RPGM Adventure of Sakura and her blind master [v0.1] [Calibean11]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

djdjdj182

Aug 1, 2020
I dislike that we only get 2 lewd scenes and the dev has no prior games listed... but still everything is directly behind a pay wall (Patreon and there is even a fucking DLC planned even though those games usuallly take many years to finish??)
I have to agree with some people here. It looks like a scam.
Anyway I hope I am proven wrong.
well you're right. it's like my destiny. that is what i have to prove!
as you said, i am new dev and this is my first game!

we have 2 lewd scene but i make the story for further works.
thanks for your words!!

Reactions: Jaja2916

Jaja2916

Apr 16, 2024
well you're right. it's like my destiny. that is what i have to prove!
as you said, i am new dev and this is my first game!

we have 2 lewd scene but i make the story for further works.
thanks for your words!!
I will support your game after maybe 1 or 2 months depending on how the game will be improved. I have high expectations for you because I love slow paced story especially changing environment conditions where npc are more humans than just bots where they can see changes in the heroine after slowing corrupting and taking advantage of her. I will trust you on this please don't disappoint. Already subscribed to you on Twitter maybe you should make discord so you can gain more support . And this is my personal favorite I love to have multiple bad ending for the heroine with an ugly and fat person who always punishes her .

libbnas

Sep 23, 2022
very nice game but PLEASE, just add an option to skip dialogue, it will be a much more pleasing experience:giggle:

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
The screenshots appear to show maps which are direct copies of those in Curse of Pleasure...

Reactions: Diegoz

djdjdj182

Aug 1, 2020
The screenshots appear to show maps which are direct copies of those in Curse of Pleasure...
Well, i have really something to say about that ..
I respect all opinions but ...

copying other games That is just misunderstanding.

Curse of pleasure is using Rpg maker xp's free resources and so do i.

That is why it looks similar.

Characters Story Sprite every other things are different.

There are only few games using Rpg maker XP

And curse of pleasure is good game and the most popular rpg maker xp game that people know is mostly curse of pleasure.

That is why People might think like that.

I'm not blaming you. just saying! Thanks have a great day

Reactions: lemaro and Jaja2916

Jaja2916

Apr 16, 2024
I hope the game is not a scam because i like these types of games that focus on good story. I dont mind bad CGI as long as it looks good . In curse of pleasure problem many of CGI had the scene and the kids scene i didnt personaly like it but the rest was alright. I actually liked the chief scene in this game when he slapped sakura ass so hard it left a hand mark it was great but what would make it better is maybe after going more to village chief and sakura getting her ass spanked more she's would try to hide chief spanked hand or bite or kiss mark from villagers after she leaves from his house out of embarrassment but one of npc see her and then spread rumors about sakura. I have a question, ,Will there be maybe an orc trying to marry her or try making sakura his bride ? If possible want to see that. I want to see multiple bad ending I hate good endings.

djdjdj182

Aug 1, 2020
I hope the game is not a scam because i like these types of games that focus on good story. I dont mind bad CGI as long as it looks good . In curse of pleasure problem many of CGI had the scene and the kids scene i didnt personaly like it but the rest was alright. I actually liked the chief scene in this game when he slapped sakura ass so hard it left a hand mark it was great but what would make it better is maybe after going more to village chief and sakura getting her ass spanked more she's would try to hide chief spanked hand or bite or kiss mark from villagers after she leaves from his house out of embarrassment but one of npc see her and then spread rumors about sakura. I have a question, ,Will there be maybe an orc trying to marry her or try making sakura his bride ? If possible want to see that. I want to see multiple bad ending I hate good endings.
There must be a lot of possibilities !!! I can't spoil but There will be lots of new characters and scenes haha. Stay tune

Jaja2916

Apr 16, 2024
There must be a lot of possibilities !!! I can't spoil but There will be lots of new characters and scenes haha. Stay tune
Just one last thing, it's weird to see the villagers wearing modern clothes in middle age century Japan.

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
is there a way to make the screen bigger?
i tried auto sizer and all its doing is making the window bigger so now i have a tiny squared surrounded by a black void of nothing

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes