Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Patreon page is 'under review'. It's not the only one either.

Prediction, within one year all AVNs will be gone from Patreon.
im not really worried about this game there is no incest or anything else I can think of against TOS. tho that fanmade incest mod might be enough and they don't care if it isn't suppose to be part of the game.

Reactions: jim8596

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I guess is mainly two things: the nsfw channels on devs discord (patreon now don't wanna nsfw content in the discords linked to patreon's page), and also the link to patreon page on here.
So, i think is just delete the link to patreon page on OP and delete the nsfw channels on discord and maybe is all good.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I guess is mainly two things: the nsfw channels on devs discord (patreon now don't wanna nsfw content in the discords linked to patreon's page), and also the link to patreon page on here.
So, i think is just delete the link to patreon page on OP and delete the nsfw channels on discord and maybe is all good.
wait they don't want dev's to link to their pateron page anymore even on this site first ive heard of it but not surprised either cause it's pateron.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Prediction, within one year all AVNs will be gone from Patreon.

im not really worried about this game there is no incest or anything else I can think of against TOS. tho that fanmade incest mod might be enough and they don't care if it isn't suppose to be part of the game.
it has incest via 3rd party patch and dev is responsible for that too even didn't make it and on discord too if there is incest sex pics aka mommy and daughter locking lower lips together are big no too.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017

it has incest via 3rd party patch and dev is responsible for that too even didn't make it and on discord too if there is incest sex pics aka mommy and daughter locking lower lips together are big no too.
God damn, I love this game and i've supported Empiric since TS, but if we can't have Katie on her knees beside her daughters slobbering all over the MC's knob....

My heart is breaking at the mere thought.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
God damn, I love this game and i've supported Empiric since TS, but if we can't have Katie on her knees beside her daughters slobbering all over the MC's knob....

My heart is breaking at the mere thought.
well not in game but as fan art here quite possibly.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes