AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
guys it's been a while since I played so I want to make sure before I get attached

and it turns out I don't have an ending with her but is Vivian a love interest

please tell me she's not a side girl
I feel for you.

My favorite top-3 girls (Lilith, Hannah and Vivienne) compete with each other during the game, but as of right now Vivienne is my fav.

But yeah, it feels like she is sort of a side girl(

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Only just discovered this game a couple of hours ago and WOW. :love:
Can't decide who I like best but I'm leaning towards Zuri. :p
Hope she doesn't turn out to be the MC's downfall.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
starting to like Nora for more than her looks. her character has a great sense of humor. all the girls in this game look amazing. but Nina is my fav LI. she is just so fucking hot. wish the updates were a bit longer but this game never disappoints with the updates.

Reactions: AnonW123 and D Dog

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Juerhullycin Dev has stated he will make a harem ending. I asked on his discord and he told us. If you pick a solo ending with 1 of the 3 household women you will get a longer more romantic ending. Pick them all and just a basic harem ending with preggo possible for all
from Dev:
View attachment 3815076
finally I can now give this game a chance..

I can now stop bitching in my head about it now. I am happy he changed his mind and implementing one now!

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
finally I can now give this game a chance..

I can now stop bitching in my head about it now. I am happy he changed his mind and implementing one now!
He didn't, well, not exactly.
The game still can have only semi-harem (as it's written in OP), 3 girls in the house and also Nora & Veronica are mutually exclusive.

But Dev will add a mod for harem fanbase, which will allow you to see all the lewds with all Lis, but story/relations won't make much sense.

here is an explanation

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
He didn't, well, not exactly.
The game still can have only semi-harem (as it's written in OP), 3 girls in the house and also Nora & Veronica are mutually exclusive.

But Dev will add a mod for harem fanbase, which will allow you to see all the lewds with all Lis, but story/relations won't make much sense.

here is an explanation
Welp seems no play after all. no point of this tbh.

oh well, it is what it is.

Thanks for linking this tho, since I have not checked this thread in a bit.

Cheers!

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
if I had to guess I say she is something in between side girl and main girl. From what I can recall she doesn't quite feel like she fits main girls like the three girls that we are living with as well as Lilith. Yet she doesn't quite feel like a side girl to me as I recall we get a decent amount of content with her and character deveolopment. Really only 2 -3 girls right now I can say feels like side girls for sure right now.
Idk anymore. Lilith just does not feel like a LI at all right now, main or side. MC treats her literally the exact same way as the start of the game still, there have been zero sexual scenes with them, just some random nudity, and it honestly feels like its never going to happen.

Were coming up on 2 years and have had 9 updates which have spanned weeks in game, and nothing with her.

I'm honestly close to just ignoring this one and just giving it a shot if it ever gets finished.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Idk anymore. Lilith just does not feel like a LI at all right now, main or side. MC treats her literally the exact same way as the start of the game still, there have been zero sexual scenes with them, just some random nudity, and it honestly feels like its never going to happen.

Were coming up on 2 years and have had 9 updates which have spanned weeks in game, and nothing with her.

I'm honestly close to just ignoring this one and just giving it a shot if it ever gets finished.
I see Lilith more as a slow burn LI in the sense that she needs to get the nerves to make a move first as clearly the MC won't. Even one of the girls is pushing her towards that and she got in the shower with him naked in the update before this if I recall correctly. So I do think she is a LI just slowly getting there. That and she gets a good amount of scenes / interactions. But I don't even care if I we dont get a lewd scene with her tbh as I view more as a little sister type of character anyways. My nickname for her is Artemis 2.0 as she acts just like Artemis to me.

However with that being said if lewd scenes matter to you I can understand your frustration they dont matter at all to me I play for the interaction with the characters not lewds. For me there is enough interaction with Lilith.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

I think I might be doing the same. I only like Lilith in this one and the last time I played, the MC was still looking at her like a kid or a pet. I'm not sure which. But I keep watching this thread in hopes that someone says that Lilith is getting some MC screen time. Doesn't even need to be sex scenes. Just more with her and developing a relationship. But so far, nada.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I think I might be doing the same. I only like Lilith in this one and the last time I played, the MC was still looking at her like a kid or a pet. I'm not sure which. But I keep watching this thread in hopes that someone says that Lilith is getting some MC screen time. Doesn't even need to be sex scenes. Just more with her and developing a relationship. But so far, nada.
I mean, they have scenes together it just doesnt feel like they are leading anywhere.

They shower together. They are naked in the shower and Lilith does a cliche fall and lands with her head on the MC's dick and you get zero reaction out of him. He just completely ignores it. That scene just drilled home how absolutely little the MC views Lilith as a sexual thing.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I mean, they have scenes together it just doesnt feel like they are leading anywhere.

They shower together. They are naked in the shower and Lilith does a cliche fall and lands with her head on the MC's dick and you get zero reaction out of him. He just completely ignores it. That scene just drilled home how absolutely little the MC views Lilith as a sexual thing.
That's what I mean though. No relationship building. I'm not sure that will ever happen.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes