Totally spoils the experience.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
I think i accidentaly denied Tiamat(I didn't kill her), is there any way of making her show up again?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
next 12 girls... thanks to he other guys who found out the girls i couldn't find.

Plains:
girl 1 = Abella Anderson
girl 2 = Sunny Leone
girl 3 = Jynx Maze
girl 4 = Nicole Bexley
girl 5 = Tori Black
girl 6 = Sofia Valdez
girl 7 = Jackie Daniels
girl 8 = August Ames sidenote: this por girl died with 23 years x(
girl 9 = Missy Martinez blowjob 3 = Bobbi Starr
girl 10 = Yurizan Beltran i guess? sidenote: she died with 31 years on an drug overdose
girl 11 = Sara Luvv
girl 12 = Selena Rose ???

Reactions: minchia

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
last he posted he said it would be awhile cause he was working on the elves update which is supposed to be big

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
I don't suppose anyone would be willing to upload this to an alternate host, maybe Google Drive? NoFile is slow for me and the file exceeds to 5gb Mega limit.

Denn17

Jul 21, 2017
Any word from @Beornwahl is this project still alive?
Is the project still alive??!?Dude,get outta here.Its @Beornwahl we are talking about.Of course the project is still alive!Why would it be dead?Cuz he hasn't posted in two weeks?Mothafucka,there are authors out there who post once a year.What about those guys huh?Let him take his time,enjoy life and then work,dumb ass troll.

H2S

May 20, 2017
Is the project still alive??!?Dude,get outta here.Its @Beornwahl we are talking about.Of course the project is still alive!Why would it be dead?Cuz he hasn't posted in two weeks?Mothafucka,there are authors out there who post once a year.What about those guys huh?Let him take his time,enjoy life and then work,dumb ass troll.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why be so agressive ?

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
I kno rite... Beorn hasnt posted in a while when he has in the past been very active hence the basis for my question
Could be several reasons. Including vacation and music festival time here in DK. He just might be very busy with either drinking or working.

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
Could be several reasons. Including vacation and music festival time here in DK. He just might be very busy with either drinking or working.
he is better than alot just give him a break when he updates it has some good work not just small thing

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes