Calz

Mar 12, 2022
It’s a good novel but the updates are way to short imo. This update was about 10 minutes long, the story is going to take a long time to develop with only roughly 300 renders each update.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
It’s a good novel but the updates are way to short imo. This update was about 10 minutes long, the story is going to take a long time to develop with only roughly 300 renders each update.
v0.3 was just a little over two months ago...

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Adored by the Devil [v0.7] Unofficial Android Port + DarkAssassin's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 419mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

jusadbellum

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Just random: Could there be any logical reason why the dev writes these codes in this way? Cuz I think nobody's actually seeing these images since there is no stopping code between "show" and "hide" codes.
Code:
if not renpy.seen_image("img16"):

show img16

hide img16

$ renpy.notify("Walking on Sunshine..")

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Just random: Could there be any logical reason why the dev writes these codes in this way? Cuz I think nobody's actually seeing these images since there is no stopping code between "show" and "hide" codes.
Code:
if not renpy.seen_image("img16"):

show img16

hide img16

$ renpy.notify("Walking on Sunshine..")
These are just gallery images. The show/hide is there just so they are considered seen and therefore not locked in gallery..

Code:
for img in self.images:
                if not renpy.seen_image(img):
                    lockme = True
with this piece of code and also so the image and notification don't show if the image is already unlocked.

Reactions: jusadbellum

jusadbellum

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
These are just gallery images. The show/hide is there just so they are considered seen and therefore not locked in gallery..

Code:
for img in self.images:
                if not renpy.seen_image(img):
                    lockme = True
with this piece of code and also so the image and notification don't show if the image is already unlocked.
Yeah, thanks. I didn't actually realize there was an image/scene gallery. (y)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Short but sweet update, but I do wonder where the writing logic is, 20 minutes banging on about the Sheila with seeing ghosts, but zero reasons at all as to why the daywalker drinking our blood is supposed to help us trust her, where is the logic.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Short but sweet update, but I do wonder where the writing logic is, 20 minutes banging on about the Sheila with seeing ghosts, but zero reasons at all as to why the daywalker drinking our blood is supposed to help us trust her, where is the logic.
I'll explain it late in the game, for now if vampire drinks blood of a stronger demon, they might develop a dependency and is usually sign of submission, hence she's taking a risk to show MC he can trust her.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes