demiurg1981

Apr 12, 2021
Hello.
I can't get one option in Shania ending, because it needs 20 points with Shania. And I only got 17 before the last encounter and 1 more point during the encounter< so in total 18 points before that choice worth 20 points.
How do I get 20 points before it??

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
The big question is, have they patched the bugs in this yet? Hard to believe they didn't address a full branch denial bug to linger so long. Can anyone confirm the official status on this?

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
I tried to avoid this and rejected her, but still got nothing after 1st scene with him, nothing happened.
when you have sex with Booker, choose ride instead of offer yourself. Later you will get a scene to call Booker and choose to kiss/worth it.

I find if you choose offer and not ride, even if later you choose to Kiss Booker no subsequent scene
Also possible that Oliver score is not high enough

Feb 12, 2021
ok, so i've done my best to read thru what's been said about the fully unlocked gallery saves file, n from what i can tell, there are still problems with it, so until it's 100% verified/guaranteed that it has no bugs, i'm staying away from it. with that being said...

all that stuff about deleting n inserting other files is almost over my head, n not sure i'd trust myself to even do that stuff, without losing my own saves. n there's really only 2 endings at this point that i'd like to see, but don't seem to be able to get:

Queen of Spades.png

n since i'm willing to bet the 1st ending is a vanilla one involving the husband (Oliver), i really couldn't care less about that. plus i've also read that the Bogdan scene is still not available yet, in terms of being in the actual gameplay, which is another reason i don't wanna risk the chance of breaking the game by installing the previously mentioned full gallery unlock.

so what i'm looking for is walkthroughs for endings 6 n 8...that's it; b/c i'd like to earn them playing the game, so i can also read the in-game story text that leads up to unlocking them. n unless the 2 solo scenes involve some sort of cheating/cuckolding, then i couldn't care less about those; thx

Reactions: pleaseletme

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
ok, so i've done my best to read thru what's been said about the fully unlocked gallery saves file, n from what i can tell, there are still problems with it, so until it's 100% verified/guaranteed that it has no bugs, i'm staying away from it. with that being said...

all that stuff about deleting n inserting other files is almost over my head, n not sure i'd trust myself to even do that stuff, without losing my own saves. n there's really only 2 endings at this point that i'd like to see, but don't seem to be able to get:

View attachment 2339038

n since i'm willing to bet the 1st ending is a vanilla one involving the husband (Oliver), i really couldn't care less about that. plus i've also read that the Bogdan scene is still not available yet, in terms of being in the actual gameplay, which is another reason i don't wanna risk the chance of breaking the game by installing the previously mentioned full gallery unlock.

so what i'm looking for is walkthroughs for endings 6 n 8...that's it; b/c i'd like to earn them playing the game, so i can also read the in-game story text that leads up to unlocking them. n unless the 2 solo scenes involve some sort of cheating/cuckolding, then i couldn't care less about those; thx
Small tips on the missing scene, Adrianne Solo. one involve the dildo. you need to choose dildo instead of orange bikini. Than during the phone call save and try different option

As for the 8th ending, it is Booker path, just that when Vance/Booker housemate catch you, don't allow him to touch you. Than you will get this "Booker as secret lover" ending

Feb 12, 2021
Small tips on the missing scene, Adrianne Solo. one involve the dildo. you need to choose dildo instead of orange bikini. Than during the phone call save and try different option

As for the 8th ending, it is Booker path, just that when Vance/Booker housemate catch you, don't allow him to touch you. Than you will get this "Booker as secret lover" ending
THANK YOU!! well, that's one of 'em...so anyone know how to get 6th ending? n yeah, i kinda figured that, about the orange bikini/dildo choice; n the blurred out pic u could tell was from the phone call in the bathroom, but since i unlocked the other, figured what's the point? SHE NEEDS BBC DICK n have a train run on her, followed by a gangbang breeding party!!!

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
THANK YOU!! well, that's one of 'em...so anyone know how to get 6th ending? n yeah, i kinda figured that, about the orange bikini/dildo choice; n the blurred out pic u could tell was from the phone call in the bathroom, but since i unlocked the other, figured what's the point? SHE NEEDS BBC DICK n have a train run on her, followed by a gangbang breeding party!!!
6th ending involve meeting Bogdan. But as of the version that is available here, it is not possible. Maybe those who buy it in STEAM have a newer version that patched this issue.

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
when you have sex with Booker, choose ride instead of offer yourself. Later you will get a scene to call Booker and choose to kiss/worth it.

I find if you choose offer and not ride, even if later you choose to Kiss Booker no subsequent scene
Also possible that Oliver score is not high enough
So I'm also having the same problem as well. Adrianne's still getting rejected by Booker, despite choosing the 'Ride' option. I think there might be a glitch? Because when Booker finishes in the 'riding' option, it's showing him finishing on Adrianne in the 'doggy' position, despite the Texts' description. I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this as well? I even went ahead and purchased the game on Steam, and I'm still unable to progress Booker when Adrianne attempts to kiss him. Is the rejection a part of the story? Because I pretty much give up after that...

For reference, the Stats I had for two of my games were:

#1) Confidence 15, Oliver 6, Shanice 4, Marina 1

#2) Confidence 16, Oliver 12, Shanice 4, Marina 1

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I have the problem, that I cannot end the scene with Kaden and Marina
during the private party. Licking, Footjob, but no "back"-sign. Where is my mistake?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes