hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Solid game so far. I had it in my "to play" list and ended up starting right after this release.

The dialog is entertaining. Personally, I don't feel it's overdone. A few parts made me chuckle a bit.

The women are hot. Definitely looking forward to seeing Lillith without her mask and seeing where the mom's path leads. Being a pervert, I'll just have the MC stick it in any woman presented at any point though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi sorry if i ask this, but i feel a bit confused. Do the incest patch is update? Just to understand.
Because I downloaded the game and the patch and installed it. This is me first playthrough, so i do not know the intere story. But playing the game from the start I see that the three women are called mother, sisters. But it seems to me as if they are not related. That is, there is this type of grandfather, who is not related in any way to the three women in question. Who sends his nephew to these three women. But upon arrival, they continue to talk to him as if he is a stranger. I don't know if I installed the patch correctly or not. Or if the patch needs to be updated. Or perhaps i need to continue the game upon discovery that this boy is the son of the woman?

Just to understand.
Thank you

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi sorry if i ask this, but i feel a bit confused. Do the incest patch is update? Just to understand.
Because I downloaded the game and the patch and installed it. This is me first playthrough, so i do not know the intere story. But playing the game from the start I see that the three women are called mother, sisters. But it seems to me as if they are not related. That is, there is this type of grandfather, who is not related in any way to the three women in question. Who sends his nephew to these three women. But upon arrival, they continue to talk to him as if he is a stranger. I don't know if I installed the patch correctly or not. Or if the patch needs to be updated. Or perhaps i need to continue the game upon discovery that this boy is the son of the woman?

Just to understand.
Thank you
It was never intended, they just changed the names, if someone wants the real thing, they would have to do more than change names, like re-write the script. You are only going to make the game make no sense if you use the patch.

TobyQ

Oct 21, 2018
Fun fact, she almost wasn't in the game. I had different tattooed girl from way back that I wanted to throw in, then I made Nina's body and head morphs, after I had all the base girls prepared and didn't really need new ones. So I just slammed them together and:

not much for tattoo girls, but this one I really have a thing for. Very nicely done shape and tattoos

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm not 100% sure if I understand correctly, but from what I can gather from your message is that you want more Lilith?
somehow i have missed this title:unsure:
looks interesting, yet a quick question - are side images/avatars of characters speaking "avoidable" (aka optional)?:HideThePain:

i kinda prefer to have as clean text/dialogues as possible (no avatars, no textbox, no colored fonts...), and cant bother atm modding it for personal use as i usually do in similar cases...

Reactions: Andarilho

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
looks interesting, yet a quick question - are side images/avatars of characters speaking "avoidable" (aka optional)?:HideThePain:

i kinda prefer to have as clean text/dialogues as possible (no avatars, no textbox, no colored fonts...), and cant bother atm modding it for personal use as i usually do in similar cases...
I thought about that, couldn't find a way to do it. But now I found some pretty quick and easy guide posted recently, so I'll try it for the next update.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020

Alternatively, as far as 'modding it yourself' in renpy goes, all you really have to do is open screens.rpy in any text editor, look for
Code:
add SideImage() xalign 0.0 yalign 1.0
and put # bedore it like this
Code:
#add SideImage() xalign 0.0 yalign 1.0

or just replace it with this one in game folder:

Either way in the next update I'll add toggleable option in settings.

* I should add that I don't know if it's gonna work with the multi-mod, I don't know if anything was changed there in screens .rpy and if yes, replacing it will brick it and you'll have to do it manually.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It was never intended, they just changed the names, if someone wants the real thing, they would have to do more than change names, like re-write the script. You are only going to make the game make no sense if you use the patch.
unfortunate, it's hard to know when it's unofficial for real or if it's "unofficial" to avoid patreon

probably a good FAQ topic, even more since there is a incest tag

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
unfortunate, it's hard to know when it's unofficial for real or if it's "unofficial" to avoid patreon

probably a good FAQ topic, even more since there is a incest tag
I asked a mod about the tag and I was told that as long as there's any patch for it, then there's gonna be the tag.

Reactions: gestved
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes