Jul 23, 2017
It works for me.

You must delete the save files in 2 folders : main folder and "AandO -6625sgs" folder in %AppData%\RenPy\. And unzip the save files in these 2 folders.
This is the issue;
I didn't find this one - %AppData%\RenPy\

Cheers!

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
This is the issue;
I didn't find this one - %AppData%\RenPy\

Cheers!
That is weird...

My computer runs Windows 10. I don't know if it's same for Windows 11 for the folder directory.

You can try to find RenPy folder by search engine of your operating system.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Loved the Lesbian Route ending!! Will try other routes some other time.. this was a great game and really loved the renders!

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The idea that a woman in an unsatisfied relationship can cheat as well as a man has everything to do with feminism.
That may have been the case 50-60 years ago, when women could be ostracised by family, friends and society for daring to cheat on their husbands. Back then a woman's rights within her marriage was a big feminist issue. But nowadays it's so common, it's no longer such a big deal. Most people ( men included) accept that it's a woman's right, to choose her own destiny within a marriage or partnership, if that's what she wants to do. If you cheat you obviously run the risk of ending your marriage or relationship, but nobody today would seriously try to argue that a woman has less right to cheat on her partner, than a man ( which was still the case 50-60 years ago). Unless they're a faceless individual behind a keyboard of course. Feminists have long since moved on to other more pressing issues, like sexual harassment, domestic violence and the pay gap between men and women.

If it was still the case, where women were much less likely to cheat than men in relationships, then you'd be right about it being everything to do with feminism. But the latest US statistics, show that in couples under 40, the likelihood of one spouse cheating on the other, was pretty much equal between men and women. It's only in the the over 40 age group, where Men are still much more likely to cheat. And since Adrianne and Oliver, are still a young couple, your interpretation just doesn't apply to them.

Reactions: sacredseventh

Xin

Apr 29, 2017
Halo Few Fellow!
May Give A Advice / Tip Trigger Bogdan Scene & Raise Marina Point To 10.. I'm Got Stuck A Ending 7? Thank You Very Much...

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Can confirm. No matter what you do, Marina's stat can't be pulled to 10 before the threesome happens.

For folks who are stuck with Booker.
  • Do tasks like drinking coffee and managing your hair to keep ramping her confidence.
  • Refuse to go on a walk with Oliver
  • Refuse his offer for dinner[If you don't do this, he will catch you cheating on him]
  • Order Pizza
  • Keep pushing the boundaries with Booker until sex happens.
  • After the big fight you will get the option to call Booker again.
  • Pick the option of "Try to kiss him and convince him it's worth the risk"
  • Keep picking options to maximize her confidence by talking with people and doing tasks in park and shop.
  • After you make up with Oliver you will get to watch a movie together, but you get a call from Booker midway.
  • Pick the call and have phone sex.
  • Once Oliver has to leave for sudden meeting call up Booker.
  • Have sex with him, only to have his landlord walk into it.
  • Have threesome.
OnlyFans Ending

Last edited:

kaisanbaa

May 24, 2020
Adrianne and Oliver Final Saves. All scenes and endings unlocked. Over 44 saves. If issue in Bogdan ending, play from the loaded saves from Page 6.
To load saves, follow the given steps :
1. Delete current saves from saves folder (located in Game folder).
2. Press Windows Key + R. Type %appdata%/RenPy in the Find Bar.
3. Go to AandO -6625sgs folder and delete all saves.
4. Add latest saves in Game/saves folder and AandO -6625sgs folder. Done.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2021
So Bogdan is bugged (without editing), I'm missing the last solo and Ending 5 (I think that looks like Marina maybe?). Anyone want to help with how to get those?

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
So foremost, thank you for the share of saves. It's clear you edited the file to give stats to all characters but, unfortunately, the issues run deeper in the code. For example:
  • When you take Kaden and Marina's offer for threesome, you can select the option that required Marina's stat to be 10+, but when you do, Renpy will immediately crash
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can force it to produce the scenes by clicking Ignore but the experience is less than ideal.
  • In another instance, this can also lead to a softlock as the options that you need to progress the story become greyed out as well due to lack of stats.
  • The Bogdan scene remains elusive as well. There are two different worded choices, "Take a huge leap with Kaden and Marina's offer" or "Put on something sexy and try to meet up with Marina", but they both lead to the same threesome ending or if you refuse the blowjob, normal ending.
Either way, need to wait for a proper patch to be shared that fix these issues.

So Bogdan is bugged (without editing), I'm missing the last solo and Ending 5 (I think that looks like Marina maybe?). Anyone want to help with how to get those?
The last solo can be had by ordering pizza and teasing him to the max, but then cutting off on the choice by paying the delivery boy right before sex.
Ending 5 is normal Kaden/Marina ending which is easily done by just taking their offer. If however you meant Ending 6, that's Bogden ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sterling_Archer77
Jan 12, 2021
So foremost, thank you for the share of saves. It's clear you edited the file to give stats to all characters but, unfortunately, the issues run deeper in the code. For example:
  • When you take Kaden and Marina's offer for threesome, you can select the option that required Marina's stat to be 10+, but when you do, Renpy will immediately crash
You can force it to produce the scenes by clicking Ignore but the experience is less than ideal.
  • In another instance, this can also lead to a softlock as the options that you need to progress the story become greyed out as well due to lack of stats.
  • The Bogdan scene remains elusive as well. There are two different worded choices, "Take a huge leap with Kaden and Marina's offer" or "Put on something sexy and try to meet up with Marina", but they both lead to the same threesome ending or if you refuse the blowjob, normal ending.
Either way, need to wait for a proper patch to be shared that fix these issues.

The last solo can be had by ordering pizza and teasing him to the max, but then cutting off on the choice by paying the delivery boy right before sex.
Ending 5 is normal Kaden/Marina ending which is easily done by just taking their offer. If however you meant Ending 6, that's Bogden ending.
Thanks, and I'm an idiot and meant 6...that'll teach me to pay attention

Reactions: LonerPrime

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
It's in D:\Illusion\Data\LOP\Modern\Adrianne and Oliver

For me it's located at C:\Users\{your username}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AandO -6625sgs\
\Users\{your username}\AppData\Roaming\ it's same as %AppData%\ and it's fastest to write and easy to remember ;)

When you write %AppData%\ in the windows explorer address bar you will see it becomes \Users\{your username}\AppData\Roaming\ :)

Reactions: apsentibus

sweetieedie

Sep 11, 2022
I am in the second Kaden scene and don't have Marina high enough in stats to exit the sex scene options to continue the game. Does anyone know what I need to enter into the console to be able to increase her stat and be able to move forward?

Reactions: Futaglit

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
That may have been the case 50-60 years ago, when women could be ostracised by family, friends and society for daring to cheat on their husbands. Back then a woman's rights within her marriage was a big feminist issue. But nowadays it's so common, it's no longer such a big deal. Most people ( men included) accept that it's a woman's right, to choose her own destiny within a marriage or partnership, if that's what she wants to do. If you cheat you obviously run the risk of ending your marriage or relationship, but nobody today would seriously try to argue that a woman has less right to cheat on her partner, than a man ( which was still the case 50-60 years ago). Unless they're a faceless individual behind a keyboard of course. Feminists have long since moved on to other more pressing issues, like sexual harassment, domestic violence and the pay gap between men and women.

If it was still the case, where women were much less likely to cheat than men in relationships, then you'd be right about it being everything to do with feminism. But the latest US statistics, show that in couples under 40, the likelihood of one spouse cheating on the other, was pretty much equal between men and women. It's only in the the over 40 age group, where Men are still much more likely to cheat. And since Adrianne and Oliver, are still a young couple, your interpretation just doesn't apply to them.
I was speaking of the idea and it's roots.

And US is still full of double standards.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes