• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
There's no incest in the game, but the mods won't remove the tag because apparently a fan-made patch is enough for them.
You can search in the thread to read the dev talking more about it.
So if there's no incest in the game, why aren't the three women he's guarding a family originally?

Kushen

Oct 11, 2022
i just found this game. i have to say... its one of my favorite games atm. i like the story (i like fantasy/sci-fy in general), i like the characters.. and specially lilith... wow! cant wait for more :)

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
So if there's no incest in the game, why aren't the three women he's guarding a family originally?
The three women he's guarding are a mother and her two daughters.... So what actions did i mis between them that would imply incest?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Who is that, I don't remember a ginger with that small boobs in the game.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
This game is both a ginger lovers wet dream and nightmare, so many sexy gingers and not full harem.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How do i know when there is no link at the Dev Page?
...but thanks for the Info.
Because mods/uploaders decided to no longer links compressed posts in the OP, it was not our decision and is out of our control.

REQ - Game Compression Requests 2.0

We will no longer add compressions to the OP, we recommend for users who wish to find compressions search for <game name> [version] compressed (just copy the thread title + compressed)
For compressed posts (which almost every game has) you will have to use search until things change.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes