theickobicko

May 29, 2019
Nope it doesn't, probably because this isn't an incest game. Pretty sure the patch is fan made and doesn't make sense.
well i saw a comment stating the same, and then people correcting it that it is an incest game and incest was removed after the patreon changes...sooo i don't know. also it has the incest tag. wouldn't it be removed by the dev if it's not correct?
would like to know what was the intent tho

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i saw a comment stating the same, and then people correcting it that it is an incest game and incest was removed after the patreon changes...sooo i don't know. also it has the incest tag. wouldn't it be removed by the dev if it's not correct?
would like to know what was the intent tho
never has been incest, tag is because some1 made that patch, story with ic-patch doesn't make sense at all.

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
if that's the case i would play it without it, thanks!
i mean, usually i prefer incest games, but i prefer the stories to make sense. i kind of hate the incest games where they remove it completely lately and it's like, "are you crazy, we can't do that, you are my roommate. what would people say, not to mention it's illegal"... :D . and the other way around is annoying as hell as well.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
It's gonna be just a few of the girls in a costume though, nothing special. I'm extremely lazy and I'd rather focus on the game right now.
I think he's just happy that you have sex all time every day....
That's "My days are all fucked" means, right?
insert Padme meme :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It's gonna be just a few of the girls in a costume though, nothing special. I'm extremely lazy and I'd rather focus on the game right now.
Didn't your mum teach you, "its the thought that counts".
No one really expects a huge deal, just some silly photo for fun.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes