Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
"What do you mean by jaw?"

View attachment 3050594
I'll see your Spanish Habsburg jaw and raise you one Habsburg Austrian lip, sir!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guys, inbreeding is just something your uncle made up to keep you from fucking your hot cousin..
Cousin, bah..those are rookie numbers, you got to bump those numbers up if you want to hang with the Habsburgs.
S/B your mother-aunt or daughter-sister.

Or I'll just have some more of that ginger goodness that you're giving us in ABTD. Great stuff in this game :love:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I finally got around to playing the new update, but I just realized that something went wrong with the walkthrough mod or something since I have two characters who are named Sis :ROFLMAO:
I assume the left one is the real one, so can someone enlighten me who the girl on the right is or are the two?

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
I finally got around to playing the new update, but I just realized that something went wrong with the walkthrough mod or something since I have two characters who are named Sis :ROFLMAO:
I assume the left one is the real one, so can someone enlighten me who the girl on the right is or are the two?
It's not the walkthrough mod, it's the incest patch. Don't use the incest patch, because it doesn't make any sense.
Both girls are daughter of Kate.

Reactions: Lotex

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Only right answer is to marry Katherine and take Hannah and Emily as your daughters. All the demons and witches can be side pieces. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Damn someone got back into Skyrim lol, although that headpiece screams an old movie most of you wouldn't know, the original mad max.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Only right answer is to marry Katherine and take Hannah and Emily as your daughters. All the demons and witches can be side pieces. ;)
Don't care about official status, all the ovens need some buns inside. :D

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It's not the walkthrough mod, it's the incest patch. Don't use the incest patch, because it doesn't make any sense.
Both girls are daughter of Kate.

Yeah, that's probably it. I downloaded it a good while ago and set it up yesterday with the mod and some patch, but it's been so long that I had no idea what patch it was.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Thanks keep us informed of the progress of the game.
I can't wait to continue this great original story. :love:(y)

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes