Adult game and politically correct

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
As much as I dislike pc culture (toxic feminism, sjw, etc.) I dislike racism and bigots way more.
At least the extreme lefts are just loudmouthed and annoying to listen to. The extreme rights can be downright dangerous.

Also, the word political correctness is becoming so annoying as well. The original meaning of it was great. It was against the extremes who tried to shut down any discussion for the most petit reasons.

Nowadays it has just transformed into a weapon used by the racist to say whatever they want to say.
It's almost at the ridiculous stage where you can go up to someone, say the most racist and inhumane things ever, and if someone says "hey, you can't say that." they be like "Shut the fuck up you damn sjw! Stop being so politcal correct."

I hate politics and the extreme people within it. From both sides.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@davidsual:
I'm pretty sure you are simply overinterpreting things. The larger "main stream" devs have never been really into such things in the first place and in the second and third row you'll certainly find games like "The Hunter" etc. out there which cover a lot of these topics.
Sure, patreon's ban will affect some games, as mentioned by others mainly because of incest, but that's again mostly for those who are big. Patreon doesn't really seem to care about smaller devs, yet, the number of devs who are even interested in such content and people who are willing to give money seems small.

So let's face it, some tastes simply represents a small niche, in which few people are interested in the first place and in which devs can't make money. Thus there's little content out there. Simply because nobody but a few people actually cares.