Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
ummmmm..... is ipatch unofficia?l
yeah there is no official incest. I had this same question when I first picked this game up and was told the patch makes no sense for this game. No one is even named roommate or landylady :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah there is no official incest. I had this same question when I first picked this game up and was told the patch makes no sense for this game. No one is even named roommate or landylady :)
yea mc is bodyguard/guest on that house (when he is there).

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Anyone float the theory that the MC is actually Katherines son?

2024-07-07 22_36_05-Adored by the Devil.png

I mean, no one knows who his mother is... and Katherine and her daughter are the only two people rare enough to birth an all powerful demon spawn. It would make sense that the MC is that son in this fantasy world. Maybe grandpa erased her memory of birthing him when he concealed her... And the gramps clearly sent the MC to get to know Katherine and her kids because there was no real threat.

Last edited:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Anyone float the theory that the MC is actually Katherines son?

View attachment 3810060

I mean, no one knows who his mother is... and Katherine and her daughter are the only two people rare enough to birth an all powerful demon spawn. It would make sense that the MC is that son in this fantasy world. Maybe grandpa erased her memory of birthing him when he concealed her... And the gramps clearly sent the MC to get to know Katherine and her kids because there was no real threat.
That revelation would be disappointingly obvious. Long lost child is frankly an overused cliche. And it's risky with patreon's policies. They are too anti-incest to allow a threesome where only the girls are related to each other.

MC's mother being the same kind of demon as Katherine is practically guaranteed though, but even so they might not be related in spite of the kind being rare, because logically it shouldn't be.

1. They are highly priced by higher demons, so there should be plenty of protection.
2. The seductive aspect of their power should give them more protection.
3. Girls always inheriting their mother's power should make them relatively numerous.

It's something of a plot-hole. I can think of plausible explanations, but until the game offers one that's just speculation.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
very unlikely unless she gave birth at young age.
Not really since Hannah and MC are supposed to be about the same age. It would be nice to know their exact ages as it might be that Kate literally can't be his mother because she was pregnant with Hannah.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not really since Hannah and MC are supposed to be about the same age. It would be nice to know their exact ages as it might be that Kate literally can't be his mother because she was pregnant with Hannah.
twins are always solution for that. :p

don't think dev will tell exact ages (it'd riot incest even more).

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
twins are always solution for that. :p

don't think dev will tell exact ages (it'd riot incest even more).
Would solve the problem of making Kate forget being pregnant, if instead she just has to forget that it was twins. But I'm pretty sure that MC and Hannah don't have the same father. So if a woman has a threesome with two men, can they both get her pregnant? Would that make the babies half-twins?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Would solve the problem of making Kate forget being pregnant, if instead she just has to forget that it was twins. But I'm pretty sure that MC and Hannah don't have the same father. So if a woman has a threesome with two men, can they both get her pregnant? Would that make the babies half-twins?
yes it's possible but it's very rare case (i think winning in lottery has higher chances than that).

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
yea, it was brought up some years ago (i think) 1st time by me (read it about on some net newspaper and then similar question was brought up here).
I learned about it from another AVN involving the devil (he's your dad and wants you to take over soon...) :)

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes