Busras

Nov 2, 2017
Holy shittt. First time playing and I love it love it loooove it! I would love to see some unnecessary dialog between girls about mc or mc and girls. Essipecially with lilith, she is so cuteee <3

Oh and pls no ntr, i love ntr games but this is not a ntr games so.. pls dont

Busras

Nov 2, 2017
I never in my life, and I'm older than dirt, thought I'd ever read something like that from an NTR lover. You, my friend have earned my respect.
Saw the first page and so fckin annoyed of those people... their "joke" left a bad taste, making it quite unpleasant. Played and loved it, but when I came to the forum and about to wrote, but I was disappointed to see their comments.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Saw the first page and so fckin annoyed of those people... their "joke" left a bad taste, making it quite unpleasant. Played and loved it, but when I came to the forum and about to wrote, but I was disappointed to see their comments.
I get disappointed when I see all my anti-NTR peers blowin shit up also. It's like it's the thing to do. I know I'll be getting facepalms over it. It's all good though. I'm sure a lot of my peers also feel the same way. All the bickering gets old.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Busras

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
First time playing this game and I gotta say, the renders look so nice...the english is good and dialogue flows well...and then you notice it. Characters barely move their eyebrows. It's like a bit up or a bit down and that is super disappointing. And now I can't un-notice that.
With good eyebrow posing you can even forgo writing actual sentences. Good expressions can make renders and models go from good to excellent and of course can give everyone heaps of charisma.
I know it makes things harder cause it's one more thing to pose, but the results are worth it mate.
Best of luck

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Anyone know how many renders a featured in the latest update?
300 something and some animations, Vivienne's and Isabella's second sex scenes. I updated the changelog. I had a rough month so I had to cut it short, frequent power outages plus my CPU fan died. Much fun.

On that note I'll be finally buying new PC early next year so the updates should start coming way faster and way bigger, my current GPU just doesn't hold up for this anymore.

Apr 28, 2022
The beard isnt bad, but i like the MC looking like a barefaced teen. I dunno, his baby face just makes him look abnormally young - like how i imagine a god or demon to look - like something that doesnt age, or ages very slowly

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes