RPGM Adventure of Sakura and her blind master [v0.1] [Calibean11]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

whatever221

Sep 23, 2019
Too early to say if i like the game or not.But talking to a soldier and the whole dialoge of him is written "u" instead of "you" looks lazy and some dialoges are strange.Not sure

Dec 21, 2019
this version now is about 40mins!
Yeah, because it's 35 minutes of walking. Extremely slowly. With no mouse controls. To see 5 cgs that are obscured by the textbox. During which you can only use 4 save slots.

Come on man. Did you test this yourself? You didn't see a problem? Maybe you were distracted by all the cherry blossoms, or too busy appreciating your own creation. But it feels like absolute garbage to play through. Largely because you used a 20 year old version of rpgm. I really enjoy this genre, but I won't be slogging through this again.

And your support model... People sub and still have to wait weeks for the updates unless they're the highest tier. $20 for some "dlc." I dunno. Good luck with all that.

Reactions: GodTier

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
review of v0.1

slowest demo ever because of the game engine and excessive dialogues

• a lot of world building in this first version, you (must) meet everyone you will see in future instalments
    • but bcause of that the content is catered to dialogue (TOO MUCH) with only 2 lewd events; one had butt groping;
      • while the other gives Sakura plot armor
        • the extra art was nice to look at and did a good bit of visual teasing
  • story setup is nothing interesting but i like the character dynamic of a blind old man and young buxom girl taking care of him
    • the writing really laid the "they are not related!" thick
  • the breasts are drawn very immaculately - as all the villagers, I was eager to see her get undress and groped
  • the breasts jiggle after every new dialogue of Sakura is so overused - it takes the charm of the animation away
  • art is clean but because of engine, the window is so small and i'm not sure how to view it in fullscreen
    • enjoyed all the art, especially all the boob related ones
  • Sakura's head/neck for her default pose could be redrawn, as it is, it's a bit uncanny
    • considering this is Japanese dev, I'll cut the technical dev-oriented criticism out from here
  • personally i like the sprites of this RPGM engine but it's the controls that are encumber-some to operate
    • everything moves so slowly, from the walking to the dialogue to the cutscenes - no way, from what Ik, to speed it up
  • Sakura starts out with some default equipment that doesn't make any canonical sense; she has armor equipped but from the art it could never be - hopefully this changes since it's a demo
  • MAKE a save when Sakura is walking at night because the game forces you out of playing without prompting saves once you reach the end of version
  • and the English text has a lot of grammar errors

I didn't want to install anything further from the files so idk if that fixes any above issues but otherwise such a slow nothing demo. I recommend just waiting for the next release which is apparently available once the devs get donations...
I enjoy these sort of games so I hope to see it get a lot of attention but god i hate the RPGM engine used

Last edited:

Kashei1979

Nov 7, 2021
I was interested in the game, I hope for its further development of the story, I generally like games with a Female protagonist, I hope for its continuation.

Reactions: Jaja2916

Kashei1979

Nov 7, 2021
It's bad that the game on the computer is played in a small window, there is no permission for full-screen mode.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Ima keep an eye on this. Good luck dev. Hope you don't get too much flak from looking like Curse of Pleasure.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes