Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Any ideas on multiple girls at once? Harem/No?

Sorry if it's been asked and answered, my phone is having a fit with this website.
Not a full harem, but it's gonna be possible to have some of the girls at once. Some through open relationships (not the ones at the house though), some through secret relationships.

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
Hi Empiric , will we see the young brunette you shared in artworks or have you discarded her...?
Please, tell me she will be here:love:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
so no incest planned? a patch?
by the patch u can avoid the rules or at least make the players setting the relations
No, I can't even do a patch, but I can't stop anybody from making one either, obviously. Which they probably won't have a hard time doing, because the character names are variables for my future use in relationships as nicknames and changing three words in the script doesn't take much effort. :rolleyes:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Hi Empiric , will we see the young brunette you shared in artworks or have you discarded her...?
Please, tell me she will be here:love:
You mean this one?
d2.jpg

She was initially supposed to be the younger one of the sisters, but that plan obviously changed and I don't know yet if I'll be using her for something. Possibly, I just don't know, she doesn't really fit as is anywhere.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Here goes my humble and subjective opinion about this 0.1 version.

Things I like the most:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One point to note is the dialogue and conversations. I find them very natural and organic. Each character has a distinct personality, which will obviously deepen more as the game progresses.

Things I don't like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway. I can't say anything else. I really liked it. I find all the girls very, very attractive. Both in physique and personality. Looking forward to more.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Oh nice, Through Spacetime was a fun romp, so looking forward to this. So far from what I've played, it's pretty good! Lilith is just adorable. Bald MC is a bold choice, but he looks good still, so no complaints.

Though I have a bone to pick. The music choice. I played Cello all throughout my youth, and I hate Pachelbel with a passion. That song was the bane of my school years lol. It's the same notes over and over and over and over and over and over :mad::cry:!

But otherwise, nice start! Looking forward to what comes next. Best of luck with your new game and thanks. ;)

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Oh nice, Through Spacetime was a fun romp, so looking forward to this. So far from what I've played, it's pretty good! Lilith is just adorable. Bald MC is a bold choice, but he looks good still, so no complaints.

Though I have a bone to pick. The music choice. I played Cello all throughout my youth, and I hate Pachelbel with a passion. That song was the bane of my school years lol. It's the same notes over and over and over and over and over and over :mad::cry:!

But otherwise, nice start! Looking forward to what comes next. Best of luck with your new game and thanks. ;)
Bald MC was more of a pragmatic choice, rather than a bold one. My gpu memory is already getting filled to its limits and hair assets in daz in general are fucking hungry for it. He could grow out some low-poly hair, if people really don't like it still, but you know.. throw an RTX my way and I'll give him waist-length dforce afro. :KEK:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Gonna check this out cause of Nina. Muscled tomboys for the win.
Fun fact, she almost wasn't in the game. I had different tattooed girl from way back that I wanted to throw in, then I made Nina's body and head morphs, after I had all the base girls prepared and didn't really need new ones. So I just slammed them together and:

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
You mean this one?
View attachment 2224565

She was initially supposed to be the younger one of the sisters, but that plan obviously changed and I don't know yet if I'll be using her for something. Possibly, I just don't know, she doesn't really fit as is anywhere.

Whoot? But but but she is sooooo cute! Give me another natural breast woman like Miu and Lilith please :D

Reactions: zerofreak
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes