Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
up to you how polished you want to make it but someone has answered my call <3:
Okay, I'll probably make in game character page in the future, so I'll just print it into pdf then. :)

Reactions: anon280

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Incest meant to be by totally not dev or fake incest by patch
Fakey, fakey....if you check other comments, example below, you will see it's not really something one should apply starting out the game on a first go around, especially if you read the dialogue instead of skip for lewds....

Hi sorry if i ask this, but i feel a bit confused. Do the incest patch is update? Just to understand.
Because I downloaded the game and the patch and installed it. This is me first playthrough, so i do not know the intere story. But playing the game from the start I see that the three women are called mother, sisters. But it seems to me as if they are not related. That is, there is this type of grandfather, who is not related in any way to the three women in question. Who sends his nephew to these three women. But upon arrival, they continue to talk to him as if he is a stranger. I don't know if I installed the patch correctly or not. Or if the patch needs to be updated. Or perhaps i need to continue the game upon discovery that this boy is the son of the woman?

Just to understand.
Thank you
It was never intended, they just changed the names, if someone wants the real thing, they would have to do more than change names, like re-write the script. You are only going to make the game make no sense if you use the patch.
Tall tell sign, if it's landlady/roommate/etc....that means incest was planned.

Well, you can tell on most whether its fan made or node and wink official. Most devs will never outright tell you it's official. But here, you can tell it's just name changes.

There are some fan made ones where they go to great lengths to re-write and make it seem like it for others kinks. Most games dev's leave leeway for them to make easily. Most games that do have them can mostly be played both ways.

Like patches that are here: , then it's pretty much official.
pretty much this, for me, if the game is designed as an incest game, ill use the patch otherwise story doesnt make sense. Pushing a incest patch for games just because incest kink, is just a bit too much imo. present game included, literately just sister, mom name change but story wise it is nowhere near being one. i mean too each their own, i enjoy incest game just as much as the next one but only if its meant to be one.

i like the enjoy the story as they are meant to be.

On topic, game seems decent enough, in sense, its still short but the story i like where it is heading.
love the models/renders as well. game is right up my alley with demons and vamps

cant wait to see more of viv. vamp kink oeefff.

Reactions: Soggy Bread

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
How much content can we expect with this update? Like renders wise, I haven’t played it yet

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Empiric Please say Lilith is a romance/ love interest of mc! She is best girl in the game by a mile yet we cannot do anything with her since release :(

Reactions: Vollezar

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Empiric Please say Lilith is a romance/ love interest of mc! She is best girl in the game by a mile yet we cannot do anything with her since release :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
btw, congrats Empiric, finally get my hands on this game - and it is great so far.
your first game wasnt half bad either, yet this one is huge improvement in almost every aspect.
just keep improving and hopefully you will get the support you deserve!

Reactions: drisarter
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes