DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
You should mention that this is a Render made by Empiric and not just a "Fan Art"!
He posted it on his Discord and on Patreon Page.
I never said it was fanart, as all the images I post are from discord, as well as I put the link in most of the images posted.

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
I never said it was fanart, as all the images I post are from discord, as well as I put the link in most of the images posted.
fa.jpg
Yeah strange :unsure: ... but okay.;) As long as People know about it... It can look like you claim Credit on making these Pictures you share if they get posted without the mentioning of the Source or any Link, just saying.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
View attachment 3921962
Yeah strange :unsure: ... but okay.;) As long as People know about it... It can look like you claim Credit on making these Pictures you share if they get posted without the mentioning of the Source or any Link, just saying.
DevinHesi posts many renders/fanart from discord every day on 100s of different threads. I've never once since him try to claim credit for the work. Most people are aware he's being a good guy and just sharing stuff that some would not get to see otherwise.

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
DevinHesi posts many renders/fanart from discord every day on 100s of different threads. I've never once since him try to claim credit for the work. Most people are aware he's being a good guy and just sharing stuff that some would not get to see otherwise.
Okay. ;)
I didn't want to point fingers or blame him to do a bad thing here... I only wanted to state my Point of view and as I'm not that active in that many other (Fan Art) Threads I don't know him that well.:cool:
I hope he doesn't hold a grudge now - again, just m2c about just posting a Picture without mentioning a Source is a bit strange to me. I was an Admin once on a Windows 7 Theme Page way back and we had the Policy that when Posting something that's not "made by you" you have to post a Link and mention the Original Creator to honor his Work properly.
Now that I know that he's known for posing these Pictures like he does it's all good and fine with me. (y);)

Reactions: MiltonPowers
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes