SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
unfortunate, it's hard to know when it's unofficial for real or if it's "unofficial" to avoid patreon

probably a good FAQ topic, even more since there is a incest tag
Tall tell sign, if it's landlady/roommate/etc....that means incest was planned.

Well, you can tell on most whether its fan made or node and wink official. Most devs will never outright tell you it's official. But here, you can tell it's just name changes.

There are some fan made ones where they go to great lengths to re-write and make it seem like it for others kinks. Most games dev's leave leeway for them to make easily. Most games that do have them can mostly be played both ways.

Like patches that are here: , then it's pretty much official.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I need more Vivienne pls. Especially in the extras where she's inexplicably absent thus far.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Multiple endings tag, good so how soon can we throw the annoying stuck-up hubris cunt to the demon and spend time with the decent women.

• Haha
Reactions: Lordmoses711high
Apr 16, 2020
Here's my unofficial android port of Adored by the Devil v0.3
with drjoe and DarkAssassin Multi Mod

Download

Mega Pixeldrain

======================================================================

Here's my unofficial android port of Adored by the Devil v0.3
with DarkAssassin Multi Mod

Download

Mega Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My dude should i be concerned with this lmao

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
Tall tell sign, if it's landlady/roommate/etc....that means incest was planned.

Well, you can tell on most whether its fan made or node and wink official. Most devs will never outright tell you it's official. But here, you can tell it's just name changes.

There are some fan made ones where they go to great lengths to re-write and make it seem like it for others kinks. Most games dev's leave leeway for them to make easily. Most games that do have them can mostly be played both ways.

Like patches that are here: , then it's pretty much official.
pretty much this, for me, if the game is designed as an incest game, ill use the patch otherwise story doesnt make sense. Pushing a incest patch for games just because incest kink, is just a bit too much imo. present game included, literately just sister, mom name change but story wise it is nowhere near being one. i mean too each their own, i enjoy incest game just as much as the next one but only if its meant to be one.

i like the enjoy the story as they are meant to be.

On topic, game seems decent enough, in sense, its still short but the story i like where it is heading.
love the models/renders as well. game is right up my alley with demons and vamps

cant wait to see more of viv. vamp kink oeefff.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
pretty much this, for me, if the game is designed as an incest game, ill use the patch otherwise story doesnt make sense. Pushing a incest patch for games just because incest kink, is just a bit too much imo. present game included, literately just sister, mom name change but story wise it is nowhere near being one. i mean too each their own, i enjoy incest game just as much as the next one but only if its meant to be one.

i like the enjoy the story as they are meant to be.

On topic, game seems decent enough, in sense, its still short but the story i like where it is heading.
love the models/renders as well. game is right up my alley with demons and vamps

cant wait to see more of viv. vamp kink oeefff.
Yeah, the name changes ones are just that, and don't make much sense, although some will go out of there way and re-write the script, I did that with this game, and I've seen others where thye've did more than name change and it's well done.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um is that an explosion behind her, in which case shouldn't it be moving her hair forward instead of to the side.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Um is that an explosion behind her, in which case shouldn't it be moving her hair forward instead of to the side.
You just had to go all physics and shit on us. Meanwhile I was sitting here wondering why her mask is devoid of blood while the rest of her is coated with it. :sneaky:

I hope you realize your diagram looks like a fucked up stick-figure female torso. Can't unsee. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Havik79

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
Yeah, the name changes ones are just that, and don't make much sense, although some will go out of there way and re-write the script, I did that with this game, and I've seen others where they've did more than name change and it's well done.
yeah and that seems to work with the story premises so far if reading the summary of the game.

and also nice one, added to my list of games to play.

i just pretty much play the game, if dialogue feels of, then i def patch.

also thanks again for link, looks interesting.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes