Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Oh god you scared me for a second dude. Don't do that! Cannot wait for it then :D
I think it was mentioned just a couple pages back that the "Main LIs" are currently considered to be "the girls at the house + Lilith", and more might wind up as main LIs if any of the side girls become a breakout character. So don't worry lol.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
That was fun, thank you! I can see why a lot of people like Lilith, and she is adorable, but how could i say no to Miu?

Petering

Sep 8, 2019
Pretty short update, animations are excellent. I think the MC needs some hair because he just looks like a default avatar, but that might be intentional. Facial hair and/or tattoos could change that if the dev likes the whole bald thing going on.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AdoredByTheDevil-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I never understood why devs compromise their vision/artistic integrity just to appease Patreon when they are hardly the only option (SS/BB/BMAC/Boosty/etc) unless they are just being a sellout or doing it for a cash grab.
When I compare my 400+ bucks a month on patreon and my 0 bucks a month on ss, I'd say it's probably because they like to eat. :unsure:

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
When I compare my 400+ bucks a month on patreon and my 0 bucks a month on ss, I'd say it's probably because they like to eat. :unsure:
That's what day jobs are for, especially considering it can be had here for free. Also alot of devs simply put a link to their SS where the dl links are on a free Patreon since SS's fees are lower in addition to no censorship = best of both. Personally I quit using Patreon for anything like 4-5 years ago after their censorship was ramped up enough it got enough attention to be newsworthy. And even on SS if it doesn't have the kinks I like I obviously don't sub (usually the things banned on Patreon, 4 of my 25 subs on SS have 1k+ subs and 2 have 3k+, so it's not for lack of popularity of the platform).

Last edited:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
That's what day jobs are for, especially considering it can be had here for free. Also alot of devs simply put a link to their SS where the dl links are on a free Patreon since SS's fees are lower in addition to no censorship = best of both. Personally I quit using Patreon for anything like 4-5 years ago after their censorship was ramped up enough it got enough attention to be newsworthy.
You realize that for some people game developing IS the day job, right?

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes