Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
It has always been you can fuck all the girls, you just can not end up with all 3 of the family girls, its only 1 of them.
Juerhullycin Dev has stated he will make a harem ending. I asked on his discord and he told us. If you pick a solo ending with 1 of the 3 household women you will get a longer more romantic ending. Pick them all and just a basic harem ending with preggo possible for all
from Dev:
1720546194611.png

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
guys it's been a while since I played so I want to make sure before I get attached

and it turns out I don't have an ending with her but is Vivian a love interest

please tell me she's not a side girl
now im curious too while not my favorite I like her alot. Plus she has nipple piercings so I automatically gonna lust for her cause that makes her hotter to me haha.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
you know I don't care about that you know I'm monogamous I just

want to know if I have an ending with her or if the relationship is meaningless
if I had to guess I say she is something in between side girl and main girl. From what I can recall she doesn't quite feel like she fits main girls like the three girls that we are living with as well as Lilith. Yet she doesn't quite feel like a side girl to me as I recall we get a decent amount of content with her and character deveolopment. Really only 2 -3 girls right now I can say feels like side girls for sure right now.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes