Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Those "secret relationships" tend to give negetive consequences that result in bad endings in the long run?
I don't have it thought out in details, a lot might change as I progress with the development. Relationships are pretty far still, there will be quite a lot of content before I get to it. But I generally don't like adding bad endings.

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Enjoyed Through Spacetime quite a bit despite it being... well, calling it solidly average is probably being too harsh and not the tone I'm going for, but it doesn't really have anything that I can point to in particular as being extremely well done (except maybe some of the character renders?).

This though definitely seems like a big step up in both render quality and writing, with some legitimately funny moments, so eagerly anticipating more.

Reactions: ktunga

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Semi-harem. I don't want to force the story to make sense of the house being one large fuck-fest, so the girls at the house will be more of pick one and have secret relations with others type of the deal. Maybe I'll do a path where you can enable that, but with less focus. Rest of the girls will be more or less harem. And probably a full harem ending, but that's quite far in the future.
Music to my ears. Thanks for clarifying this information...

I would also suggest mentioning this on the first page of this thread, it will avoiding many of the same questions.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Not at all, even if it was, i like some challenges :p
Yeah, I was not sure how the nvl phone would translate on android version, like if it just scales everything down, without a problem. Though phones probably support 1920*1080 resolution, I don't know, my phone is very old. :rolleyes:

Music to my ears. Thanks for clarifying this information...

I would also suggest mentioning this on the first page of this thread, it will avoiding many of the same questions.
I added it to FAQ

Blue5591

Apr 18, 2022
UI is well done. Character wise, each has their own charm and none of them seem similar. I'd say 5 of the LIs had memorable moments, with Miu and Emily being the stars comedy wise. Really great start and something that could be a hit with consistent quality chapters. 5 stars so far.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Just checked the first review and it's as I expected:
"OMG I luv da girlz xDDDD 5/5"

This should be a bannable offence.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
OK, haven't played yet, but pretty please put in the cute brunette in the "daddy" T shirt!! Yes, I'm going to hell! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: zerofreak

playboydx

Apr 27, 2017
Is this an incest game in disguise (I don't see the tag)? I really hope its not another incest game.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Is this an incest game in disguise (I don't see the tag)? I really hope its not another incest game.
There is no incest in the game. The base story is that MC is sent to protect a family of three girls he's never met before by his grandfather.

It's possible that somebody will eventually make a patch, but I wouldn't have to do anything with that.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
only thing that majorly sucks is that it will be no harem

Edit:
I mean no disrespect or anything, but wouldn't a harem Route make the game better for everyone?
It would not detract from the enjoyment some people get from solo LI Routes but would also add enjoyment for the Harem Fans. It's not like you would have to scratch the Solo Routes to make a Harem Route in addition

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
only thing that majorly sucks is that it will be no harem

Edit:
I mean no disrespect or anything, but wouldn't a harem Route make the game better for everyone?
It would not detract from the enjoyment some people get from solo LI Routes but would also add enjoyment for the Harem Fans. It's not like you would have to scratch the Solo Routes to make a Harem Route in addition
This.

One of the many things I loved about through time and space was that you could get all the girls without needlessly playing it over and over again.
Especially if you make the cast smaller and focus more on the relationship buidling, only being able to have one relationship per playthrough is going to be maddening. Because if an update happens and your not on that girl's path... you get no update...
It's just always better if you allow an (optional) harem and then people can pick and choose if they only one to see a solo route, good on em, but if people want to see all the routes in a harem route, thats their too.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
pretty short intro but could be interesting although I'm personally not a fan of dating sim's. Will see what's in store but hopefully it won't be some unintelligible points system or a situation where we miss content because of it well scratch that just saw there will be no harem such a shame. Good luck dev. Nice renders seems like a good story arch a little undisclosed info to leave the reader wondering. Overall 2 out of 5 for now depends on the future as I said also with a harem added in would jump to 4 of 5.

Reactions: 7!0L4+02 and ktunga

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
This.

One of the many things I loved about through time and space was that you could get all the girls without needlessly playing it over and over again.
Especially if you make the cast smaller and focus more on the relationship buidling, only being able to have one relationship per playthrough is going to be maddening. Because if an update happens and your not on that girl's path... you get no update...
It's just always better if you allow an (optional) harem and then people can pick and choose if they only one to see a solo route, good on em, but if people want to see all the routes in a harem route, thats their too.
I don't think it's all that bad, it's not like I'm gonna do one route for each girl and in each of that route, you'll only get that one girl. It's more about the girls at the house and for the relationship to be a bit more meaningful, so the MC isn't at home with a mother and her two daughters and they all just want to have sex with him at once, with no regard for each other.

What I have in mind, and I feel like I'm just repeating myself at this point, is that there will be True romantic relationships with the three main girls, which will contain all the scenes with that girl. If you have that True relationship, the other two girls know about it and you can't have one with them. And then there being sort of secret relationship, more superficial, where you can have multiple of them, but don't have all the scenes. I could see making myself a magic button, which unlocks this and you can have all the relationship, sort of a cheat, but I wouldn't accommodate this with a story, as it wouldn't make all that much sense, without bending the story to make sense of it as I did in TS. If that makes sense.

TL:DR I could make a cheat button to unlock all relationship no matter what, but I wouldn't make sense of it with the story and I wouldn't write around it, which could result in some inconsistencies.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes